Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UNLOCKING Qs? - *Only* post in this thread.

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Trip-Happy

Hey I have a Vodafone v725 which is obviously on the vodafone network.any idea how (if..) I can unlock it to take any sim??? I've heard of the calculators and such but have yet to find an eligible unlocking code....can anyone help me on this? cheers if ya can!! smile.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 825 ✭✭✭Columba Rad

Trip-Happy wrote: »
    Hey I have a Vodafone v725 which is obviously on the vodafone network.any idea how (if..) I can unlock it to take any sim??? I've heard of the calculators and such but have yet to find an eligible unlocking code....can anyone help me on this? cheers if ya can!! smile.gif
    If you are willing to pay to have your phone unlocked, drop me a PM, I can unlock most phones. Otherwise contact your network and pay them €130+ for the code.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,593 ✭✭✭johnnyrotten

Can the Nokia 2626 on Vodafone be unlocked?

Can the Nokia 2626 on Vodafone be unlocked?
    Yes.

• Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭heavymetalrock

does any one know how to unblock my sony ericsson

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 601 ✭✭✭Rory123

If I buy an LG KS360 in the UK on O2 prepay, is it possible to unlock it for use with my Meteor sim when I get home?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

What's the best way to unlock a Huawei E180?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,213 ✭✭✭culabula

Rory123 wrote: »
    If I buy an LG KS360 in the UK on O2 prepay, is it possible to unlock it for use with my Meteor sim when I get home?

As a general rule, O2 UK do not unlock their phones, especially when sold through the CPW. Best to ask first and make sure as this cannot be guaranteed.

cheers,
    Can an unlocking shop not just do it though?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,213 ✭✭✭culabula

cheers,
    Can an unlocking shop not just do it though?
    Probably/possibly but my point is that if already unlocked, you won't need to do it. All O2 UK handsets I've ever bought have been supplied unlocked. Generally CPW or O2 themselves can advise if this is the case.

• Advertisement

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=58227154&highlight=KS360#post58227154

I can unlock this phone, I can unlock nearlly all phones, if anyone wants their phone unlocked PM me.

@Random

There are unlocking devices for Huawei data cards, but I just did a quick search, but can't find any info on unlocking the E180.

EDIT;

Supported data cards that can be unlocked;

Unlock DELL 5510 ExpressCard
    Unlock Expedite EU740
    Unlock Expedite EU870D
    Unlock GT 3G Fusion Quad
    Unlock GT 3G+
    Unlock GT 3G+ Fusion
    Unlock GT Combo EDGE
    Unlock GT EDGE
    Unlock GT Express 7.2
    Unlock GT Fusion
    Unlock GT MAX 1.8 (3.6)
    Unlock GT MAX 3.6 (7.2 ready)
    Unlock GT MAXw
    Unlock GT Quad Lite
    Unlock GlobeSurfer ICON
    Unlock GlobeSurfer ICON 7.2
    Unlock Huawei E220
    Unlock Huawei E612 / E618
    Unlock Huawei E620
    Unlock Huawei E196
    Unlock Huawei E630+
    Unlock Huawei E170
    Unlock Huawei E172
    Unlock Huawei E270
    Unlock Huawei E272
    Unlock Huawei E660
    Unlock Huawei E226
    Unlock Huawei E630
    Unlock Huawei E800
    Unlock Huawei E870
    Unlock Huawei E960
    Unlock MC8755
    Unlock MC8755V
    Unlock MC8765
    Unlock MC8775 MC8775V
    Unlock Merlin U530
    Unlock Merlin U630
    Unlock Merlin U730
    Unlock Merlin U740
    Unlock Merlin XU870
    Unlock Ovation MC930D
    Unlock Ovation MC950D
    Unlock Sierra Wireless AC 850
    Unlock Sierra Wireless AC 860
    Unlock Sierra Wireless AC 875
    Unlock Sierra Wireless AC 875U

• Registered Users Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭Johnny Bitte

Hi Columba Red,
    Can you give me the unlock code for a
    Samsung Noire
    Meteor 085
    imei 351579 02 248959 /3

please :)

Hi Columba Red,
    Can you give me the unlock code for a
    Samsung Noire
    Meteor 085
    35157902248959 /3

please :)
    No I can't. But I can unlock it if you bring/post it to me.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭Johnny Bitte

Where are you and how will it cost?

I take it that what you ment by yes.

Where are you?
    If you are willing to pay to have your phone unlocked, drop me a PM,

culabula wrote: »
    As a general rule, O2 UK do not unlock their phones, especially when sold through the CPW. Best to ask first and make sure as this cannot be guaranteed.

Ah culabula I get you now. I guess you mean they do not lock them. Cheers!:pac:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=58227154&highlight=KS360#post58227154

I can unlock this phone, I can unlock nearlly all phones, if anyone wants their phone unlocked PM me.

Thanks Columba Rad! Once I know it can be unlocked, if it does come locked, I will be happier purchasing it to bring it home.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 KinkeeNurse

Can anyone help me im trying to get my LG viewty unlocked but to no avail :(

its locked to vodafone..

Any help wud be appreciated thanks :D

• Registered Users Posts: 446 ✭✭duckmusic

Can anyone help me unlock a Nokia 6300 ?
    IME Number 354860027109247

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 53,262 ✭✭✭✭GavRedKing

Hi, I have a query, i was thinking of buying the ready-2-go C905 from carphone warehouse for the 3 network and was wondering can it be unlocked to work on vodafone??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭FeelingTired

Hello All,

Is there any chance anyone can help me unlock a Nokia 6230 from the Vodafone network with IMEI 35623 900290 8758

Thanks a million for all your help.

Cheers,

Paddy

Hello All,

Is there any chance anyone can help me unlock a Nokia 6230 from the Vodafone network with IMEI 35623 900290 8758

Cheers,

Paddy
    #pw+086 463 506 436 776+1#

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 aekpone

Hello

Is there any chance anyone can help me unlock
    MC8775 | IMEI: 352905010294878
    I buy it from ebay seller said he unlock but it lock

Cheers,
    Aekpone

aekpone wrote: »
    Hello

Is there any chance anyone can help me unlock
    MC8775 | IMEI: 352905010294878
    I buy it from ebay seller said he unlock but it lock

Cheers,
    Aekpone
    MC8775 ?. Isn't that a wireless card? :confused:

#pw+086 463 506 436 776+1#

Hi there,

cam anyone help me and explain whats wrong, I have no sim card in phone, enter code above when phone powered on with "insert sim" on screen, yet when I finish entering code, nothing happens.Anyone know why this is, or how I can unlock it?I unlocked phones before, and when I put the last # in it just said phone unlocked or whatever, anyone know why this 6230 aint doing that?

Any help aprreciated. Thanks Columba Red for the code.

Cheers,

Paddy

Hi there,

cam anyone help me and explain whats wrong, I have no sim card in phone, enter code above when phone powered on with "insert sim" on screen, yet when I finish entering code, nothing happens.Anyone know why this is, or how I can unlock it?I unlocked phones before, and when I put the last # in it just said phone unlocked or whatever, anyone know why this 6230 aint doing that?

Any help aprreciated. Thanks Columba Red for the code.

Cheers,

Paddy
    To enter the unlock code, first put a foreign sim card in the phone, i.e. - if the phone is locked to the O2 network, put a non O2 sim card in the phone. When you turn the phone on, you will usually see an error message saying "Phone Restricted" and you will have an option to "Undo Restriction", press "Undo Restriction" and enter the unlock code.

To enter the unlock code, first put a foreign sim card in the phone, i.e. - if the phone is locked to the O2 network, put a non O2 sim card in the phone. When you turn the phone on, you will usually see an error message saying "Phone Restricted" and you will have an option to "Undo Restriction", press "Undo Restriction" and enter the unlock code.

Thanks a million Columba Red, worked a treat....I owe ya!

Cheers,

Paddy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 eyeman

Is there any place in Cork/Kerry where I can get a sony ericsson 580i unblocked, nephew bought it in England while on hols (blocked o2). IMEI 352 97302 552915 9

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭CaptSolo

Can anyone help me unlock Siemens C65 (locked to O2 network)?

I need an unlocked phone for when traveling and it sucks that O2 customer service can't help unlock it. They 'd be willing to provide the code but say that they don't have codes for Siemens which have gone out of mobiles business since.

Alternatively, can you help unlock Sony Ericsson W910i (recently got it as a replacement for Siemens, but it is also locked to O2).

Thanks.

• Advertisement

How to enter unlock codes.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement