Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UNLOCKING Qs? - *Only* post in this thread.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,771 ✭✭✭Ah-Watch

If you do a search trough this thread you'll see the same question answered many times. :)

Here is the answer;

This is a BB5 type Nokia phone, the only way to unlock them is to get the unlock code from the network. Most unlocking shops can unlock most of the BB5 models by special unlocking boxes. I myself can unlock them because I spent over €500 on the equipment.

See my sig ;)

Can you generate the code or do you have to have the phone, I have a Nokia 5310 on Meteor that they wont unlock:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 825 ✭✭✭Columba Rad

Ah-Watch wrote: »
    Can you generate the code or do you have to have the phone, I have a Nokia 5310 on Meteor that they wont unlock:(
    Yes I can unlock all Nokia phones. For the Nokia 5310, you would need you to send it to me to unlock it for you.

Yes I can unlock all Nokia phones. For the Nokia 5310, you would need you to send it to me to unlock it for you.
    how long and how much;)

Ah-Watch wrote: »
    how long and how much;)
    How long?, Nokia BB5 (5310 etc) unlock takes 6~10 seconds. How much?, you already asked me this in a pm, which I replied too. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 23 va11anceh

does any1 know how to unlock htc diamond

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 11,371 Mod ✭✭✭✭lordgoat

Hi guys, if anyone could help me out unlocking this it would be great.

nokia 2630
    o2 network

thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,433 ✭✭✭kittenkiller

Hi guys,

I'm hoping someone could help.

I need to unlock a Nokia 3410 that's locked to O2.
    IMEI is 350994/20/654394/4

Thanks in advance :)

Hi guys,

I'm hoping someone could help.

I need to unlock a Nokia 3410 that's locked to O2.
    IMEI is 350994/20/654394/4

Thanks in advance :)
    #pw+148 140 669 0+1#

• Registered Users Posts: 2,658 ✭✭✭old boy

se w800i on o2 ire.
    imei is 35908801 - 357448 - 0 - 41
    thanks in advance

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 BWood

Hi could any of you deperately help me unlock a Sony Ericcson W810 locked to the T- Mobile Network in the UK

If you could PM asap i would be very gratefully

IMEI : 35657401511789207

Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

Can someone give me the code to unlock the following...

Nokia 6120 classic
    IMEI 358640017960239
    O2

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 4,706 ✭✭✭120_Minutes

Hi, could someone help me unlock the following:

network: vodafone ie
    Phone: samsung j600
    imei: 357172014674192

thanks.

i hope this do not contravene any forum rules, some time ago there was a link on this forum to an automated fone unlocking thingy, which i have deleated accidently, i got a fone on adverts and i need it, if anyone has a link to this would they please p.m. it to me. thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,509 ✭✭✭strecker

I think it'd really help if you added some details - such as the phone make and model ;) I could be wrong though...

details entered on 15/09/08 in the unlocking thread, to date no reply.

• Registered Users Posts: 246 ✭✭ocj

Hi there,
    Is it possible to unlock a alcatel ot-s520 on the virgin network?

Cheers

Ocj

• Registered Users Posts: 46 geronimofinch

Hi there!

Anyone got a code for a

Samsung SGH-J700

IMEI: 35563902392994/2

Currently locked to 02.

Thank you kindly.

I work for a large mobile phone accessorey wholesales in Dublin, and we offer a mobile phone unlocking service. If you need your phone unlocked, code reset etc, drop me a pm. I will be able to help you out.

• Registered Users Posts: 806 ✭✭✭Niall09

Hi,

Anyone get a code for:

Sony Ericsson K550im
    IMEI 35491101-197817-8-41
    locked to o2, need it for vodafone

cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 1,246 ✭✭✭Mgoraf

Hi, looking for a code for Nokia N70 locked to T-Mobile (UK) need to unlock for Orange. IMEI is 357093009680590.

Cheers.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25 cormac07

Hi,
    I have purchased a Nokia 8800 Arte on the Orange UK network and i cant seem to unlock it myself and im getting impatient because i cant use the phone and i have tried various internet sites but no good! [IMG]http://www.****/images/smilies/icon_rolleyes.gif[/IMG] I was just wondering does anybody know the quickest way to unlock this phone?? could anybody do it for me asap, i live in galway and willing to pay a good price?? would i get the code if i rang orange?? Any help would be greatly appriciated!

PLEASE HELP ASAP!!

Cormac

cormac07 wrote: »
    Hi,
    I have purchased a Nokia 8800 Arte on the Orange UK network and i cant seem to unlock it myself and im getting impatient because i cant use the phone and i have tried various internet sites but no good! [IMG]http://www.****/images/smilies/icon_rolleyes.gif[/IMG] I was just wondering does anybody know the quickest way to unlock this phone?? could anybody do it for me asap, i live in galway and willing to pay a good price?? would i get the code if i rang orange?? Any help would be greatly appriciated!

PLEASE HELP ASAP!!

Cormac
    You havn't a hope in hell of getting one from Orange for it-not a hope-their really strict now. GSM solutions are doing the unlock for them- €50 if I remember correctly

• Registered Users Posts: 843 ✭✭✭PrettyInPunk

does anyone know is it difficult to unlock American phones ie. the T mobile sidekick

• Registered Users Posts: 3,799 ✭✭✭KELTICKNIGHTT

looking to unlock
    Nokia 5310 xpressmusic
    locked ot O2
    IMEI :354196021350093
    model number is : NOK-5310BL
    cheers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 cyberbear

Martyr wrote: »
    usually these are built into hardware because they can't be distributed over the internet, but sometimes you can download free programs to calculate the code for you.NokiaFREE and WorldUnlock calculator are only 2 i know of that are free.

em can i ask have you tried the world unlock calculator? i downloaded it and i entered my imei but it gave me seven codes and i dont know which to enter? have you any help?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,065 ✭✭✭Fighting Irish

My gf was on bill last year with meteor and got a SE w810i and shes back on PAYG now. I have the phone now and i want to unlock it, can i/she ring up meteor and get them to unlock it over the phone?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,944 ✭✭✭long_b

They are supposed to, but don't be surprised if Meteor give you the run around at first.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,919 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 609 ✭✭✭Perfect fit

meteor generally dont keep them on file but can request it from SE for you. however your girlfriend would have to be the one too ring up

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,706 ✭✭✭120_Minutes

arent meteor bill phones sim free?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement