Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Big Spoon this Thursday!

• 19-09-2005 1:56pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,941 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

Just a bit of a plug for us, we're playing this Thursday (19th) from 12 to 2 I think, probably in the barrow centre for a bit of lunchtime soul!

We're a six piece soul band performing a funky blend of soul from the likes of stevie wonder, james brown, otis reading and more, full details on our website www.bigspoon.ie

Hope to see you there and hope ye enjoy the gig!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,602 ✭✭✭ShayK1

Dude Thursday is the 22nd but good luck with the gig. I'll try to pop in for a listen.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,941 ✭✭✭pclancy

oops my mistake yep you're quite correct its the 22nd! Just been told we're playing in the canteen at around 1230 so should be good craic!

oops my mistake yep you're quite correct its the 22nd! Just been told we're playing in the canteen not the barrow centre at around 1230 so should be good craic!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,148 ✭✭✭The General

oops my mistake yep you're quite correct its the 22nd! Just been told we're playing in the canteen not the barrow centre at around 1230 so should be good craic!

Make America what we want it to be — a literate country and a hopefuller country.' G.W. Bush —Washington, D.C., Jan. 11, 2001

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,221 ✭✭✭✭m5ex9oqjawdg2i

mmm, strange double post... ;)

Hope to hear some good auld classics over lunch.

Have you guys got a CD or anything???

• Advertisement

We actually just got a demo done last sunday but we're not at all happy with the quality of the recording so wont be letting anyone listen to it till we get it sorted! Website www.bigspoon.ie lists the songs we play tho...

that double post is weird actually, how did that happen?

Advertisement