Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CoV Beta

Options
  • 19-09-2005 5:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,326 ✭✭✭

Anyone else get an invite?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 980 ✭✭✭hairball

yup...dling client as we speak

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

Says in the NDA your not allowed confirm or deny you are part of the Beta... I've said too much :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,257 ✭✭✭hairyheretic

Apparently the NDA has now been lifted, so we can talk about it (within reason).

If any of you want a hand getting started, I'm normally logged on with Kurghan (L 8 or 9) at the moment.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,285 ✭✭✭Smellyirishman

With all the beta invites that have been thrown around in the past few days , myself and the SG have built up a few extra. If you wanna get into beta for the week or two left.... you know what to do.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,257 ✭✭✭hairyheretic

http://eu.cityofvillains.com/news/articles/121/

"Attention, villains of the Rogue Isles! This is your leader, Lord Recluse. I address you, my mighty comrades, to warn you of a dastardly plot hatched by the contemptible Statesman.

Arachnos technicians have intercepted a Longbow transmission detailing a massive assault on the Rogue Isles! Statesman and his lackeys, the Freedom Phalanx, plan to coordinate their efforts with Longbow in a pathetic attempt to destroy us.

If they want war? they shall have it.

I call on all of you, my dreadful allies, to join forces. We will dispose of the wretched Statesman. We will crush his mindless minions underfoot. With our dire and ruinous powers, we will exterminate all those who wish to make us slaves to their own narrow-minded ideals.

They believe that we will be caught unsuspecting, that we will be easily beaten. This arrogance will be their undoing. We will lie in wait, ready to rain destruction on those foolish enough to oppose us. So, my ascending evildoers, be prepared to unleash your destructive rage on the evening of October 26th!

We shall make the marauding Statesman rue the day he chose to confront the all-powerful villains of the Rogue Isles!

Prepare for invasion!"

Wednesday night ...

• Advertisement
Advertisement