Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UNLOCKING Qs? - *Only* post in this thread.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,611 ✭✭✭✭Sam Vimes

im in darlington england....is there any pass codes
    no
    or does it have to be done through a usb data cable and software?
    no
    i have the cable all i need is the software
    no you don't. what you need is an unlocking clip, not a data cable

• Registered Users Posts: 992 ✭✭✭bigslick

hey guys, need unlocking code for nokia 6230i locked to o2
    imei no. 353948011937300

cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 598 ✭✭✭arseagon

Hi guys, Is it possible to get an unloock code for a Sony Ericsson K608i
    IMEI: 35684200-085807-1-05

It's locked to the 3 network at the moment

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 tangboman642

no
    no

so where do i get the unlocking clip? and for how much because i badlyyyyyyyy need it

• Registered Users Posts: 1,869 ✭✭✭skearon

bigslick wrote:
    hey guys, need unlocking code for nokia 6230i locked to o2
    imei no. 353948011937300

cheers

#pw+157 494 372 526 603+1#
    or
    #pw+907 932 522 511 343+7#

• Advertisement

zippy28 wrote:
    Hi guys, Is it possible to get an unloock code for a Sony Ericsson K608i
    IMEI: 35684200-085807-1-05

It's locked to the 3 network at the moment

Only 3 can provide the code, otherwise it needs to be unlocked via special hardware and cable, am in South Wicklow not far from Enniscorthy if you want it done

so where do i get the unlocking clip? and for how much because i badlyyyyyyyy need it

It will cost alot more than your phone is worth, try www.google.co.uk and search for an unlocking shop near you

mayhem# wrote:
    T-Mobile SDA
    IMEI: 35464900081422401

E.

1. Download the attached file, Unlock.zip
    2. Extract it.
    3. Install Microsoft ActiveSync software.
    4. Run SPV_Services.exe first then run Unlocking.bat
    5. Connect your SDA into computer.
    6. Select SIMLockTool in SPVServices
    7. Type “AGREE” in the box below the disclaimer, hit Login and see the magic happen. Wait for few minutes. You may do it few times until it asks you to hit UNLOCK button on screen. You will see {SimLock change success }
    8. Turn off your phone then install non-T-Mobile sim card.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 XDA2prisoner

nava wrote:
    Hi

Does anyone know how to Unlock the Siemens C60, I searched but can not find it.

Thanks

Ah fond memories needs a cable 2 batteries and a blob of solder on a test point believe me its not worth the trouble

skearon wrote:
    It will cost alot more than your phone is worth, try www.google.co.uk and search for an unlocking shop near you

thank you...i managed to find a shop to unlock mine but thanks for all your help....i just wanted to be able to help a a few freinds with the same problem as well...il just send them there instead...the shop has like a 99.9% succes rate at unlocking any phone.for those living near darlington and have phones need unlocking....they will unlock any phone for £10...you can find the shop in the indoor market in the town center of darlington monday through saturday except bank holidays from what the manager said.

however i do have OTHER questions about the phone so if any help can be given on the motorola v525 or v525m then pm me and we will sort out between us hopefully. you can contact me ONLY for this subject at the email address below...please state in the email sent RE: motorola help otherwise it will get lost in the amount of jun i have coming in lol.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,051 ✭✭✭mayhem#

skearon wrote:
    1. Download the attached file, Unlock.zip
    2. Extract it.
    3. Install Microsoft ActiveSync software.
    4. Run SPV_Services.exe first then run Unlocking.bat
    5. Connect your SDA into computer.
    6. Select SIMLockTool in SPVServices
    7. Type “AGREE” in the box below the disclaimer, hit Login and see the magic happen. Wait for few minutes. You may do it few times until it asks you to hit UNLOCK button on screen. You will see {SimLock change success }
    8. Turn off your phone then install non-T-Mobile sim card.

Tried this before and kept getting the following error message after clicking on "login": Unknown error -2147014795 in read operation..

Any ideas?

E.

mayhem# wrote:
    Tried this before and kept getting the following error message after clicking on "login": Unknown error -2147014795 in read operation..

Any ideas?

E.

Sorry, never tried it with the T-Mobile SDA, did work with the Orange C500 which is basically the same phone, you can get it unlocked for £20 at www.imei-check.co.uk

skearon wrote:
    Sorry, never tried it with the T-Mobile SDA, did work with the Orange C500 which is basically the same phone, you can get it unlocked for £20 at www.imei-check.co.uk

I think I need to "application unlock" the phone first.
    Any ideas?

E.

I also have a S/E T630 locked to T-mobile.
    IMEI: 35129600085896824

E.

mayhem# wrote:
    I also have a S/E T630 locked to T-mobile.
    IMEI: 35129600085896824

E.

Only network can provide code, otherwise needs cable and hard/software to unlock

• Registered Users Posts: 5,534 ✭✭✭Dman001

does the bb5 unlock software on ebay work?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 857 ✭✭✭whisht

No
    There is NO BB5 unlock software. These guys are con artists and get out of it by saying that it works on xx% of phones but not on some. Only way is to get codes from the networks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 153 ✭✭Bummer

Hello...Do you have a unlocking code for a sony ericsson v600i
    IMEI 35683000-707063-4-04 vodafone
    Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,999 ✭✭✭Spipov

skearon wrote:
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Spipov
    hi there

Nokia 6230
    locked to o2
    IMEI: 355665004374410

Thanks for the help!

#pw+483827407160431+1#
    or
    #pw+425347242345652+7#

my apologies for the late reply. worked perfectly, thank you very much!

Bummer wrote:
    Hello...Do you have a unlocking code for a sony ericsson v600i
    IMEI 35683000-707063-4-04 vodafone
    Thanks

Only Vodafone can provide the code, otherwise needs to be unlocked via cable and hardware, where are you located?

• Advertisement

no
    no

ok...then the data cable i have....what exactly does it do and what is its capabilities when hooked into a motorla v525/v525m?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 153 ✭✭Bummer

skearon wrote:
    Only Vodafone can provide the code, otherwise needs to be unlocked via cable and hardware, where are you located?

I am from cavan.....If i ring up vodafone.Would they give me the code with no bother or make up excuses?

ok...then the data cable i have....what exactly does it do and what is its capabilities when hooked into a motorla v525/v525m?

If you purchase the Motorola phonetools software it will allow you to sync you contacts, manage pictures, sounds etc

Pretty much the same as any other phone's pc software; however Nokia, Sony etc provide the software for free

mayhem# wrote:
    I think I need to "application unlock" the phone first.
    Any ideas?

E.

I finally managed to unlock the phone!
    Downloaded "SDA_applicationunlock.exe", ran that first followed by the process as outlined by Skearon.
    Et Voila, the phone is unlocked!

E.

mayhem# wrote:
    I finally managed to unlock the phone!
    Downloaded "SDA_applicationunlock.exe", ran that first followed by the process as outlined by Skearon.
    Et Voila, the phone is unlocked!

E.

Thats great to hear

• Registered Users Posts: 598 ✭✭✭arseagon

skearon wrote:
    Only 3 can provide the code, otherwise it needs to be unlocked via special hardware and cable, am in South Wicklow not far from Enniscorthy if you want it done
    Hi skearon,
    I might take you up on that. Will you send me a PM with your details and I will be in contact. (for some reason i can't seem to PM tonight) cheers

skearon wrote:
    If you purchase the Motorola phonetools software it will allow you to sync you contacts, manage pictures, sounds etc

Pretty much the same as any other phone's pc software; however Nokia, Sony etc provide the software for free

for example it does what?...organise phone contacts...pictures...uploads and downloads pictures from your comp right?

and does anyone have this software that i could get from them please?

for example it does what?...organise phone contacts...pictures...uploads and downloads pictures from your comp right?

and does anyone have this software that i could get from them please?

Ever heard of Google? :-)

http://www.1800mobiles.com/motorola-phone-tools-4-0.html

It's not free software, it needs to be purchased, you can get it online and I thiknk most Vodafone shops sell it too.

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭sinkingfish

I have a Nokia 2610 and notice it's a ASIC 11 phone, can unlock codes be generated for these phones? It's locked to meteor and the IMEI number is 352771014056543.

• Advertisement

I have a Nokia 2610 and notice it's a ASIC 11 phone, can unlock codes be generated for these phones? It's locked to meteor and the IMEI number is 352771014056543.

ASIC 11 phones have just started to be able to unlocked via hardware now, such as the 1112, 1110i and 2310 , the 2610 should be available within a matter of days.

There is no third party code generator at the moment.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement