Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UNLOCKING Qs? - *Only* post in this thread.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 615 ✭✭✭Hydromonkey

Nokia 2630 locked to o2, imei - 352067025886188

Any help much appreciated

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭Mac 79

i picked up a free o2 sim card in an o2 goodie bag last weekend and i want to put it in my spare phone a v630i from scaning through the posts i don't think it's free, so is there any good website to do this or do i bring it to a shop thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 825 ✭✭✭Columba Rad

http://www.bebo.com/Profile.jsp?MemberId=4803875088

^Does free unlock codes^ - Also has shop in Dublin.
    auds74 wrote: »
    I rang them about unlocking Nokia 6500 that is locked to 3UK and they said it would be 45 euros, does anybody know anyone in Dublin cheaper or is it possible to do it free??
    Thanks again

Oh?, did you get a cheaper quote since?. Or free? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6 auds74

Oh?, did you get a cheaper quote since?. Or free? :D

There is a brill web site "http://www.e-ireland.net/testing/nok.html" that unlocks your phones for free but but as far as I know you have to have the network Sim for the phone to unlock to let you put any Sim in then. I did ask the guy that I was buying the phone from to try it for me but he wouldn't so now I need a Plan B????

Anyone out there have any cheap or for free ideas??? Thanks

auds74 wrote: »
    There is a brill web site "http://www.e-ireland.net/testing/nok.html" that unlocks your phones for free but but as far as I know you have to have the network Sim for the phone to unlock to let you put any Sim in then. I did ask the guy that I was buying the phone from to try it for me but he wouldn't so now I need a Plan B????

Anyone out there have any cheap or for free ideas??? Thanks
    I think the Nokia 6500 is a BB5 type phone, and from reading on the net these can only be unlocked by getting the code from the network which it is locked too, or paying to get it done. I don't there is a free solution. Did you try ring GSM Solutions? - 01 8728722. See what they quote you.

Good luck :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,748 ✭✭✭Do-more

I'm looking to get a Motorola K1 unlocked and de-branded.

I'm in Mullingar, does anyone know of someone in the Midlands who can do it?

I contacted ********.ie in Dublin who quoted €30 all in but I would have to drop it with them first thing in the morning to get it back late afternoon. That's not really a go'er. If I have to drive to Dublin especially for this I'd like to get it done within an hour or so.

**** wanted €20 for unlocking and €35 for debranding!

Any help greatly appreciated.

D-M.

invest4deepvalue.com

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,393 ✭✭✭Eurorunner

I'm still trying to get this virgin phone unlocked. Can someone clarify one way or the other whether its possible to get this one unlocked remotely...or can it only be done physically??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 296 ✭✭triv88

Do-more wrote: »

I contacted ********.ie in Dublin who quoted €30 all in but I would have to drop it with them first thing in the morning to get it back late afternoon. That's not really a go'er. If I have to drive to Dublin especially for this I'd like to get it done within an hour or so.

D-M.

**** make up their prices on the spot!! I was fleeced blind by these cowboys before:(

I should have known that they were dodge when I seen the location and the state of the place!

D-M.

Post it to them.

Post it to them.

I explained the situation to the guy on the phone, if he can't provide the customer service to someone who was going to travel a long way to give him business then frankly he can stuff it!

invest4deepvalue.com

• Advertisement

I explained the situation to the guy on the phone, if he can't provide the customer service to someone who was going to travel a long way to give him business then frankly he can stuff it!
    Fair enough, hope you get it sorted :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 peadar087

Can somebody supply me with an unlock code for a nokia e51 currently locked to meteor please

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,234 ✭✭✭Fresh Pots

peadar087 wrote: »
    Can somebody supply me with an unlock code for a nokia e51 currently locked to meteor please

You will have to get the code off meteor or you can try this but use at your own risk as i've never tried it.

http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/611297

• Closed Accounts Posts: 857 ✭✭✭whisht

D-M.

Up at the top of Mullingar, across from the bike shop there is an internet cafe, Ndirox Ventures. Try in there. They do unlocking and debranding

• Closed Accounts Posts: 111 ✭✭yhwh

Samsung L760 "Ted Baker Phone"
    Meteor Network
    35565801444292/1

Any help would be appreciated.
    Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46 km_corrigan

Can soneone pm me unlock code for Nokia 2626 and details how to enter it (been a while since i unlocked a nokia).

Nokia 2626
    Meteor

thanks in advance..

• Registered Users Posts: 641 ✭✭✭lanod2407

I have a Sony Ericsson K770i locked to Vodafone - anyone help with unlocking? I need to use it on Meteor.

lanod2407 wrote: »
    I have a Sony Ericsson K770i locked to Vodafone - anyone help with unlocking? I need to use it on Meteor.
    I know a guy in Dublin who'll do it for €15 or €7.50 for his forum members. If you need his number, just drop me a PM.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 752 ✭✭✭redfan

anyone know the code sequence for unlocking a samsung m600

• Registered Users Posts: 1,088 ✭✭✭byrner88

want to unlock a sharp 77osh anyone any ideas? pm me

• Advertisement

whisht wrote: »
    Up at the top of Mullingar, across from the bike shop there is an internet cafe, Ndirox Ventures. Try in there. They do unlocking and debranding
    Cheers, he did it for €33 all in. Saved me a trip to Dublin.

invest4deepvalue.com

• Registered Users Posts: 154 ✭✭TiNcAn

was reading further thorugh the posts and found it cant be unlocked

awwww

• Registered Users Posts: 5 flappers

Hi Trying to get an E51 unlocked from the O2 network anyone any ideas or places I can get the job done...
    Many thanks
    MF

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

ring o2 or pop into an o2 shop and ask them if you.re on bill or if you.re on pre having spent over 150eur credit.

There's an unlocking sticky at the top of the forum too.

Hi Do you have a phone number for the shop in Mullingar.Please

• Registered Users Posts: 21,611 ✭✭✭✭Sam Vimes

flappers wrote: »
    Hi Do you have a phone number for the shop in Mullingar.Please

www.o2online.ie tbh

Thanks a Million

TiNcAn wrote: »
    was reading further thorugh the posts and found it cant be unlocked

awwww
    The Nokia 3110c can be unlocked.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 795 ✭✭✭johnnyboy4711

well yes or no?
    also should be a mini-thread for various brands such as sony-ericsson,nokia etc
    what you think/
    j

• Advertisement

well yes or no?
    also should be a mini-thread for various brands such as sony-ericsson,nokia etc
    what you think/
    j
    I think a lot of people have had their phone unlocked on this thread from reading back the previous pages. I don't think unlocking by codes is as possible as it was years ago. It's rare if you can get a free unlock code for a phone these days. I think it's down to the phone manufacturers/networks spending more money on securing that phones are harder to unlock so the network can make more money from the consumer.

My 2 cents.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement