Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UNLOCKING Qs? - *Only* post in this thread.

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 857 ✭✭✭whisht

DeVerde wrote: »
    Please can you give me an unlocking code for Motorola V535

IMEI 354751001566397

Network Vodafone.

Thanks in advance!
    Cannot be unlocked using free code calculator
    dubdvd wrote: »
    looking for unlock code for a nokia 5300 with IMEI 354564012366362 locked to 085
    Thanks in advance
    This is a BB5 model and can only be hardware unlocked or done by codes from the network
    blahblah06 wrote: »
    nokia 6300
    locked to 02 please
    This is a BB5 model and can only be hardware unlocked or done by codes from the network

• Registered Users Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭neacy69

whisht wrote: »
    Cannot be unlocked using free code calculator

I have a cable to connect Nokia 6300 to computer is there any software available to unlock the phone?
    I have gotten the code from VF prepay helpdesk but it does not work and they want me to send the phone to them

• Registered Users Posts: 21,611 ✭✭✭✭Sam Vimes

neacy69 wrote: »
    I have a cable to connect Nokia 6300 to computer is there any software available to unlock the phone?
    I have gotten the code from VF prepay helpdesk but it does not work and they want me to send the phone to them

its not the data cable you need. you need special unlocking hardware like this

http://bb5box.org/

now get back to work!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

I called the network today, Vodafone about my Nokia 6300, and the guy said you can get the codes from the online website now. I questioned him and he ssured me you could do it. I come home and sure enough, there is nothing on the Vodafone website that even mentions unlocking, the closest thing is PUK code.

Am i missing something or was the guy just an eejit?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Mikeyt086 wrote: »
    I called the network today, Vodafone about my Nokia 6300, and the guy said you can get the codes from the online website now. I questioned him and he ssured me you could do it. I come home and sure enough, there is nothing on the Vodafone website that even mentions unlocking, the closest thing is PUK code.

Am i missing something or was the guy just an eejit?

Did he get mixed up, think you were looking for a Puk code rather than Puc?

• Advertisement

I told him twice i was looking for a NAC (Network Access Code)

EDIT: Called them again and finally got my code... I put it in and its wrong! wtf! It says Cannot Undo Restriction. I took it down just as he said it but its not working. Is there something im doing wrong?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,739 ✭✭✭nava

I told him twice i was looking for a NAC (Network Access Code)

Hi

I do have an option for NAC, is under "My Mobile", "NAC" and "Get NAC" is been there I think for about 6 months.

I have it in Contract and also in a Pre-Pay account. Haven't use it so far.

Regards

EDIT: Called them again and finally got my code... I put it in and its wrong! wtf! It says Cannot Undo Restriction. I took it down just as he said it but its not working. Is there something im doing wrong?

I think if you are getting "Cannot Undo Restriction" you need to bring it to get unlock, not sure if in a Vodafone shop they can unlock it for you.

Have you tried to enter the code several times (3 or 5)?

nava is correct
    The wrong code has been entered too many times and this gives the message "cannot undo restriction"
    If the code was incorrect, you would get "code error" or similiar

Ah crap, cheers lads.

Ill take it down to the Chinese phone shop in Bray tomorrow and see what they can do. I got an address to post the phone but i would have to wait 5 days so id rather pay €30.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 169 ✭✭Thomas

Hi Guys,

any chance of the unlock code for a Nokia 6230i - IMEI 356 952 010 354 860

Thanks,

Tom

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Icestealth

Hey folks can anybody help me out and give me an unlock code for an N73 please.....

IMEI Code: 358634011229931

Thanks
    J

• Closed Accounts Posts: 119 ✭✭sarahirl

Hey,

Does anyone have an unlock code for a;

Nokia 6230i
    IMEI: 357616001684390
    Meteor pre-pay

Also, how do you enter the code, as in change the numbers to letters and enter the symbols? When I switch the phone on without sim it just says 'please enter sim'.

many thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 633 ✭✭✭clevtrev

Please can you give me an unlocking code for Nokia 6230i locked to Vodafone IMEI number is 3522850170213**

Help much appreciated

Not to worry got a code from the http://www.unlockitfree.com/unlock.php website - this site was mentioned by somebody in an earlier post. It worked first time - it generates 7 potential keys and the first one worked for me - although you only 5 attempts before you phones locks up !!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,324 ✭✭✭✭Cathmandooo

My mother needed her phone unblocked, we rang her network and of course they wouldnt unblock her phone even though she's been a customer for years :mad: *flashback to when I rang my company everyday for months shouting at them to give me mine a few years back* :mad::mad:

Used the link below and picked the 5th number, worked a treat thanks very much. I assume that it's unlocked as I put my sim (different network) into mams phone and that worked fine. So big thumbs up for an internet wary customer :D

clevtrev wrote: »
    Please can you give me an unlocking code for Nokia 6230i locked to Vodafone IMEI number is 3522850170213**

Help much appreciated

Not to worry got a code from the http://www.unlockitfree.com/unlock.php website - this site was mentioned by somebody in an earlier post. It worked first time - it generates 7 potential keys and the first one worked for me - although you only 5 attempts before you phones locks up !!

Cathooo wrote: »
    My mother needed her phone unblocked, we rang her network and of course they wouldnt unblock her phone even though she's been a customer for years :mad: *flashback to when I rang my company everyday for months shouting at them to give me mine a few years back* :mad::mad:

Used the link below and picked the 5th number, worked a treat thanks very much. I assume that it's unlocked as I put my sim (different network) into mams phone and that worked fine. So big thumbs up for an internet wary customer :D

why did they say they wouldn't give the code? and yes if your sim works and its a different network then it is unlocked

its 3 on the newer ones

• Registered Users Posts: 449 ✭✭leef23

could i get an unlocking code for a
    Nokia 6670
    IMEI: 355023/00/983293/5

thanx

leef23 wrote: »
    could i get an unlocking code for a
    Nokia 6670
    IMEI: 355023/00/983293/5

thanx

Hi

you need to confirm the network your phone is currently on before you can get the unblock code - plug the details into the http://www.unlockitfree.com/unlock.php website and you should be sorted

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Icestealth

Icestealth wrote: »
    Hey folks can anybody help me out and give me an unlock code for an N73 please.....

IMEI Code: 358634011229931

Thanks
    J

Sorry the above is Vodafone! Help please!

The Nokia N73 is called a 'BB5' Model. These phones cant be unlocked via code. you need to go back to your operator and request an unlock.

• Advertisement

The Nokia N73 is called a 'BB5' Model. These phones cant be unlocked via code. you need to go back to your operator and request an unlock.

is the 6670 not bb5 too? the 6630 and 6680 are anyway

is the 6670 not bb5 too? the 6630 and 6680 are anyway

yep the 6630 and 6680 are both BB5 - I got one unlocked free by 3 but they made a big deal about the fact they should be charging me ! the 6670 isnt BB5 as far as I know and has codes available for it

yep the 6630 and 6680 are both BB5 - I got one unlocked free by 3 but they made a big deal about the fact they should be charging me ! the 6670 isnt BB5 as far as I know and has codes available for it

a two second google of "6670 bb5" confirmed that for me. really should have done that in the first place

• Registered Users Posts: 2,142 ✭✭✭pm.

ime 353956017359023 locked to vodafone nokia 6021,
    thanks in advance. its ok i got it

• Registered Users Posts: 2,003 ✭✭✭iggy

Is it possible to unlock a Blackberry 8300 via code?

tnx

Not using a code calculator, but it is possible to get codes wither from your network or from a codes supplier

• Registered Users Posts: 17,324 ✭✭✭✭Cathmandooo

why did they say they wouldn't give the code? and yes if your sim works and its a different network then it is unlocked

For my mothers phone they said she hadn't spent enough credit in the last 6 months, aparently you've to spend €120 but she doesnt use her phone much.

Cathooo wrote: »
    For my mothers phone they said she hadn't spent enough credit in the last 6 months, aparently you've to spend €120 but she doesnt use her phone much.

Hi

I got 3 phones unlocked in the last few months, my phone is in contract, got an upgrade and the phone unlock during the summer, them got another couple of ready to go phones on the sale before Xmas, send them separate e-mails with the IMEI number and give my details from the contract and ask them for the unlock code. They sent me the details back within a couple of days.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 216 ✭✭amandac

hi can you unlock a motorola v3 (o2) remotely or do you need the clip?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1 RudBest

Can somebody give me an unlock code for a Nokia 6280 locked to SFR France

IMEI : 352264018899233

Thanks !!!!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement