Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UNLOCKING Qs? - *Only* post in this thread.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,156 ✭✭✭leche solara

Anyone know a way to unlock a SE S700i, currently locked to Vodafone.
    They won't help as I haven't topped up by €127 in last 6 months, even though I stopped using this phone more than a year ago.
    I have a data cable.

• Registered Users Posts: 521 ✭✭✭mbur

Hello people, I've a nokia 6101 to be unlocked. Its currently locked to Vodafone.

This is old enuff to be a dct4 phone yes?

IMEI: 352729011448923

Thankings to you.

edit 1 day later eerhm.. Hey Whisht I just noticed the link in your sig.. Just the ticket. thanks..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭emc2

Hi Guys,

Would anyone have a code to unlock a Nokia N82?

thanks
    Michael

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 The Scruffy One

I have a ready to go o2 sim and just got bought a 8GB iphone in America.

Looking to unlock it - Anyone been there done that?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 shaneomac186

just bought an lg viewty and its locked to the 3uk network does anyone know how to unlock it without the sim

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 518 ✭✭✭colm-ccfc84

Can anyone help me to unlock a Samsung D840
    Locked to o2
    IMEI: 35968000982713/6 00

• Closed Accounts Posts: 118 ✭✭Aimee_gleeson

The Nokia 6300 can't be unlocked unless you pay the 35/40€ is that true? :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 857 ✭✭✭whisht

True. This phone cannot be unlocked by code calculator

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 graceface

hey i need to unlock a samsung SGH-E250V

i kno its probably posted somewhere in this forum but its like 100 pages long!!n im stuck for time:( wud anyone b able to get me a code for it? thanks!! :D

IMEI: 356075012267706

Locked to vodafone

• Registered Users Posts: 3,056 ✭✭✭sticker

Hey all,

I'm looking to unlock a Blackberry 8100 from O2 - anyone have a code please?!

Thanks in advance!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,557 ✭✭✭dubdvd

Im wondering if this phone can be unlocked its a sony ercisonn W810i its locked to orange uk network and the IMEI 35233701766568807 any help here would be great lads thanks in advance DubDvd

• Registered Users Posts: 188 ✭✭Groe

I am looking for the unlock code for the sony ericsson v630i. It is locked to vodafone ireland. I can get the IMEI if it is necessary. Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 lilizz

please unlock Nokia 6070 was locked by Vodafone

IMEI 359536015253404

Thank you

• Registered Users Posts: 18,919 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

This is correct
    There is no hardware solution yet for this phone
    Having said that, I was told that if you buy from CPW in the North, they are not actually locked, but I cant guarantee that!

• Registered Users Posts: 18,919 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,613 ✭✭✭Big Nelly

I know there is a website somewhere but need to unlock a Nokia 2310 phone, can anyone help?>

• Closed Accounts Posts: 795 ✭✭✭johnnyboy4711

Heres one for you!
    IMEI 356666012555643
    locked to vodafone New Zealand
    http://www.bondandbond.co.nz/store/assets/images/97/97786_lg.png
    thanks in advance for any help!
    john

Big Nelly wrote: »
    I know there is a website somewhere but need to unlock a Nokia 2310 phone, can anyone help?>
    No website can give you codes for a 2310. It cannot be unlocked except for a hardware solution

• Closed Accounts Posts: 795 ✭✭✭johnnyboy4711

how easy/difficult:confused: is it to unlock a k800i from vodafone UK PAYG to vodafone here?
    thanks
    john

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 497 ✭✭lasno

Is it possible to unlock a Nokia 5070

IMEI 354824012231622

Locked to Movistar Spain

thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 343 ✭✭jcrowbar

Hi,

Can anyone help me unlock a Nokia 6120 classic.

IMEI 358640014544812.

Locked to 3 Ireland.

Thanks,
    JK

• Closed Accounts Posts: 216 ✭✭delanest

I have a k750i that has no SIM. It is locked to o2. I have got a vodafone SIM (imei: 8935301060915328610)

Can anyone let me know how to unkock?

Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 184 ✭✭DFS UTD

Center 15

did you manage to unlock the Nokia N95.. I'm getting one tomorrow which is loced to o2..
    (my brothers' girlfriends one - she's now got an iphone) ... is it easy to unlock.. I'm with meteor billpay

• Registered Users Posts: 3,025 ✭✭✭Genghis

Hi guys, hope you can help.

What are my options for unlocking a Motorola V3XX (353022011655930) locked to three? I am not paying them a e25 read-out fee (even if they call it administration fee)!

• Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭MAKE MY DAY

Help please,

Unlock a 6230i
    IMEI 357616002495242

Locked to O2

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 2,689 ✭✭✭Vain

Does anyone know if its possible to unlock a Sony Ericsson K800i as im looking out for a new phone and this one seems to be the best and cheapest good phone out at the mo only im on meteor and its only for sale on o2..
    Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭roonimirza

Hi everyone

Anyone know how to Unlock Nokia E61i please?
    I have gone through thread but cant seem to find a proper
    answer?

Thanks

Rooni

• Registered Users Posts: 529 ✭✭✭d-redser

I am trying to get my N95 unlocked and really havinga hard time and constantly getting conflicting info.

Rang up GSM solutions and was told to just drop in and it will be done there and then. When I did I was told it could take 48hrs and they were closing for a week and wasnt too sure when it would re-open. They said to contact Sigma Wireless in Finglas and they will do it.

Rang them this morning and they said they dont and dont know of anyone that will.

I am with 3 and they refuse to give me the code as the phone is not on my sim card account?! I was given the phone as a present and just becase they didnt have all my account details the phone was never registered on my sim card and it cannot be done now. I got them to count my top ups since I got the phone and its over €500!!

Is there anywhwere else I can go or do ??? Hate being with 3 :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 529 ✭✭✭d-redser

d-redser wrote: »
    I am trying to get my N95 unlocked and really havinga hard time and constantly getting conflicting info.

Rang up GSM solutions and was told to just drop in and it will be done there and then. When I did I was told it could take 48hrs and they were closing for a week and wasnt too sure when it would re-open. They said to contact Sigma Wireless in Finglas and they will do it.

Rang them this morning and they said they dont and dont know of anyone that will.

I am with 3 and they refuse to give me the code as the phone is not on my sim card account?! I was given the phone as a present and just becase they didnt have all my account details the phone was never registered on my sim card and it cannot be done now. I got them to count my top ups since I got the phone and its over €500!!

Is there anywhwere else I can go or do ??? Hate being with 3 :mad:

Anybody know where I can get it unlocked?

There has to be more places in Dublin that unlock phones besides GSM???

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement