Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Belfield FM

Options
  • 19-09-2005 10:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 839 ✭✭✭

Ok firstly let me start by saying that I am the new assistant manager at Belfield FM. The reason I am posting here is to ask if everyone there opinions on the station or if they have suggestions on the stations future and how it can be improved?

Also if anyone wants to get involved either pm me or e-mail info@belfieldfm.ie

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭HappyCrackHead

assistant manager? wtf?

theres only three managers that im aware of and none of them include the title assistant. Studio Manager, Production/Technical Manager and Marketing Mangager....

Pete is that you?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 839 ✭✭✭zap

no management structure was changed this year with a manager and assistant manager being appointed - I as assistant manager have responsibility for marketing/pr.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,476 ✭✭✭ShriekingSheet

Hi,

Im in commerce and in a band and Paul had me on last year a couple of times to do a little interview and play our demo and a live acoustic song in the studio and it was great fun! Got all my mates/class listening in. More of that i say. Promotion of local young bands etc

CoNoR

well you will be happy to know that Paul is the new manager and yes more of that is planned, I am sure we could have you on again if ya wanted.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

I wana get involved.

• Advertisement

there will be a meeting in theatre F in Science on Wednesday at 1 if ya wanna come along

• Closed Accounts Posts: 137 ✭✭Economaniac!

hey i really think belfield FM should be more accessible. the most people see of it is the prefab/shed thing beside the forum (centre) bar. I'm not sure wat restrictions are on the station at the moment, but what about having it playing in the arts cafe/commerce cafe and general concourse areas. I think a news station that broadcasted society events and important student information like deadlines and stuff aswell as music. I dont wanna offend anyone but for me the station at the moment is just a loud noise on the way out the clonskeagh gate. I'm sure alot of effort goes into running the station and it would be nice if it was easier to get to for more students.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,750 ✭✭✭ghostchant

I'd be interested in getting involved too - if I'm free I'll go to the meeting on wednesday

Advertisement