Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UNLOCKING Qs? - *Only* post in this thread.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,611 ✭✭✭✭Sam Vimes

nothing from whisht's post down can be unlocked by code unfortunately

• Registered Users Posts: 7,251 ✭✭✭CantGetNoSleep

Sam Vimes wrote: »
    nothing from whisht's post down can be unlocked by code unfortunately
    No prob, anyone know how much Meteor credit you have to have used for them to give you the unlock code?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,424 ✭✭✭fatal

Do you guys know of anywhere in Dublin to get a nokia n73 unlocked for less than 30 euros?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 manishsadana

Hi Does anyone know how to unlock the Skype phone from 3 ??

• Registered Users Posts: 495 ✭✭Biglad

Hi, has anybody been able to get a Motorola V3xx on 3 Ireland unlocked. I would love to set mine free even at a cost.

Cheers all!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,385 ✭✭✭fergiesfolly

Just need to know if its possible to unlock a phone from a uk network(T-Mobile) and can the usual repair, unlocking shops do this. Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 857 ✭✭✭whisht

Just need to know if its possible to unlock a phone from a uk network(T-Mobile) and can the usual repair, unlocking shops do this. Thanks
    More than likely. Depends on the phone

• Registered Users Posts: 3,385 ✭✭✭fergiesfolly

nokia n73

It "can" be unlocked, but not every shop will do the N73 and especially at €30 euros as in the post above http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=55748677&postcount=4623

• Closed Accounts Posts: 909 ✭✭✭mobius42

Anyone know if it's possible to unlock a SE k610i from 3? I've looked around a good bit and can't find anything. I want to avoid ringing their customer service if at all possible, as I've never had a satisfactory call with them. It's a joke.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 33 slayerdiabolus

Does anyone know of a code calculator for a Nokia 6300?

Does anyone know of a code calculator for a Nokia 6300?
    No such thing
    It cannot be unlocked by code calculator, only place to get codes is from network or else its a hardware unlock

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 jelmister

looking for help to unluck two phones any help welcome
    the frist one is the 6680 locked to vodafone iemi is 357617007083082
    and the sony ericsson is the w200i locked to vodafone iemi is 35165302173698-9-17
    if you can help me with i would be greatful

• Registered Users Posts: 769 ✭✭✭AirsoftEire.com

mobius42 wrote: »
    Anyone know if it's possible to unlock a SE k610i from 3? I've looked around a good bit and can't find anything. I want to avoid ringing their customer service if at all possible, as I've never had a satisfactory call with them. It's a joke.

I'm looking for the very same thing, anyone have any tips?
    Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,037 ✭✭✭lukin

I want to remove the SIM card restriction on a Nokia 3110. It's a work 'phone that is on Vodafone bill pay, I rang them but they said it can only be done by the person whose name it is registered in (this is someone in work who I don't know personally).
    I can't really get him to do it as I work in Cork and he is based in Dublin so I would have to bring the 'phone to him and ask him to ring Vodafone and do it which would be ridiculous.
    I have my own personal phone which is on O2 but I can't use the SIM card in it.
    I wonder can I get a friend who is on Vodafone bill pay to ring them, pretend my 'phone is theirs and ask them to unlock it?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

http://www.simable.com/
    Instructions

Compatible Handsets

Since a lot of people have to pay for their unlock codes, this must be a good option, can use it again and again
    Introducing SIMable - Frees your SIM card for most locked phones
    SIMable is the instant solution for the latest 3G handsets that are difficult to unlock.
    Fit SIMable in 10 seconds in 3 easy steps:
    Cut a tiny hole in your SIM using our free cutting press Align the SIMable chip to your SIM card
    Insert into your mobile phone and start talking

NOTE - SIMable is not linked in any way to other similar products and enables full 3G functionality. We include a free customised cutting press ruling out any messing around with scissors.

£19.99 about 26€ delivered

• Registered Users Posts: 1,706 ✭✭✭Celticfire

Let us know if it works. Have a N80 in a drawer somewhere that could be put to use.....

Celticfire wrote: »
    Let us know if it works. Have a N80 in a drawer somewhere that could be put to use.....

Works with the N80 but a tiny second hole is required on the edge of the sim, same with the N95 8GB

• Registered Users Posts: 1,557 ✭✭✭dubdvd

can anyone tell me if i need a cable unlock for this phone or can it be done calc its a nokia 5200 was locked to 085 and then i moved to vodafone and kept my number so its using a vodafone now so anyhow the imei number is #356407010978978 thanks in advance for any help
    DUB

• Registered Users Posts: 8,138 ✭✭✭dinneenp

anyone know where to get Sony Ericsson K810i unlocked? It's on T Mobile UK, I've written to them but told it can take up to a month.
    there used to be lots of threads for free unlocking before.....

Thanks,
    Patrick.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,132 ✭✭✭silvine

Anyone know how to unlock the Nokia E61 on Vodafone?

Is a turbo sim/i-sim etc the best/cheapest way to unlock bb5 phones?? any advances or is it still the cable unlockin

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 BillD

Why cant the Nokia 2626 be unlocked? Its not on any of the unlock lists. TIA

• Registered Users Posts: 710 ✭✭✭Victor McDade

Need to unlock my N70. Anyone know a shop in Kildare or Dundalk (or anywhere between) that can do this? I'm on vodafone, I got the NAC from vodafone.ie but their call centre kids are clueless, they've got me to try the code 4 times now, and wanted me to try again

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Omega III

Hey,

Can anyone help me out with an unlock code for a Nokia 8800 locked to vodafone? IMEI is 352287012865389.

Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 Jerimiah

Need to unlock my N70. Anyone know a shop in Kildare or Dundalk (or anywhere between) that can do this? I'm on vodafone, I got the NAC from vodafone.ie but their call centre kids are clueless, they've got me to try the code 4 times now, and wanted me to try again
    Having being searching for a free unlocking solution for a couple of bb5 phones I have came across these sites - one even has downloadable software - supposed to be from the infamous dejan - the master phone unlocker - I have not tried these as I need a serial cable - usb cable won't do - but someone on here might have a try and fill us in on how they got on??

http://nokia.nigelcoldwell.co.uk/bb5/

http://ucables.com/downloads/520//UN...-by-Dejan.html

http://users.net.yu/~dejan/

There are instructions for the unlocking of varous bb5 fones - someone may have some luck with this - might get the cable and try myself -

I used this - worked fine on my n70 - needed to buy a dku5 cable (15euro) but it worked fine.
    user_offline.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 8,138 ✭✭✭dinneenp

I bought a T Mobile UK phone from E Bay. I wrote to them and got the unlocking code. However they said I need to put a T Mobile SIM card in to unlock the phone.
    Anyone know a way around this? As there's no T Mobile in Ireland it looks like I have to order a T Mobile sim card to a friend in UK and get it sent over....

Thanks,
    Patrick.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

Hi, is it possible to unlock a Nokia 6070?

Details are
    Nokia 6070
    IMEI 359536018555110
    Meteor Network

Thanks

Yes. Unlock it here

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 710 ✭✭✭Victor McDade

Jerimiah - cheers, i need it done by next thursday though. I found a place in buy and sell on camden st that will do it, €15, decent, i'll make my way in there

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement