Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

T-shirt Printing

• 20-09-2005 12:35am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,935 ✭✭✭✭

This post has been deleted.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,761 ✭✭✭✭Winters

I think there is a place in the Ilac just opposite the Argos / Beside the Micky D's that might do it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,376 ✭✭✭Squirrel

Camden Street Clothing Co. do it I think

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭Saruman

Could always do it yourself!!! Its very easy to do. just print it off on t-shirt print paper (pc world or anywhere) then iron it on. Its grand. i made a lord of the rings one.. as a test. Then i ripped it off to see how strong.. was pretty damn tough too!!

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dades

www.cafepress.com

Upload your own image and they send you the t-shirt(s) all printed up!
    Decent quality too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,433 ✭✭✭kittenkiller

There's a place in Stephens Green that do it (not sure what the prices are like) & a booth in the Nutgrove Shopping Centre too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

Reeds of Nassau Street do it.

Also this is most likely going to be moved to the Dublin City forum... I've noticed a pattern in Nesf's reasoning...

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

Also this is most likely going to be moved to the Dublin City forum... I've noticed a pattern in Nesf's reasoning...

insanity has a pattern!? :confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 27,645 ✭✭✭✭nesf

Camden Clothing, as previously suggested, are very good. Minimum order is 25 t-shirts iirc.

Here's their website: http://www.camdenclothing.com/

Oh and moved to crafts btw :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

nesf wrote:
    Oh and moved to crafts btw :)
    Oh... very good.

I would have also accepted Fashion / Appearance.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,381 ✭✭✭snorlax

reads does it for cheap too.

the thing is i think they only print on white t-shirts. if you decide to do it your self there's an art shop just off camden street that sells computor printable t-shirt prints that are A4 size, but be careful as they don;t come out properly on dark coloured shirts (*try camden clothing for that). i think it's about 15euro for 10prints but you might be able to get a 10% student discount, this is probably the cheapest option but it probably takes the most time to do.

you can pick up cheap t-shirts for about 4.50-6euro in Pennys (try the one on O'Connell street), so all in all it will cost you around 6/7.50 eur per t-shirt.

i think reads offers reductions in price depending on how many you want printed, but i don't think you'll get a big reduction with only 7-shirts, i think they'll do it for you for about 10-12.50eur on a white tshirt.http://reads.ie/services/tshirtsmousemats/tshirts

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

Are there any online places that do high quality prints, i.e. ones that wont wash off after a few goes. I think the best prints are done with plastisol ink.

rubadub wrote:
    Are there any online places that do high quality prints, i.e. ones that wont wash off after a few goes. I think the best prints are done with plastisol ink.

Camden Clothing (the place I linked to above) do excellent work. I've seen their t-shirts last for years with the printing still intact. I highly recommend them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

They seem good alright. Reasonably priced, they are nice and upfront about the product saying the direct print will not fade but is not as good initial quality as the heat. Other sites are just "we are amazing, nobody is better, blah blah."

I may give them a go, emailed them about some stuff. Some US sites were cheap but were US only.

rubadub wrote:
    They seem good alright. Reasonably priced, they are nice and upfront about the product saying the direct print will not fade but is not as good initial quality as the heat. Other sites are just "we are amazing, nobody is better, blah blah."

I may give them a go, emailed them about some stuff. Some US sites were cheap but were US only.

Well if you live in Dublin you could save a lot by picking them up yourself rather than paying for postage.

The US crowds appear cheap until you start looking at postage. It gets real expensive then.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,381 ✭✭✭snorlax

you try finding someone arty and using textile paints and a stencil of your design, it would be really cheap then, but it would take you alot longer.

Advertisement