Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Past Exam Papers

Options
  • 20-09-2005 2:04am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭

I see that you can now get pas papers online
    , for free, nicely organised.

http://www.examinations.ie/index.php?l=en&mc=en&sc=ep&formAction=subject

ah howthings have changed since I did my leaving

when did this happen, do publishers still print past papers, or what heppened there, do they now make up their own papers otherwise their profits must have dropped

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 719 ✭✭✭CrimE

And you can get marking schemes aswell. Very handy cheers for the info.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,688 ✭✭✭grimloch

vector wrote:

when did this happen, do publishers still print past papers, or what heppened there, do they now make up their own papers otherwise their profits must have dropped

They do still publish them. They are things that can be handy in class at times when work is being assigned when assigning work as not everyone is guaranteed access to the intraweb.

I'm still getting papers in all my subjects.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭abercrombie

grimloch wrote:
    They do still publish them. They are things that can be handy in class at times when work is being assigned when assigning work as not everyone is guaranteed access to the intraweb.

I'm still getting papers in all my subjects.
    yeah i had to buy papers for all my subjects too!

the marking schemes are real handy for subjects like chemistry where you need EXACT wording and stuff

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 *bRiTnEySaYzSo*

yeah i had to buy papers for all my subjects too!

the marking schemes are real handy for subjects like chemistry where you need EXACT wording and stuff
    omfgsh yew du chem?? fair play ta ya gurl iz al i cn say

Advertisement