Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Awsome Recomendation, Zatch Bell~!

Options
  • 19-09-2005 11:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 37

Well guys i started watching this series called ZatchBell wich shows on Cartoon-network (8:30pm saturdays). It is a pretty sweet anime, definatly give it a chance and check it out. I like it alot and have alot of fun watching it with my girlfriend. At least worth a look. Its not a deep anime just really fun and a little crazy. I totally recomend this to anyone that is looking to just be entertained and not have to think alot. Have fun guys!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 27 Vile

Hmmm....Action, Comedy, Magic.....seems to have a good review on anidb (8.18)....but I would never watch the american version of an anime (for obvious reasons). Might check it out at some stage (running out of other animes to watch).

If you want any recommendations from me though....just ask :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 psychooys

well i genrally only watch whats ported to the usa, so anything that toonami is putting out here that you know to be good? i don't like dubs that much, however i genrally give them a chance, and the zatchbell one aint that bad.

Well I can't say I'd recommend anything on Toonami (can't say I even watch any anime on it). You're missing out on alot by only watching the USA ports. Try to get aquire (legally of course) some subbed copies of something like Rurouni Kenshin or Hellsing, you'll enjoy them alot more.

i dono, i really believe in supporting anime, and if it means i have to deal with a little editing and some voice actors i don't aprove of, i'll live. Honestly after a while i don't mind the Zatchbell voice acting at all.

does anyone here watch the show on toonami, cuz i missed the last episode and i wanna know what happened. if someone here could give me the rundown that would be awsome.

• Advertisement

psychooys wrote:
    i dono, i really believe in supporting anime, and if it means i have to deal with a little editing and some voice actors i don't aprove of, i'll live. Honestly after a while i don't mind the Zatchbell voice acting at all.

I've bought quite a bit of anime (like the whole Kenshin series, including the Samurai X movies), but I don't watch them on tv due to the censorship and lack of sub option.

well its good that you support some anime :) like i said though, a lil bit of edited and voice change doesn't ruin a series for me :D and frankly i like kiyo's voice more now.

Hehe....I've had bad experiences with dubs (such as in Sakura Diaries or Love Hina). Still, if the dubbing is done well, then it's ok.

trigun dub pissed me off frankly, but i find if i watch the dub first i can enjoy both the dub and the sub more. If i watch the sub, then i almost always hate the dub... whcih is too bad, because i really feel like i should give anime thats imported good ratings.

Advertisement