Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UNLOCKING Qs? - *Only* post in this thread.

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 857 ✭✭✭whisht

Oracle wrote: »
    Still looking for info on the Motorola W220 can it be unlocked? Thanks.

Only using paid service. There is NO Motorola code calculator

dapto1 wrote: »
    I've a Nokia 2310 with IMEI 353655017885488 which I've tried to unlock but I've only gotten error messages. Can anyone help me out?

2310 can only be hardware unlocked

• Registered Users Posts: 3,630 ✭✭✭Oracle

Disappointing! :( but thanks for replying Whisht.

Motorola unlocking is currently half price for Boards.ie users here

See this thread for details

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,531 ✭✭✭jonny68

just bought an lg viewty and its locked to the 3uk network does anyone know how to unlock it without the sim

Yes me as well can someone please tell me how this can be done?

cheers

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,607 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

Just got a Samsung Soul, it's locked to Tmobile in the UK, how can I unlock this?

• Registered Users Posts: 565 ✭✭✭justagirl

I've been googling quite a bit trying to find an unlock code for the above phone.... from what i read it seems to be restricted?.. so does that mean you can only ring the service provider 'voda' to get it unlocked?

Or does anyone out there have a free unlock code or a site that works?

Thank you.:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 825 ✭✭✭Columba Rad

justagirl wrote: »
    I've been googling quite a bit trying to find an unlock code for the above phone.... from what i read it seems to be restricted?.. so does that mean you can only ring the service provider 'voda' to get it unlocked?

Or does anyone out there have a free unlock code or a site that works?

Thank you.:)
    My understanding is, for this phone you need to get the code from the network or bring it to an unlock shop.

My understanding is, for this phone you need to get the code from the network or bring it to an unlock shop.

Thanks Columba Ra'd .... thats what i thought... but just wanted to check with the experts here!! Thanks again... would you know of a good online unlock site for the nokia 2630 ?:o

justagirl wrote: »
    Thanks Columba Ra'd .... thats what i thought... but just wanted to check with the experts here!! Thanks again... would you know of a good online unlock site for the nokia 2630 ?:o
    What part of the world are you in ?:)... I'll do some googling

• Advertisement

Txs!... well, its for my sister.. shes in spain.... but i thought there might be a recommend irish site !...

found this one: http://http://www.thefonedoc.com/vfireland/boardsindex.html

its a poster on here...anyone use them and can i use it for Nokia 2630
    :confused:

My brother got a Samsung Soul unolcked by this guy yesterday, he's in Dublin, not sure if he can do the 2630 though;

http://www.bebo.com/Profile.jsp?MemberId=4803875088

My brother got a Samsung Soul unolcked by this guy yesterday, he's in Dublin, not sure if he can do the 2630 though;

http://www.bebo.com/Profile.jsp?MemberId=4803875088

Thats great Columba Ra'd ... i'll get my sister to contact him and ask... much appreciated.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,241 ✭✭✭Funkstard

Any chance of getting this unlocked here?

Nokia 6020, locked to 02. ###############

Cheers!

Funkstard wrote: »
    Any chance of getting this unlocked here?

Nokia 6020, locked to 02. 359748009736787

Cheers!
    This should work - #pw+406 827 423 430 536+1#

• Registered Users Posts: 2,241 ✭✭✭Funkstard

It did, thanks a million.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 122 ✭✭tramoredude

Whats the cheapest way of getting a Samsung E390 unlocked from Meteor?

I rang them to unlock it, they said it was unlocked... So I switch to O2, stick in the O2 sim and it asked for an unlock code?! So i rang meteor and said its asking for an unlock code, they said oh? It musnt have been unlocked properly, but seen as you switched to O2, we cant give you an unlock code now, have a nice day...

WTF?! So im up **** creek without a paddle, I have a Meteor Phone, but my Meteor Sim is terminated and my O2 sim wont work :/

Any ideas? Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 752 ✭✭✭redfan

got a new u600 samsung want it unlocked . is there any way via the datacable and software i can unlock it online via a log /server etc cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 6,688 ✭✭✭kerash

hi, has anyone used the 'fonedoc' successfully? and if you lock your phone by entering the incorrect code 3 times what can you do?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 47 mivec

i used to pay to have my phones unlocked by ******** there in tallaght but there site now says there closed until further notice and i need 3 nokia e51's unlocked anybody know where i can go? im in the bray area and am badly stuck

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,165 ✭✭✭Stky10

mivec wrote: »
    i used to pay to have my phones unlocked by ******** there in tallaght but there site now says there closed until further notice and i need 3 nokia e51's unlocked anybody know where i can go? im in the bray area and am badly stuck

I think they're opening up again in a few days, AFAIK they were broken into and thats why they've closed.

I'm trying to get a Samsung G600 unlocked, without much success. I've tried Phone*****.ie, but I've heard nothing back since from them, so I'm presuming till I hear otherwise that its a bit of a scam site.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭domonick

just got a sony ericsson but its a 3 phone and wont take my vodafone sim is there a way around this ?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,750 ✭✭✭sxt

Stky10 wrote: »
    I think they're opening up again in a few days, AFAIK they were broken into and thats why they've closed.

I'm trying to get a Samsung G600 unlocked, without much success. I've tried Phone*****.ie, but I've heard nothing back since from them, so I'm presuming till I hear otherwise that its a bit of a scam site.

**** is the same person as www.**** and gsmsolutionsltd. If you are scammed by this fella,you won't be the first or the last unfortunately.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,205 ✭✭✭barneysplash

Anyone know how to unlock a Nokia 1100 on Orange UK?

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,165 ✭✭✭Stky10

sxt wrote: »
    **** is the same person as www.**** and gsmsolutionsltd. If you are scammed by this fella,you won't be the first or the last unfortunately.

Wasn't them. I'll try ringing again tomorrow before naming them

• Registered Users Posts: 506 ✭✭✭munzab

please:

Nokia 2610 on virgin uk:

imei: 359826014060797

thanks a bunch

Is there a way to unlock a LG KG800 (Chocolate) for free?, I have the cable.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 recoveringeng

Hi Menka,

thank you very much for this great service.

My IMEI number is

Operator is "3 Mobile"
    Phone is Nokia 6210

Many thanks!

Mary

• Registered Users Posts: 3,630 ✭✭✭Oracle

Any info on unlocking the Nokia 2630? Thanks.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 432 ✭✭The Fool

Looking to get 3110C unlocked
    imei 356238002106678
    locked to O2

any info, thanks

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement