Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UNLOCKING Qs? - *Only* post in this thread.

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 857 ✭✭✭whisht

dinneenp wrote: »
    I bought a T Mobile UK phone from E Bay. I wrote to them and got the unlocking code. However they said I need to put a T Mobile SIM card in to unlock the phone.
    Anyone know a way around this? As there's no T Mobile in Ireland it looks like I have to order a T Mobile sim card to a friend in UK and get it sent over....

Thanks,
    Patrick.

Switch on the phone and press <**< and select Network and then select MNC2 and type in your unlock code where it says NCK and enter. That will unlock the phone

• Registered Users Posts: 3,630 ✭✭✭Oracle

If that doesn't work you can get a free T-Mobile SIM (just enter any old postcode like BT7 1EB, should get to you anyway):

http://www.t-mobilesimgiveaway.co.uk/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Bob Loblaw

Hi,
    Could anybody tell me how to unlock a Sagem my400x, IMEI 35819800185403-3?
    Locked to Meteor

It would be very helpful!

• Registered Users Posts: 41 KStolen

Remote Unlock Please

Motorola Razr Vx3
    IMEI:357390009773320

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 jelmister

looking to unlock phone any help i will be greatful it is the SAMSUNG sgh m600 LOCKED TO O2 the iemi is 357936014348803 thanks

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 74 ✭✭automaticflare

Can anyone give me an unlock code for a soney ericson w200i locked to meteor.

IEMI - 35735501-538271-3-13

• Registered Users Posts: 7,496 ✭✭✭quarryman

So it seems I've used up my attempts at unlocking my 6230i and it tells me it "cannot undo restriction".

Anyone know where i can get it done in Dublin?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭seligehgit

seligehgit wrote: »
    Hi guys anybody know the unlocking codes for a nokia 6234,locked to Vodafone,serial number 354544017027953.I have tried all the usual websites for unlocking codes but there does not appear to be any for this model.
    Selig

Sorry guys,
    Just wondering if any of you technos know how to unlock the above phone?
    Ta,
    Selig

seligehgit wrote: »
    Sorry guys,
    Just wondering if any of you technos know how to unlock the above phone?
    Ta,
    Selig

Can only be unlocked by code direct from the network, or else using special unlock hardware (unlocking shop)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭seligehgit

Ta Whisht!:)
    Selig

• Advertisement

OK. The above reply I gave was true until today!:D

You can now purchase an unlock code for ALL phones on the Vodafone Ireland network regardless of brand etc.
    This will even work for BB5 Nokias.
    All you do is type in your IMEI number and you get your unlock code mailed to you once its ready.

Boards users should enter discount code BOARDSVF

• Registered Users Posts: 529 ✭✭✭d-redser

do you email the unlock codes??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 57 ✭✭conor2949

Hi all,

I have a nokia 6151 which is a bb5 phone i think.

I have a dku 5 cable - now all i need is the software necessary.

I took down some software from a dejan dude but i can't seem to get it to load - it says that it can't open up the com port - even though i've edited the config file for all the possibilities (1 - 9)

Can anyone point me to other software?

FREE!

Thanks
    Conor

d-redser wrote: »
    do you email the unlock codes??
    Hi

See the post above.....

All you do is type in your IMEI number and you get your unlock code mailed to you once its ready.

I assume this is what you are asking, or have I misunderstood?

conor2949 wrote: »
    Hi all,

I have a nokia 6151 which is a bb5 phone i think.

I have a dku 5 cable - now all i need is the software necessary.

I took down some software from a dejan dude but i can't seem to get it to load - it says that it can't open up the com port - even though i've edited the config file for all the possibilities (1 - 9)

Can anyone point me to other software?

FREE!

Thanks
    Conor

Conor. The Dejan software is no use to you anyway as it will not unlock the 6151. It is a BB5 Nokia alright but cannot be unlocked with any free software.

