Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UNLOCKING Qs? - *Only* post in this thread.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,133 ✭✭✭Barrie

Will some one unlock this phone for me?(Nokia 2650)
    Iv tried with no success.
    Il pm details

Iv one try left

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭wolfman

Barrie
    PM me the IMEI, and network

Stekelly wrote:
    Could someone do me a favour and look here and tell me which of these id need to unlock and/or flash my sev800. cheers.

http://www.mobilerepair.de/catalog/index.php?cPath=43&sort=3a&page=1

would either of these do the trick? http://www.mobilerepair.de/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=43&products_id=143

http://www.mobilerepair.de/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=43&products_id=133

also if the terminator dongle is what i need, what else willl i need beside what i get with the dongle, hardware or software or whatever.

thanks in advance.

The V clip you linked to is for unlocking the Motorola V series phones, such as v300, v500, v525 etc etc

The terminator dongle does not support the v800, so that is no use to you either. What you need is an unlocking log for the server but also a Sony Ericsson unlocking cable, which is listed in the cable section on the site.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,133 ✭✭✭Barrie

Pm sent

And replied to.......
    Fingers crossed
    :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 948 ✭✭✭dcGT

mad m wrote:
    Anyone interested in unlocking there nokia 6230 which is a Type ASIC 6 phone can do it here online for free.... HERE
    Do the usual stuff but make sure where it says "GEN" that you select ASIC 6 instead of NEW GRIFFIN and pick model number of phone also(6230) and just calculate code....

goodluck...

I tried this, and used the 1st code ( e.g. XXXXX+1# ) but just got 'Cannot undo restriction'. Which out of the 7 codes should I be using?

Cheers,

DC.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,357 ✭✭✭snappieT

dcGT wrote:
    I tried this, and used the 1st code ( e.g. XXXXX+1# ) but just got 'Cannot undo restriction'. Which out of the 7 codes should I be using?

Cheers,

DC.
    Code 7 is the one to try 1st. Don't ask why.

If it says cannot undo restriction, either you or somebody else has tried more than 5 times to unlock it with codes. When this happens, the only way to unlock the phone is by unlocking cable or clip.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,264 ✭✭✭JBoyle4eva

Is this site trustworthy to ye guys?

www.unlockthatmobile.com

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 rivvy

hi Menka my name is chris. im from the uk i have a phone i need unlocking. it is a nokia 3200 my imei number is 353356009063370plz could u unlock my phone

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 948 ✭✭✭dcGT

wolfman wrote:
    If it says cannot undo restriction, either you or somebody else has tried more than 5 times to unlock it with codes. When this happens, the only way to unlock the phone is by unlocking cable or clip.

I see, thanks for the info! What kind of cable is required to do this?

DC.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭overdriver

Thanks Muffin, mission accomplished!!

muffen wrote:
    Doesn't anyone know how to use google anymore (or even the search functionality in boards.ie)?

Here you go:

http://www.nokiafx.net/unlock.htm
    http://www.trycktill.com/
    http://uniquesw.com/dl?9

Remember one thing, when you're unlocking the phone, you have five tries. I'd say that if you fail three, don't try anymore. If you fail all five, it will be VERY difficult to get the phone unlocked...

Enjoy :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,165 ✭✭✭beer enigma

Frind of mine has just moved from the UK & has an almost new C65 pay as you go on the UK O2 network. We tried an Irish O2 Sim but the phone is locked to UK ....

Is there any way of allowing an Irish O2 Sim ?? - seems crazy not to be able to - its all O2 after all ??

Code 7 is the one to try 1st. Don't ask why.

I unlocked my meteor 3100, and now they've blocked my account. Anyone know what the story is?

overdriver wrote:
    I unlocked my meteor 3100, and now they've blocked my account. Anyone know what the story is?

Did you put your Meteor SIM card in another phone without spending at least €20 on the 3100? If so then they disable the account.

Karsini wrote:
    Did you put your Meteor SIM card in another phone without spending at least €20 on the 3100? If so then they disable the account.

my son was dicking about with it alright. So what can i do?

If you call Meteor they will re-enable the account. But you must leave the SIM in the 3100 until at least the first €20 is used up, otherwise they'll cut it off again.

Karsini wrote:
    If you call Meteor they will re-enable the account. But you must leave the SIM in the 3100 until at least the first €20 is used up, otherwise they'll cut it off again.

Thanks very much, mate. I appreciate it!

overdriver wrote:
    Thanks very much, mate. I appreciate it!

They did just that for me, thanks for the advice.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

[strike]anyone know if it would it be possible to unlock a sagem myC-2 without actually purchasing cables and whatnot?
    its locked to meteor at the mo and i dont have a ****ing clue about unlocking :o[/strike]

ignore this actually.
    i managed to find a guy in Galway who'll do it for €15... seems fairly reasonable

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 128 ✭✭dookie

can a nokia 6630 be unlocked and flashed in dublin?sorry if this has been discussed but im in a hurry,thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 447 ✭✭shinobi

I just bought a Sony Ericsson P900 from UK off E-bay. How can I tell if it needs to be unlocked or not...(Sorry if the question seems a bit stupid, but this is all new to me)

@dookie
    The 6630 cannot be unlocked yet

@shinobi
    If a phone is locked to a network, it will only allow use of a SIM card from that network....

eg.... Buy a locked phone from Vodafone and put an O2 SIM card into the phone and it will not work.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 128 ✭✭dookie

thanks, any idea of when it can be?

@dookie
    Sorry. No idea. All the top manufacturers all over the world are still working on this one. Nokia have changed their security method.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 888 ✭✭✭ranDom_tAsk

shinobi wrote:
    I just bought a Sony Ericsson P900 from UK off E-bay. How can I tell if it needs to be unlocked or not...(Sorry if the question seems a bit stupid, but this is all new to me)
    try an Irish sim card in it.

ps pm me if you need it unlocked

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 nishamaha

please provide me the unlock code for nokia 2650

imei no is 353799001546167

network: aircel india

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 central0_0

Nishamaha:

1. Switch off phone
    2. Take out Sim
    3. Turn ON

4. Type: #pw+429867055750361+7#

To access "p" just press "*" three times within one second.
    To access "w" press "*" four times within one second.
    To access button "+" you have to press twice "*" within less than a second.

Your phone is now unlocked.

Regards.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 nishamaha

thank u central0

but the code is not working out in my mobile phone

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 888 ✭✭✭ranDom_tAsk

nishamaha wrote:
    thank u central0

but the code is not working out in my mobile phone
    This will work

#pw+244 425 175 256 423+5#