Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SU building.

Options
  • 19-09-2005 9:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,980 ✭✭✭✭

It's been murderised!

Anyone know if it has a replacement?

Comments

I think the building that is there now _is_ the replacement as i drove by last week and there was nothing but foundations then. It seems that the prefab is being replaced by another.

• Registered Users Posts: 366 ✭✭Jk_Eire

Beautiful!
    Theres a massive sign at the main entrance to the college for an NDP(national developement plan) funded project, which includes "new lecture theaters and SU building"
    When it will be completed is a mystery.
    Are those new apartments even open yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,980 ✭✭✭✭Giblet

Nope, I looked today. For some reason I though that they might have been the new Student Union :S

• Registered Users Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭Zillah

Giblet wrote:
    Nope, I looked today. For some reason I though that they might have been the new Student Union :S

That would be one stupidly fancy SU building.

Ever been to DCU :D

• Advertisement

Are those buildings with road frontage near the entrance residential? I thought they were just some commercial development.

apartments, nice for students:D

Interesting, is that the college development or a private enterprise?

• Registered Users Posts: 308 ✭✭Oirthir

It's a private building - Section 50 tax exempt.

As for the SU building, they've moved over to the row of PK's out the back. It just temporary while they replace the old shack.

Advertisement