• Registered Users Posts: 26 Ally_ally

hi!
    i hope some of ye can help me...i have a sony ericsson z610i which was locked 2 the three network. I wanted 2 change to meteor so i paid the 27 euro and got the phone unlocked. when i got the meteor sim and put it in, it sais "video phone locked" and told me to put in a code between 4 and 8 digits. i cant remember doing it but i must have put this code on the phone for some strange reason before!! I went into the three store and they said i have to get the phone sent away to restore it. Does anyone know if that can be done over the internet??

• Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭grey squirrel

whisht wrote: »
    Switch on the phone and press <**< and select Network and then select MNC2 and type in your unlock code where it says NCK and enter. That will unlock the phone

Can you clarify this plz

Say on a N95 8GB where's the <

Does this mean the unlock code can be entered without any SIM inserted?

That is for Sony Ericssons only

• Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭Larry_o_C

Hey everybody,
    I have a nokia 6120 from 3 which I am attempting to unlock. No luck so far with any codes from google searches, anyone have any ideas?

Cheers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Ballymoheen

Hi

I was wondering if anyone had a code to unlock Sony Ericsson W 300I IMEI 354244014059493.Locked to Meteor.

Thanks in advance to any1 that can help

• Advertisement

Hi all, any info on whether the Motorola W220 can be unlocked? Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,771 ✭✭✭Ah-Watch

Larry_o_C wrote: »
    Hey everybody,
    I have a nokia 6120 from 3 which I am attempting to unlock. No luck so far with any codes from google searches, anyone have any ideas?

Cheers.

Get a nokia turbo sim- google it- a slight bit pricy but can be reused and works. Their great and so far they cannot be stopped by the handset manufacturers... U want a nokia you'll get onle for around 30e

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

How long do o2 normally take for an unlock code? was on to them a week ago they said they still don't have it, never got one from them before

davton wrote: »
    How long do o2 normally take for an unlock code? was on to them a week ago they said they still don't have it, never got one from them before

depends on handset , they say they'll ring u but on two occasions they didnt ring me when i ordered my unlock... samsung takes around six weeks! its complete madness!!!! Keep on ringing them cos otherwise you'll be waiting for ages for a phonecall from them-they'll do anything to try keep u on o2!

Ah-Watch wrote: »
    depends on handset , they say they'll ring u but on two occasions they didnt ring me when i ordered my unlock... samsung takes around six weeks! its complete madness!!!! Keep on ringing them cos otherwise you'll be waiting for ages for a phonecall from them-they'll do anything to try keep u on o2!

Doesnt sound like fun, its not even for switching, its for use abroad, have u use a unlock sim i guess

davton wrote: »
    Doesnt sound like fun, its not even for switching, its for use abroad, have u use a unlock sim i guess

Mine was for the same reason-going abroad- but they still took 3 to 4 weeks for a nokia-surely doesn take that long for a nokia, other one was a samsung and they NEVER got back to me at all! I was soooo annoyed wtih them I moved to Vodafone... U use a turbo sim now which I got for 35e well worth it cos it works in numberous manufacturers and you have ur other sim working immediately and not have to wait ages for o2 to give an unlock code:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 825 ✭✭✭Columba Rad

Can I get the code for this Nokia 6300 please?

IMEI: 353511022086713
    Locked to Meteor

Ah-Watch wrote: »
    Mine was for the same reason-going abroad- but they still took 3 to 4 weeks for a nokia-surely doesn take that long for a nokia, other one was a samsung and they NEVER got back to me at all! I was soooo annoyed wtih them I moved to Vodafone... U use a turbo sim now which I got for 35e well worth it cos it works in numberous manufacturers and you have ur other sim working immediately and not have to wait ages for o2 to give an unlock code:)

they did eventually text the code, took nearly 2 weeks tho, and a few calls later. I think it should be instant really, and it was a common nokia so i don't know why it would take so long, least its done now tho

• Registered Users Posts: 603 ✭✭✭dapto1

I've a Nokia 2310 with IMEI 353655017885488 which I've tried to unlock but I've only gotten error messages. Can anyone help me out?

• Advertisement

Still looking for info on the Motorola W220 can it be unlocked? Thanks.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement