Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

my chemical romance

• 19-09-2005 9:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,469 ✭✭✭

who likeees em??

Comments

• Site Banned Posts: 152 ✭✭Resurrection

weeder wrote:
    who likeees em??

Well you clearly but is it worth starting a thread just to find out who likes a band? I think it's a bit wasteful of some useful threads listed below.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,985 ✭✭✭✭Giblet

I do agree, more substance would be nice, although I can't really change that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,397 ✭✭✭ANarcho-Munk

Troll maybe?

Does anyone remember the old My Chemical Romance thread? :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,287 ✭✭✭NotMe

My Chemical Romance... I've never listened to them but I don't really like that kind of music. I prefer punk.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 139 ✭✭Rancidmaniac13

I think they're a pretty cool blend of post-hardcore, hyper, frentic, alternative pop-rock and punk-rock.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,935 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,638 ✭✭✭bombidol

they are awful. along with most of the other "Do you like" fricken Emo cock bands mentioned here recently

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 939 ✭✭✭Zyox

weeder wrote:
    who likeees em??

Dregin does.
    Any I'm not trolling. I'm deadly serious.

Waf.

Zyox loves MCR, you heard it here first!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,592 ✭✭✭Ro: maaan!

Dregin does! Saw the video for one of their songs on his HD. Could have been Zyox's though...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Crimson Regret

I do, I think they are really good.....I'm going to see them on the 10 November, I can't wait..........: )

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 basket_case

i like them but their not punk their emo

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,753 ✭✭✭qz

i like them but their not punk their emo

Can we stop all this please?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 189 ✭✭Pearl666

wasn't there a thread on this excuss of a band before? and there not punk, jeebus, learn! not that many people do like 'em

see there gig 14s over, that just screams "we're paedophiles" :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,452 ✭✭✭Time Magazine

You know when a new fashion trend comes out and Brown Thomas teenagers flock in their droves to consume it?

You know when a new music trend comes out and Central Bank teenagers flock in their droves to consume it?

Both situations are bad. But what's far worse than this is when a fairly decent, entertaining rock band become popular and the anti-establishment, in a vain attempt to display an appearance of some sign of vague intellect and suave knowledge of subculture, flock in their droves to abate said band purely for reasons of their success. If you're lucky they might even call them an "excuse for a band".

Anyone who makes money is a sellout. :rolleyes:.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 96 ✭✭spinalsly

i like them, they are pretty good

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,816 ✭✭✭Franky Boy

They are terrible.Dregin likes them?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 Lastmanback

I liked MCR when they released their second album at first. I loved it actually. But i seen them live in FL, USA during the summer and they were rubbish. Every song was sang different than the cd version. They had no energy and they ****ed up a bit. I hope they put on a decent show in Dublin; so as not to dissapoint the kids. Im so glad Im not wasting more money to see them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭ferdi

havnt heard any of their stuff, only 'helena' which has a good hook but not much else./

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭_sara_

there album is great but they're so **** live you cant understand them singing at all

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Hell_Yes

I liked MCR when they released their second album at first. I loved it actually. But i seen them live in FL, USA during the summer and they were rubbish. Every song was sang different than the cd version. They had no energy and they ****ed up a bit. I hope they put on a decent show in Dublin; so as not to dissapoint the kids. Im so glad Im not wasting more money to see them.

is the point in going to see a band play to see them do things a little differently?

i mean if you wanted it exactly like it is on the cd, sit at home and turn it up loader. :rolleyes:

by the way - mcr suck.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 Li-Lo

I saw My Chemical Romance at Warped Tour in NJ during the summer and i've never really liked em but i must say...i was impressed! They're growing on me! Their new album isn't half bad! Plus the guitarist is f***in hot!
    Lis~

• Closed Accounts Posts: 72 ✭✭playdead

well i have to say that i think they are an awesome band. im going to see them on the 10th.

btw, if you dont like mcr just dont post on this thread. if you could read plain english maybe you would recall the question being 'who likes em' rather than 'who doesn't like em' . duh :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 jollygreengiant

hey!!!
    only new to the board. jst wud like to say that mcr are a great band. the video for helena was one of the best videos ive seen in a long time. i havent seen them live but wud love to. what is your fav song, video? :)

Advertisement