Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UNLOCKING Qs? - *Only* post in this thread.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Ger6219

Hi guys

I found a W810i phone with a Meteor sim card but it was switched off. It needed a pin code to start so I couldn't ring people to tell them I found the phone.

I now put in my own Meteor sim card to see if it works but after I put in my pin it asks for a lock code. Is there a way that I can reset or bypass the lock code so that I can start using the phone?

Thanks!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 825 ✭✭✭Columba Rad

Ger6219 wrote: »
    Hi guys

I found a W810i phone with a Meteor sim card but it was switched off. It needed a pin code to start so I couldn't ring people to tell them I found the phone.

I now put in my own Meteor sim card to see if it works but after I put in my pin it asks for a lock code. Is there a way that I can reset or bypass the lock code so that I can start using the phone?

Thanks!
    For lock code try 0000

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,129 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

adrian522 wrote: »
    Hi,

I've bought a second hand E51 but i's locked to O2. I presume O2 won't give me an unlock code so is there any other way around this?

Thanks....

The Imei for this phone is 354193026644653, any help would be appreciated.

Also if anyone has overwritten the phones product code using NSS could they let me know how you got on?

Cheers...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46 km_corrigan

Can soneone pm me unlock code for Nokia 2626 and details how to enter it (been a while since i unlocked a nokia).

Nokia 2626
    Meteor

thanks in advance..

anyone know if this phone can be unlocked??

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Ger6219

For lock code try 0000

That would be too good to be true. 0000 didn't work. Surely there must be a way for when people forget their lock code? Anyone please?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

Mr Moon wrote: »
    Hi, can you help me, is it possible to unlock a Sony Ericsson K610?

IMEI 35194301078287-4-17
    Locked to O2

Thanks

Anyone?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 conor563

I've got an unlocked Nokia 6300 from Virgin in the uk, is there any way I get the internet to work on it? It says i've to subscribe to packet data first.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭The Batman

Im thinking of buying a unlocked iphone from the Us soon,will the phone work to its full potential on a meteor pay as you go sim card?

• Registered Users Posts: 588 ✭✭✭andrewh5

The Batman wrote: »
    Im thinking of buying a unlocked iphone from the Us soon,will the phone work to its full potential on a meteor pay as you go sim card?

No. You won't have 3G. Meteor hope to bring out 3G in December. Until then they only have Edge. You will also need a 3G SIM card to get 3G services.

Hi, can you help me, is it possible to unlock a Sony Ericksson K610?

IMEI 35194301078287417
    Locked to O2

Thanks
    Peleus wrote: »
    I've got a V630i, locked to Vodafone. I've been all over the internet looking for ways to unlock it, downloaded a load of random programs aswell. but nothing worked. Is there any way to unlock it???

thanks!!
    itisyeah wrote: »
    I just bought the 6220 classic on EBay, is it possible to unlock this phone onceit arrives?
    IMEI is 35297302-006992-0-65 in that exact format.
    SparKing wrote: »
    I've a vodafone Sony k800i
    35908701856841-4-25
    if anyone could sort out an unlock code that would be much appreciated
    tommytwo wrote: »
    Can you help me unlock my phone - NOkia 6131

IMEI 355509010567692
    Locked to O2

Thanks
    kiins wrote: »
    Please give me NAC code
    IMEI 352045022767445
    Locked on Vodafone
    Nokia 5310 XpressMusic
    conmack wrote: »
    I have a nokia 1101 which is locked to Meteor and I want to unlock it to 02. I tried the codes on the internet but the phone says "Not Allowed" every time.
    Is there any way that I can get it unlocked?
    adrian522 wrote: »
    Hi,

I've bought a second hand E51 but i's locked to O2. I presume O2 won't give me an unlock code so is there any other way around this?

Thanks....
    kiins wrote: »
    Please give me NAC code
    IMEI 352045022767445
    Locked on Vodafone
    Nokia 5310 XpressMusic

Thanks please for free
    Hi guys

Thanks!
    anyone know if this phone can be unlocked??
    That would be too good to be true. 0000 didn't work. Surely there must be a way for when people forget their lock code? Anyone please?
    Anyone?
    conor563 wrote: »
    I've got an unlocked Nokia 6300 from Virgin in the uk, is there any way I get the internet to work on it? It says i've to subscribe to packet data first.

To all above, there is no free unlocking solutions for your phone. I work for a large mobile phone accessorey wholesales in Dublin, and we offer a mobile phone unlocking service. If you need your phone unlocked, code reset etc, drop me a pm. I will be able to help you out.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11 nodmeister

Looking for unlock code for Sony Ericsson s500i, or a store in the Dublin/Louth area that unlocks this type of phone.
    Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,246 ✭✭✭Mgoraf

Looking for a code for a Motorola ROKR E8 locked to 02.

Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 46 geronimofinch

Hi there!

Need an unlock code for a Nokia 6103 / IMEI 359747000317449 / Currently locked to Meteor.

Thanks!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 857 ✭✭✭whisht

#pw+052823077040435+1#

PRESS THE * KEY TWICE FOR +

PRESS THE * KEY 3 TIMES FOR P

PRESS THE * KEY 4 TIMES FOR W

That worked a treat! Thanks!:D

So impressed by my own phone's new found network liberation, my girlfriend wants to try her luck please?

Sony Ericsson W910i
    Locked to Meteor

Cheers, lads!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 857 ✭✭✭whisht

Sorry. Afraid you cannot generate free codes for Sony Ericssons
    Will have to be code from network if you have spent about 130-150 euros!!! or
    Unlock by hardware

• Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭adamb92

hi i have a nokia 2630 (o2) and i cant find any site that can unlocks it for free..
    my IMEI is 352067023057360 if anybody wants to help, thanks!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,376 ✭✭✭5500

Lads
    N95 8gb locked to Orange Uk,can it be remotely unlocked or is it a cable job?
    Cheers

eireal wrote: »
    Lads
    N95 8gb locked to Orange Uk,can it be remotely unlocked or is it a cable job?
    Cheers
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=56996528&postcount=19

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭lol_leo

Can someone help me with unlocking a Sony Ericsson w200i

IMEI 35557602-671025-1-13
    Network Meteor

Thanks

ps...why isnt there free sites for Sonys the same as Nokias, LGs etc!?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 sophia1

Hi people,im trying to find somebody who can unlock a nokia 6288 please???

• Registered Users Posts: 4,864 ✭✭✭MunsterCycling

Ask your network for the NAC.

MC

im not with them that long and want to sim free it and move to a different provider

Know anyone who has a bill pay contract with the same provider as you, get them to register the handset as theirs and then request the NAC, cannot be refused to a bill pay customer.

MC

no dont no but i would of thought there would be somebody here with the code etc

any other ideas?

Who are you with? Voda O2 Meteor 3 Tesco....etc etc

No each phone has a unique NAC, have never heard of a universal one.

MC

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

sophia1's request thread merged in here.

• Advertisement

three

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement