Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UNLOCKING Qs? - *Only* post in this thread.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 330 ✭✭nazoil

alanjgrace wrote:
    Unlock code for a nokia 6320i on vodafone please.

Thanks!

#pw+734920254231232+7#

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

is it possible to unlock an N73 from vodafone , i have tried several calculators but after trying 3 different codes i didnt want to risk another 2 and lock it up completly , i need to find out urgently as im out of the country at the moment for 2 months and being screwed on roaming charges

• Registered Users Posts: 1,869 ✭✭✭skearon

calex71 wrote:
    is it possible to unlock an N73 from vodafone , i have tried several calculators but after trying 3 different codes i didnt want to risk another 2 and lock it up completly , i need to find out urgently as im out of the country at the moment for 2 months and being screwed on roaming charges

N73 is BB5 platform, you can only get code from Vodafone, or try a local unlocking shop to get it unlocked via hardware

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

skearon wrote:
    N73 is BB5 platform, you can only get code from Vodafone, or try a local unlocking shop to get it unlocked via hardware

i tried vodafone, they where only interested in inlocking after i had top it up to the tune of E127 , and as its only new i've only topped up with 40 , unlock shop here looks like the best option will cost very little anyway.

cheers for the help

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Sully wrote:
    The Nokia 6151 needs to be unlocked via hardware. Flashing I beleive. The chap who looked at it says it depends on the make of the chip but it could cost between €45-50 to get unlocked. He needs a micrscope, which he will have monday, to confirm.

Is this right?

Bump.. ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,135 ✭✭✭flanzer

Nokia 6300 locked to Vodafone network

IMEI: 356436014652099

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 4,787 ✭✭✭tvnutz

Posted earlier for an unlock on a nokia 6300 but then read they can't be unlocked at all. Is this true? Is ther any way to unlock this model?

tvnutz wrote:
    Posted earlier for an unlock on a nokia 6300 but then read they can't be unlocked at all. Is this true? Is ther any way to unlock this model?

if you're on vodafone billpay, ring 1907 and get the code
    if you're on vodafone payg, if you've spent at least 130 aeros on top-up, ring the customer service number and get the code or there may be some other valid reason like you're emigrating why they would give you the code
    Sully wrote:
    The Nokia 6151 needs to be unlocked via hardware. Flashing I beleive. The chap who looked at it says it depends on the make of the chip but it could cost between €45-50 to get unlocked. He needs a micrscope, which he will have monday, to confirm.

Is this right?
    Your man needs a microscope to find the testpoints on your phone to unlock. You're paying him 45 to 50 aeros to do. Unless you're with 3, wouldn't that money be better spent on top up with a bit more you qualify for unlock code free from the network and the phone warranty remains valid

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,352 ✭✭✭plonk

Can some1 tell me the unlock code for a nokia 3120 -- RH-19

Imei--357945000818711
    Network Vodafone
    Thanks

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

nazoil wrote:
    Your man needs a microscope to find the testpoints on your phone to unlock. You're paying him 45 to 50 aeros to do. Unless you're with 3, wouldn't that money be better spent on top up with a bit more you qualify for unlock code free from the network and the phone warranty remains valid

Is that an acceptable price? He said it costs €45 exactly - but the owner of the phone wont pay that price. Plus, the phone is currently assigned to Vodafone but she terminated her contract with them a few months back and moved her number over to O2 but got a new phone with them for free..

• Advertisement

Sully wrote:
    Is that an acceptable price? He said it costs €45 exactly - but the owner of the phone wont pay that price. Plus, the phone is currently assigned to Vodafone but she terminated her contract with them a few months back and moved her number over to O2 but got a new phone with them for free..

Get the wan who terminated contract - presumably she had abided by the terms of her contract and there are no hard feelings from Vodafone to ring 1907 and they should give her the unlock code. They may procrastinate but she should persist. This would be the best option so long as incorrect codes have not been entered already.
    I haven't a clue what the dell boy rate for unlocking BB5 is, but €45 wouldn't surprise me.
    plonk wrote:
    Can some1 tell me the unlock code for a nokia 3120 -- RH-19

Imei--357945000818711
    Network Vodafone
    Thanks

Try this once onlce only.
    #pw+787930006531543+1#

If that doesn't work try this once only
    #pw+777940006531543+1#

If neither work having tried once, revert

No, she didnt leave on good terms. Vodafone gave her a dodgy phone after an upgrade and refused to fix it, despite it being repaired by the Nokia Repair Center and their own repair center. In the end, she just gave up and terminated her contract paying up what she was owed.

Anyway, thanks!
    nazoil wrote:
    Get the wan who terminated contract - presumably she had abided by the terms of her contract and there are no hard feelings from Vodafone to ring 1907 and they should give her the unlock code. They may procrastinate but she should persist. This would be the best option so long as incorrect codes have not been entered already.
    I haven't a clue what the dell boy rate for unlocking BB5 is, but €45 wouldn't surprise me.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,567 ✭✭✭mloc

any chance of getting this unlocked?

Nokia 6131
    Locked to meteor
    IMEI: 654566010479030

meteor "forgot" to send me my unlock code :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭Johnny Bitte

Hey tried an online tool myself but
    when i put in the code nothing happens not even
    an error. Can some one put up the code for me please.

Nokia 6101
    Network Meteor
    IMEI 357589001533976

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,414 ✭✭✭kraggy

Hi guys, have one of these and need it unlocked.

But don't even know to get the Imei code.

Can anyone help?

Much appreciated.

K.

Can anyone help?

Much appreciated.

K.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 310 ✭✭rvd156

kraggy wrote:

Can anyone help?

Much appreciated.

K.

You just gotta press *#06#

rvd156 wrote:
    You just gotta press *#06#

got is sorted on internet for free.

thanks anyway.

K.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,321 ✭✭✭prendy

nokia 6151...tried to get the unlock code off vodafone website to no avail....

is it true it cant be unlocked by code?

if it can be done has anyone got a code

thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭Sysiphus

has anybody found an unlock (network unlock) for these little one yet???

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,266 ✭✭✭Rnger

motorola v3 razor phone. I put in an o2 sim card and it asks for a subsidy password. anyone know where id get my hands on one of those?

I've done all the downgrading to 7.D0 bootloader using scotty2's program.. but it still asks for a bloody subsidy password!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 smil

when i asked how much it will cost to unlock BB5 Nokia 6131 phones they had quoted euros 65. That is the most expensive place to unlock. U can unlock your phones cheaper for 40 euros in fm mobile shop at camden street or even cheaper online.

Don't ever go to gsmsolution near bachelors walk they are complete ripp off guys. stay away

• Registered Users Posts: 1,168 ✭✭✭Frank Spencer

Hi,

Is it possible to ge an unlock code for the following:

Nokia 6280

IMEI 352265019429433

On the 3 network.

Thanks!

Rnger wrote:
    motorola v3 razor phone. I put in an o2 sim card and it asks for a subsidy password. anyone know where id get my hands on one of those?

I've done all the downgrading to 7.D0 bootloader using scotty2's program.. but it still asks for a bloody subsidy password!!

ring the network that supplied the phone. If the Razr is 12-15 months old it's a V3r and is harder to unlock than the original version
    Buck_Naked wrote:
    Hi,

Is it possible to ge an unlock code for the following:

Nokia 6280

IMEI 352265019429433

On the 3 network.

Thanks!

BB5 - no

• Registered Users Posts: 438 ✭✭wasim21k

i have v3 on voda fone and orbit xda on o2 is it possible to unlock any of them please??????????

• Registered Users Posts: 146 ✭✭racram

racram wrote:
    Hi,
    Any chance that anyone can tell me the unlocking code for the following phone. I did read somewhere that this edition of nokia 6030 wasn't easy to unlock?

Nokia 6030 b
    Type: RM-225
    Network: T mobile USA

IMEI: 011239007356307

Thanks!

bump!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 74 ✭✭automaticflare

Can anyone give me the unlock code for the following

Nokia 6030

Locked to t mobile US

IEMI - 011239/00/256453/3

Thanks

Can anyone give me the unlock code for the following

Nokia 6030

Locked to t mobile US

IEMI - 011239/00/256453/3

Thanks

Model: Nokia (6030 )
    IMEI: 011239002564533
    Network: 31020000 I-Mobile USA

#pw+383626305156446+7#

• Closed Accounts Posts: 234 ✭✭Fruit1985

Does anyone have an unlock code for this please or know where I can find one:

Nokia 6101

Ireland

Meteor

IMEI = 358362006544672

Thanks =D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,681 ✭✭✭ziggy

This post has been deleted.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement