Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UNLOCKING Qs? - *Only* post in this thread.

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,252 ✭✭✭✭Madame Razz

Would it be possible to unloock a new 3G 16gb Iphone( its an O2 pre-pay but I want to use it with a meteor and canadian sim).

It arrived today and I don't know whether to keep it or not; but I've seen some adverts online saying it can be unlocked.

Can it be??

Help!!

Thanks!!

• Registered Users Posts: 384 ✭✭ronan.h

Hi
    Any chance I could get the unlocking code for a SONY Ericsson J132 locked to T-Moblile
    IMEI number - 35710702-133534-6

Many thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 TNZ

can someone help with a sony ericsson z310i locked to vodafone ie

imei 354640001-220532-9-50

thanks in advance

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 lottiem

hi

i have just bought a LG KS360 & was wondering if it can be unlocked???

xxx

• Closed Accounts Posts: 825 ✭✭✭Columba Rad

lottiem wrote: »
    hi

i have just bought a LG KS360 & was wondering if it can be unlocked???

xxx
    Yes.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11,582 ✭✭✭✭TheZohanS

Hi,

Can a Blackberry Storm be completely unlocked from VF Uk so that all functions will work with 02 for example?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭Johnny Bitte

Anyone know if the Samsung noire can be unlock. Sis wants it for xmas but its only available on meteor

http://www.carphonewarehouse.ie/product.php/528/1/samsung_noire

TheZohan wrote: »
    Hi,

Can a Blackberry Storm be completely unlocked from VF Uk so that all functions will work with 02 for example?

It can be unlocked, and I suppose it could be flashed with a generic version of firmware, but it really depends what you mean by all. I'm sure once unlocked it would work on o2 fine.
    Anyone know if the Samsung noire can be unlock. Sis wants it for xmas but its only available on meteor

http://www.carphonewarehouse.ie/product.php/528/1/samsung_noire
    Yes.

Yes.

how can it be unlocked?

can it b done by code or do i have to take it somewhere??

=]

xxx

lottiem wrote: »
    how can it be unlocked?

can it b done by code or do i have to take it somewhere??

=]

xxx
    I can unlock it, see my signature.

• Advertisement

I can unlock it, see my signature.

ah yes i read ur signature (sorry blind as a bat lol)

so can it b unlocked for free or will i need 2 pay??

xxx

• Registered Users Posts: 1,026 ✭✭✭Gulliver

I've searched the forums and can't find an answer....

Can a Northern/English Vodafone phone be used with an Irish Vodafone sim without unlocking? I'd imagine not as everyone would just get their phones up North. I was just wondering are the network locking methods similar or maybe interchangeable as they are the same parent company.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,212 ✭✭✭Jaysoose

What about the nokia 5310? gonna get it for the missus for crimbo but making sure i can unlock it for her.

Jaysoose wrote: »
    What about the nokia 5310? gonna get it for the missus for crimbo but making sure i can unlock it for her.
    All Nokia phones can be unlocked.

• Registered Users Posts: 398 ✭✭Tripp

Can the SE K610i Be unlocked with 3 UK?

Thanks

Tripp wrote: »
    Can the SE K610i Be unlocked with 3 UK?

Thanks
    Yes.

• Registered Users Posts: 398 ✭✭Tripp

Opps i meant if it can be unlocked via a Code or do i have to bring it in to a unlock shop ?

Tripp wrote: »
    Opps i meant if it can be unlocked via a Code or do i have to bring it in to a unlock shop ?
    SE codes are very expensive and take ages, go to an unlock shop, shouldn't cost more than €15, if so, I'll do it for €10.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 175 ✭✭Kershaw.D

Does anyone know how to unlock the LG
    KF310
    or even where I can Get it unlocked ,3 wont do it

• Advertisement

Kershaw.D wrote: »
    Does anyone know how to unlock the LG
    KF310
    or even where I can Get it unlocked ,3 wont do it
    I can unlock it. If you need it unlocked, drop me a PM.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 jayhfc

little sis has se c902 is it possible to unlock and if possible do i have to take i to a shop or can i get a code from you guys?? thanx:)

• Registered Users Posts: 219 ✭✭f1refox

Hey there.
    Looking to see if I can get my daughters phone unlocked for her. Its an LG U830 on the 3 network. Any help would be great. Thanks Dec

f1refox wrote: »
    Hey there.
    Looking to see if I can get my daughters phone unlocked for her. Its an LG U830 on the 3 network. Any help would be great. Thanks Dec
    Yes, it can be unlocked physically, not many shops can unlock it, but I can :)

• Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭pphheerroonn

I'm going to change network from 3 to O2. My phone is locked to 3, i rang them up and asked about it they were going to charge me €27 :eek: To hell with that Vodaphone and O2 offer it free! Lesson learned there...

Anyway I'm wondering if any one here is able to unlock it or knows anywhere in Galway or online that will do it for me?

Cheers!
    :cool:

I'm going to change network from 3 to O2. My phone is locked to 3, i rang them up and asked about it they were going to charge me €27 :eek: To hell with that Vodaphone and O2 offer it free! Lesson learned there...

Anyway I'm wondering if any one here is able to unlock it or knows anywhere in Galway or online that will do it for me?

Cheers!
    :cool:
    It would help if we knew what phone you need unlocked...

• Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭pphheerroonn

It would help if we knew what phone you need unlocked...

Oh yeah... haha I thought i stuck that in there... I can be dense at times! :rolleyes: Its a Sony Ericsson K800i on 3.

Oh yeah... haha I thought i stuck that in there... I can be dense at times! :rolleyes: Its a Sony Ericsson K800i on 3.
    I can do it for you if you want to send it to me. I can do it for €17 cheaper than 3 + I'll cover return post. If you want me to unlock it for you, drop me a PM.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,934 ✭✭✭AdpRo

Hi

Can a 6233 locked to O2 be unlocked for free if i post the IMIE? Also an E51 locked to metor?

Thanks.

• Advertisement

Weetabix wrote: »
    Hi

Can a 6233 locked to O2 be unlocked for free if i post the IMIE? Also an E51 locked to metor?

Thanks.
    Neither for free.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement