Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UNLOCKING Qs? - *Only* post in this thread.

Options

Comments

• Site Banned Posts: 5,676 ✭✭✭jayteecork

Nokia 2626 anyone?
    Ta.

• Registered Users Posts: 549 ✭✭✭turbodiesel

Anyone any ideas how to Unlock nokia E70 on UK Orange, I have imei etc, Tried p****xpo in tallaght but no joy?

Ta

Chris

• Registered Users Posts: 5,273 ✭✭✭racso1975

nokia 3110 classic on o2 and imei number is 358672010558447

thanks in advance

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,268 ✭✭✭mountainyman

AMOI WP S1

(3 Skypephone)

The IMEI is : 357767013043388
    Thanks

MM

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,340 ✭✭✭Nephew

I have a k800 locked to O2. I requested the network unlock code from O2, they said they didn't have it on the system so they would have to contact whoever they contact and get back to me, but it could take three to four weeks.

My contract with O2 is finished in a week and I want to change networks but I want to do this before my contract is up so I don't end up paying for a months line rental that I wouldn't get the benefit of.

I figure if I switch networks in the meantime O2 won't call me back with the network unlock code and it will be damn hard to get it from them as I would no longer be an o2 customer. So is there another way to unlock a k800 from the network or is my only option through 02?

Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

Nephew wrote: »
    I have a k800 locked to O2. I requested the network unlock code from O2, they said they didn't have it on the system so they would have to contact whoever they contact and get back to me, but it could take three to four weeks.

My contract with O2 is finished in a week and I want to change networks but I want to do this before my contract is up so I don't end up paying for a months line rental that I wouldn't get the benefit of.

I figure if I switch networks in the meantime O2 won't call me back with the network unlock code and it will be damn hard to get it from them as I would no longer be an o2 customer. So is there another way to unlock a k800 from the network or is my only option through 02?

Thanks
    3 to 4 weeks seems incorrect. SHouldn't be more than a week unless they have some backlog from Xmas or something.

As for asking for the code when you leave - from experience there will be no problem with this whatsoever so don't worry about it. They still have a record of your old account when you leave, it's just marked as inactive.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 857 ✭✭✭whisht

3110 classic is BB5 Nokia and codes cannot be calculated for it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44 GerTipp

Anyone know if it is possible to unlock the Sony Ericssonn w200i (Tesco). Tried one unlocking shop + they said not possible.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 176 ✭✭thetrickykid

Hi all,

Could anyone help me unlock a Nokia 7360, It's on Vodafone, IMEI 358399009884820.

Thanks in advance!

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭dbentham

Hi all,

Could anyone help me unlock a Nokia 7360, It's on Vodafone, IMEI 358399009884820.

Thanks in advance!

Hi, use the following code.
    #pw+821681451200620+1#
    Phone will give a message 'Phone Restriction Off' and will then reboot.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,676 ✭✭✭✭smashey

Could somebody help me with a code for this...

Nokia 1600
    IMIE - 358958012290307

Locked to Orange UK.

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,869 ✭✭✭skearon

smashey wrote: »
    Could somebody help me with a code for this...

Nokia 1600
    IMIE - 358958012290307

Locked to Orange UK.

Thanks

#pw+796040214462457+1#
    or
    #pw+728830145640745+7#

Note: some newer versions cannot be unlocked via code

• Registered Users Posts: 21,676 ✭✭✭✭smashey

skearon wrote: »
    #pw+796040214462457+1#
    or
    #pw+728830145640745+7#

Note: some newer versions cannot be unlocked via code
    Thanks skearon.

/edit
    It's brand new so I'll try both those codes and if they don't work I'll just go to the guy who does it here.

The first code worked.:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 176 ✭✭thetrickykid

Hi, use the following code.
    #pw+821681451200620+1#
    Phone will give a message 'Phone Restriction Off' and will then reboot.

Thanks dbentham that worked a treat!

• Registered Users Posts: 119 ✭✭Feckless Rogue

Hi, I've my eye on one of those XDA IQs from O2, don't wanna jump unless it can be unlocked though - anyone know if this is possible?

• Registered Users Posts: 362 ✭✭limpdd

Hi,
    Can anyone give me the unlock code for the following please
    Nokia 6280
    IMEI 352265018802002
    Locked to 3 Irelnd
    Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 jessie08

Hi...

Does anyone have the unlocking code for

Nokia 6111
    Imei no: 353657016267205
    Locked to Meteor Ireland

Thanks
    Jesse

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 sunflower_sal

Just bought me one of these on meteor, am i right in guessing it can only be cable unlocked? If so does anyone know a decent place I can go to get it done in a hurry?

Thanks a mill

• Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭lulubell

can anyone unlock this?
    IMEI 359421002506181

Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 jessie08

I found a place on Talbot street today....it sells mobile phone accessories..its on the opposite side to Clearys a few doors down from the Spar shop and costs 20 euros.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 27 sunflower_sal

thanks thats deadly!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,568 ✭✭✭bassy

just been trying to unlock a nokia 6630 and n70,damn i,m pulling my hair out here.
    i connect the 6630 and click read everything seems fine then when i click on make log it seems to work then says waiting and i get a little box come on screen saying error:read pm date.any one know why this is happening?

i,m using a cheap DKU-5 cable i bought on ebay,but cable seems to be working as its reading.no luck at all with the n70 it just reads phone id and imei then says wait and then i get the bad connection message.

any help at all please............................................ .........................................

What com port is your cable set as in device manager

tryed com port 2 and 9 still no luck,it reads the phone and seems to be making the log but then i get error pm reading.

whisht wrote: »
    What com port is your cable set as in device manager

Ok, but did you change the com port setting in bb5_unlocker.cfg file?
    If not, thats your problem
    Check com port
    Must be between 1-9
    Open bb5_unlocker.cfg file and type in the port in the format
    COM2: or COM9:
    Save that file and then run the exe file again

already tryed all that m8,just after realising there now that i have read the 6630 to many times and it won,t take the simcard now and i never made a back up log file.

what do i do now?is the phone fecked?.

Ok, but did you change the com port setting in bb5_unlocker.cfg file?
    If not, thats your problem
    Check com port
    Must be between 1-9
    Open bb5_unlocker.cfg file and type in the port in the format
    COM2: or COM9:
    Save that file and then run the exe file again

SP Unlock should still sort it, but you need to get the cable working first. It could be the fact that its not a genuine cable or incorrect drivers

its not a genuine DKU-5 cable,its one of those cheapys off flea bay,but it reads the phone so it seems to be working.
    i downloaded the DKU-5 drivers off the nokia site and every thing seems fine its recognized in the hardware com/ports.

Thats the problem then I reckon
    The cheap cables will generally work for PC Suite etc but wont work correctly with the unlocker especially using the Nokia drivers

• Advertisement

what should i do so whilst?.

Thats the problem then I reckon
    The cheap cables will generally work for PC Suite etc but wont work correctly with the unlocker especially using the Nokia drivers

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement