Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

*raises hand* I'VE A QUESTION

Options
  • 19-09-2005 9:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭

i've read in a couple of posts that you don't have to learn everything on the business studies course to get an A1 in the exam...how is this possible?? I know that for 2006 the section 2 question is covering sections 3,4 and 5 so to know them backwards obviously...but what about the other sections???

I only started business this year btw so i'm a tad bit confuzzled!!!! :confused:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,248 ✭✭✭4Xcut

I don't do business but if its anything like any other subject don't try to second guess the paper. it may come back and bite you in the ass in june.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,688 ✭✭✭grimloch

i've read in a couple of posts that you don't have to learn everything on the business studies course to get an A1 in the exam...how is this possible?? I know that for 2006 the section 2 question is covering sections 3,4 and 5 so to know them backwards obviously...but what about the other sections???

Well, some of it is common sense so that removes a bit of it.

Unless you had some form of physchic machine that allowed you to see what was actually going to be on the exam or if there's some form of optional work in the course but apart from that you need to know it all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,248 ✭✭✭4Xcut

when i said learn it all i didn't mean the idiot sh|te. (common sense it appears has been negated in many areas, remember hugh :D )

• Closed Accounts Posts: 71 ✭✭Quinnsey

There are sections you can leave out but I'm too lazy at the moment to dig out the info.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭abercrombie

4Xcut wrote:
    I don't do business but if its anything like any other subject don't try to second guess the paper. it may come back and bite you in the ass in june.
    im not...there are 3 sections that are like pre-made or something for each year for section2 of the paper and this year its 3, 4 and 5!!

yeah i know a lot of it is common sense! i find it an easy subject...tho does it get harder as it goes on???

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭abercrombie

Quinnsey wrote:
    There are sections you can leave out but I'm too lazy at the moment to dig out the info.
    oh plz plz plz dig out the info!!!!

i'm curious :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,688 ✭✭✭grimloch

Quinnsey wrote:

Sections or chapters? Because there being only about eight/nine sections and leaving out more than one is a pretty hefty chunk of the course.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 71 ✭✭Quinnsey

grimloch wrote:
    Sections or chapters? Because there being only about eight/nine sections and leaving out more than one is a pretty hefty chunk of the course.

I think it's two sections, but I could be wrong.

Advertisement