Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

alarm wiring question

• 19-09-2005 10:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 358 ✭✭

i have 90% of my alarm in but theres 2 wires im not too sure of because they both appear to do the same so can any1 help me.

on the control box 1 says starter motor and the other says starter key, i think 1 goes to crank and the other position 2 on the ignition, any1 confirm this?

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,175 ✭✭✭Ratchet

is this one of these remote start alarms?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 384 ✭✭vms7ply9t6dw4b

id say its an immobiliser circut, couldnt be sure tho what make is the alarm?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 358 ✭✭dogz

its not a remote start no, its a codealarm pro 1000, what i really need to know is do i need these wires to make the alarm work 100%

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,200 ✭✭✭louie

if they are for the imobiliser then you need to cut a wire and use those two to put it back togheter.
    The diagram should show you how.

Advertisement