Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Request Artificial Leaves

• 19-09-2005 4:42pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 700 ✭✭✭

Any know where I can buy some artificial leaves for a large tree im making? Need them ASAP.

thanks

Garyh3

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,381 ✭✭✭snorlax

have you tried any of the major florists or any of the charity shops, even some of the larger retail outlets likes tescos sometimes sell artifical plants.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 700 ✭✭✭garyh3

Thanks for the reply snorlax I will have a look on the ebay site.

regards

Garyh3

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,381 ✭✭✭snorlax

no probs :)!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

Ok, there is/was a place just around the corner from St.Stephen's Green S.C. called Flamingo Flowers. (I'm almost sure it was) They sold a lot of display plants and flowers in there.

Looked up on the net and I got Flamingo Display. I dunno if it's the same company but they are out at the M50 Business Park.

http://www.flamingodisplay.com/location.htm

And they seem they would probably have what you want.

You could always try Pound Shops and places like Woodies and B & Q.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 700 ✭✭✭garyh3

Hi Larianne,

Nice web site, Just called up and will go on Friday for a looksee. Wholesale only but I asked if I could just come round and they said thats ok.... Look a great store for stuff.....

thanks

again

Garyh3

• Advertisement
Advertisement