Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trinity juggling

Options
  • 19-09-2005 3:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 27

Just to remind people that there's NO juggling at the Pav tomorrow or next Tuesday. (I posted to emeraldcircus last week). Please pass on the message to those who may not have heard.

Reasons being.. there were complaints from postgrads trying to work in the Moyne (the semi-circular building) about the disruption caused. Security have figured out that I'm about the only Trinity student normally there and they are not too happy about it. So if we want to be sure of getting Goldsmith Hall for the year without any hassle, a low profile is needed for the next fortnight.

If anyone has any suggestions about alternate locations... (Stephen's Green closes about 7pm, and Merrion Square about that time too)

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news
    Dee

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 NiallKelly

The Maynooth juggling club is starting up tomorrow night from 7 if any of you are interested in coming along. It'll be in either the main, or small gym tomorrow.

Niall

• Registered Users Posts: 3,128 ✭✭✭sweet-rasmus

i guess if you'd like to juggle over in ucd on the monday, anyone is welcome. 6-8pm on the grass beside the forum bar. good luck in finding an alternative location for nxt tue!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭larryone

ucd dont really juggle up on the grass there anymore... more often down in "the pit" outside the bar, coz it's a bit more sheltered from wind. But probably going to be in the student centre's hall soonish

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 toherd

From next Tuesday (that's the 11th October folks!) juggling is back on as usual in Goldsmith Hall of Trinity from 7-10pm... reminding people also about the fire show on Friday at 7:30 in Front Square (bring your own firey toys!)

Dee

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 toherd

Just to remind people that its Trinitys last practice of the year tomorrow (damn those undergrads and their long holidays...) [Tuesday 6th December], starting back in the new year - I'll post when I'm certain what date it is.

Dee

• Advertisement
Advertisement