Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UNLOCKING Qs? - *Only* post in this thread.

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 825 ✭✭✭Columba Rad

TheLoc wrote: »
    Can you unlock the LG u400?
    I can.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,339 ✭✭✭✭LoLth

I have a nokia 8800 originally on vodafone but unlocked (O2 sims now work in it for example) but I cant get a meteor sim to work (error message: Sim card registration failed ). I checked with meteor and while very helpful they couldnt do anyhting about it and suggested I go to the nokia repair centre.

Anyone have any idea why this is happening ?

ps. my wife has an 8800 that was unlocked at the same time and it works with meteor perfectly well....

LoLth wrote: »
    I have a nokia 8800 originally on vodafone but unlocked (O2 sims now work in it for example) but I cant get a meteor sim to work (error message: Sim card registration failed ). I checked with meteor and while very helpful they couldnt do anyhting about it and suggested I go to the nokia repair centre.

Anyone have any idea why this is happening ?

ps. my wife has an 8800 that was unlocked at the same time and it works with meteor perfectly well....
    There are many different types of 8800. Press *#0000#, what do you see on the screen? Is your wifes the same?

The problem could be the sim card. Does your wifes Meteor sim card work in your 8800? If yes go to Meteor and ask them for a sim card which has the latest version on it.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,339 ✭✭✭✭LoLth

thanks for the reply. I dont have the phone with me but i'll get the version tonight. No meteor sim cards work in the phone at all. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 646 ✭✭✭John2002

Hi guys,

I'm looking for an unlock code for a Motorola Q9.

IMEI: 353294010341412

Many thanks in advance,

John.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 721 ✭✭✭mk6705

Hey, just wondering how the hell I'd go about unlocking a 3 branded LG U8360? I'd have no problem using a testpoint for it, if I could get a straightforward answer as to some software that could do it.
    Thanks!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 JaneLane00

Can anyone unlock this phone? Is on meteor. Thanks guys

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cojomo2

i 2nd that...
    i have an lg u990 on 3 and want to give it to my mum who isnt on 3...would really really appreciate any help unlocking it:

imei:
    358203-01-374061-6

thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 WannaST

Hi Guys,

Anyone out there able to unlock a Nokia E65 - 356 961 019 312 936

Thanks a bunch

WS

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cojomo2

cojomo2 wrote: »
    i 2nd that...
    i have an lg u990 on 3 and want to give it to my mum who isnt on 3...would really really appreciate any help unlocking it:

imei:
    358203-01-374061-6

thanks

just to clarify ..i know how to do the unlocking process(saw on you tube)..so just looking for the actual unlocking code if any1 could please help me..thanks

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3 vanirl

Hi guys
    Can anyone assist in the unlock code for the above.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 497 ✭✭Musha

Can anyone give me an unlock code for a Nokia E65 locked to 3 network
    353 262 015 817 835
    Please :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 568 ✭✭✭TheLoc

I can.
    How can you unlock it???? This would help me A LOT

• Registered Users Posts: 54,187 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

really at my wits end

http://www.seunlock.dk/octopusunlocker_guides.php?enbought the software Octopus of them they gave me the username,password etc

at the bottom of the link it says Octopus Errors

my problem is this ,Nothing happens when I connect my phone turned on when Octopus is running.(see link)

i downloaded the driver from their website and when i turn on the phone and connect it to the cable. Windows will then ask for the drivers.i show it to the file i want it to install but still no luck what so ever

must be somthing im doing wrong ?
    how do i know if the Phone drivers are correctly installed ?

Here are all the SE drivers - http://ma3-origin.extranet.sonyericsson.com/drivers/

I don't use Octopus, but I'm sure the unlock method is the same as the method I use. Press unlock on software, then connect powered off phone to USB cable, remember to hold the "C" button when inserting cable. Let go of "C" button when connection is made.

If asked for drivers, point to the drivers you just downloaded. Phone should unlock when you install drivers.

Another way is to connect powered on phone, plug into USB cable then install drivers. Then do the unlock procedure.

Here are all the SE drivers - http://ma3-origin.extranet.sonyericsson.com/drivers/

I don't use Octopus, but I'm sure the unlock method is the same as the method I use. Press unlock on software, then connect powered off phone to USB cable, remember to hold the "C" button when inserting cable. Let go of "C" button when connection is made.

If asked for drivers, point to the drivers you just downloaded. Phone should unlock when you install drivers.

Another way is to connect powered on phone, plug into USB cable then install drivers. Then do the unlock procedure.

that link has no c905 drivers :(

i did all you said Columba Ra'd but no luck
    http://wickings.dk/filer/flash/Video%20Guides/Octopus_K660_Unlock_Online.exe
    thats a video of what to do /looks like

next time i get a bloody code ffs

Oh, sorry taught they would have been there. Do you have the CD software that came with the phone? connect your phone that way, the drivers should be on the CD. You can see the port/USB connection in your PC device manager.

that link has no c905 drivers :(

i did all you said Columba Ra'd but no luck
    http://wickings.dk/filer/flash/Video%20Guides/Octopus_K660_Unlock_Online.exe
    thats a video of what to do /looks like

next time i get a bloody code ffs
    Just looked at that video, make sure that the "SEMC WMC Device" is on a COM port lower than 20. You can change the port number in advanced settings.

Oh, sorry taught they would have been there. Do you have the CD software that came with the phone? connect your phone that way, the drivers should be on the CD. You can see the port/USB connection in your PC device manager.

yap got the cd

i used the c method you were talking about

its looking for semcboot

its not on the disk,very strange

if i cant get this going could i get it code unlocked?
    im not sending it away

Just looked at that video, make sure that the "SEMC WMC Device" is on a COM port lower than 20. You can change the port number in advanced settings.

:confused::confused:

i go into octopus and go to the settings tab and beside server address theres port

is that what your talking about

• Advertisement

See attachment, it may be able to help you. You need to right click MY Computer>> then Properties>> Hardware>> Device Manager>> Then change Port settings on the Port.

If you can't manage to unlock it, I can do it for you, but I need the phone to unlock it, it can't be done any other way except by getting the unlock code from the network.

I unlock these phones all day long, SE C905 unlock takes me 60 seconds. :P

I will unlock the phone for you for free if donate €10 to The Santa Strike Force.

See attachment, it may be able to help you. You need to right click MY Computer>> then Properties>> Hardware>> Device Manager>> Then change Port settings on the Port.

If you can't manage to unlock it, I can do it for you, but I need the phone to unlock it, it can't be done any other way except by getting the unlock code from the network.

I unlock these phones all day long, SE C905 unlock takes me 60 seconds. :P

I will unlock the phone for you for free if donate €10 to The Santa Strike Force.
    does it have to be JAF port because i dont have jaf port all i have is SE device 1018 usb wmc device mangement (com18)
    device 1018 usb wmc obex interface (com17)
    HUAWEI mobile connect-3G pc UI interface(com4)
    and the rest bluetooth stuff

• Registered Users Posts: 7,065 ✭✭✭Fighting Irish

I have a SE w610i i want to get unlocked. Its locked to meteor. But i've never used it. Can i ring up meter and ask for the unlock code?

does it have to be JAF port because i dont have jaf port all i have is SE device 1018 usb wmc device mangement (com18)
    device 1018 usb wmc obex interface (com17)
    HUAWEI mobile connect-3G pc UI interface(com4)
    and the rest bluetooth stuff

No, it doesn't have to have Jaf, that's just what I had connected at the time. Anyway did you have any sucess with unlocking it?
    I have a SE w610i i want to get unlocked. Its locked to meteor. But i've never used it. Can i ring up meter and ask for the unlock code?

If you ring them up and ask them you'll know :pac:

No, it doesn't have to have Jaf, that's just what I had connected at the time. Anyway did you have any sucess with unlocking it?
    nope

• Registered Users Posts: 7,065 ✭✭✭Fighting Irish

If you ring them up and ask them you'll know :pac:

do they know which phone type i use?

i just want to know exactly what to say so i have the best chance of getting the unlock code

do they know which phone type i use?

i just want to know exactly what to say so i have the best chance of getting the unlock code
    They'll ask you what phone it is and the IMEI number of that phone.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 629 ✭✭✭blinkey 101

hi folks is there any chance i can get nokia6233 ulocked its on 3 network imei code .352749017611274. thanks for any help:)

• Registered Users Posts: 17 tatsel24

Ive a few phones that need unlocking, had them for ages and need to unlock them as they are all tied to 3 and gathering dust :D

Nokia 6500 classic: imei: 353099020497462
    Sonyericsson W850i: imei: 352401016712642
    sonyericsson K770i: imei: 35852401149783860
    LG U990: imei: 353638023304546

As i said, they are tied to the 3 network and i aint paying the 27 euro severence fee having spent a fortune in credit already!!

Please help!!!
    :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,135 ✭✭✭flanzer

Hi,

Looking to unlock a Samsung G600 locked to Vodafone IE.

IMEI: 356773011945823

Thanks in advance

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement