Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

public transport??

• 19-09-2005 8:31pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭

Apart from paying €15 for a cab to get to Mullingar, is there any public transport? Anyone offer shuttle services or anything like that? Im in Rochfortbridge... only 10 mins by car.

Otherwise i just drive which means i cant enjoy a bottle of wine with my wife.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,315 ✭✭✭Occidental

Taxi or nothing I'm afraid. The only regular bus I've seen is the school bus.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭Saruman

ah well... not paying €30 round trip for a taxi so car it is. Ah well i was a non-drinker most of my life until last year so no biggie!! If i had money i might see a business prospect in it. A Shuttle service like the nightlink. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 170 ✭✭D-!

I was talking to someone about this the other day, and he is actually in the middle of organising a bus for night time im not sure of all the details but it should be starting in the next month or so.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 100 ✭✭edengarden

Hi the best thing to do is get a couple of people together and share a minibus - there are a few local ones in that area and you should get it for about a fiver ahead if there are about eight of ye

Advertisement