Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UNLOCKING Qs? - *Only* post in this thread.

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,658 ✭✭✭✭Peyton Manning

Hey guys, just got off the phone from 3 - I literally hung on them because they lied so much it was sick.

Im looking to get a Nokia 6233 on the 3 Network unlocked, emei number: 352749015027143.

Im aware of the difficultiese of unlocking 3 mobiles (thanks to THAT thread ;))so any help at all or a point in the right direction would be appreciated,

• Registered Users Posts: 11,907 ✭✭✭✭Kristopherus

Price depends on the phone make & model.

Columba Rad, Have you conquered the INQ (3) yet ?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,739 ✭✭✭nava

Hi

does anyone know if it's possible to unlock with a code the Samsung z150 locked to Vodafone Spain.

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,770 ✭✭✭Ah-Watch

how much is an unlock for the LG Ku990? on Meteor? Cheers CR!

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭sff

Hey, if anyone's looking for the procedure for unlocking a samsung ZV40, and this took me all weekend to find, it's #7465625*638*[the unlocking code for your phone]#. Hope this saves someone a whole lot of time and effort.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,739 ✭✭✭nava

sff wrote: »
    Hey, if anyone's looking for the procedure for unlocking a samsung ZV40, and this took me all weekend to find, it's #7465625*638*[the unlocking code for your phone]#. Hope this saves someone a whole lot of time and effort.

Hi Sff

so you still need an unlock code for the phone, any idea where to get it?

Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 825 ✭✭✭Columba Rad

Columba Rad, Have you conquered the INQ (3) yet ?
    Yes.

Ah-Watch wrote: »
    how much is an unlock for the LG Ku990? on Meteor? Cheers CR!
    From me €19.99.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 42 lemonhead77

Hi, how do you get the EMEI number from a Nokia E51?? Has anyone here been able to unlock an E51 from Meteor?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

Hi, how do you get the EMEI number from a Nokia E51?? Has anyone here been able to unlock an E51 from Meteor?
    Do you mean IMEI number? If you do then type *#06# while the phone is on and the number will be displayed on screen.
    You can also look for the 15 digit number under the battery usually starting with 35.

• Advertisement

Can someone please help me here. Im in Kuwait at the moment with an E51 that I cant unlock, I have a Kuwaiti SIM card but cant put it into this phone.

Nokia E51
    IMEI: 354193027858328
    Meteor Network.

Any help on getting the codes for this would be greatly appreciated

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 damsel

Hi, i just got a Nokia 7310 but its for O2 network and Im with Vodafone. Have got stung by 2 websites already and paid 5 and 6 euro and all i got was how to go about getting it unlocked. Have rang Vodafone and they dont have the phone so they dont have the unlocking codes and O2 was no help as I have no history with them at all. Please can someone help me! Thanks .
    IMEI 354151023527628
    Locked to O2 Ireland
    Nokia 7310 Supernova

• Closed Accounts Posts: 68 ✭✭gwenuska

Anyone know how to unlock the 6680 (vodafone), it was my main phone until I recently got the new Nokia 5800, now I want to use it as a second phone with an O2 sim but cant.:(

damsel wrote: »
    Hi, i just got a Nokia 7310 but its for O2 network and Im with Vodafone. Have got stung by 2 websites already and paid 5 and 6 euro and all i got was how to go about getting it unlocked. Have rang Vodafone and they dont have the phone so they dont have the unlocking codes and O2 was no help as I have no history with them at all. Please can someone help me! Thanks .
    IMEI 354151023527628
    Locked to O2 Ireland
    Nokia 7310 Supernova
    gwenuska wrote: »
    Anyone know how to unlock the 6680 (vodafone), it was my main phone until I recently got the new Nokia 5800, now I want to use it as a second phone with an O2 sim but cant.:(
    Your only options are;
    1. Code from the network, cost is €130+. For more details contact your network.
    2. Cable unlocking in a mobile phone unlocking shop.
    3. Me, see here for further details.

Follks please help, i really need to unlock this phone, someone has to know how to do it.....

Nokia E51
    IMEI: 354193027858328
    Meteor Network.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 damsel

Columba Rad your Option 3 sounds good. Can u def give me the code to make my vodafone sim work ? Thanks 4 replying !

damsel wrote: »
    Columba Rad your Option 3 sounds good. Can u def give me the code to make my vodafone sim work ? Thanks 4 replying !
    No. If you require me to unlock the phone for you, you will need to either bring or post it to me. Nokia 7310s unlock is 29.99 from me, feel free to get a chearper quote or even find anyone else that can unlock it :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 damo9

hi all can anyone help me unlock a spanish vodafone 527(sagem make)?

oh and for free!

• Registered Users Posts: 601 ✭✭✭Gator

Anyone know where I can get unlock codes for Nokia E51 locked to Vodafone??

damo9 wrote: »
    hi all can anyone help me unlock a spanish vodafone 527(sagem make)?

oh and for free!
    Vodafone Spain.

• Advertisement

Gator wrote: »
    Anyone know where I can get unlock codes for Nokia E51 locked to Vodafone??
    Vodafone.

• Registered Users Posts: 37 m!!!

Hi all I have been given a Nokia e71 as a present it was bought on ebay in england and it said it was unlocked BUT my sim wont work I am vodafone irl and I have tried meteor and 02 cards as well I think it is locked to the 3 network but of course I don't know anyone on 3 to test it the error Is "SIM Card not valid" I know a place in galway that can unlock it for 50 euro but I just want to confirm that it is infact sim locked and not another error can anyone put my mind at rest

m!!! wrote: »
    Hi all I have been given a Nokia e71 as a present it was bought on ebay in england and it said it was unlocked BUT my sim wont work I am vodafone irl and I have tried meteor and 02 cards as well I think it is locked to the 3 network but of course I don't know anyone on 3 to test it the error Is "SIM Card not valid" I know a place in galway that can unlock it for 50 euro but I just want to confirm that it is infact sim locked and not another error can anyone put my mind at rest
    It's a sim lock. I can unlock it for 29.99 ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭andrew1977

Can anyone help me with a free unlock code for a Nokia 3109 classic on business billpay to 02 ?
    I want to put a meteor sim card into it

Thank you

• Registered Users Posts: 17 Aodh62

Can anyone help with the unlock code for Nokia 2630 locked to Meteor IMEI 352068023511315

Thanks!

andrew1977 wrote: »
    Can anyone help me with a free unlock code for a Nokia 3109 classic on business billpay to 02 ?
    I want to put a meteor sim card into it

Thank you
    Aodh62 wrote: »
    Can anyone help with the unlock code for Nokia 2630 locked to Meteor IMEI 352068023511315

Thanks!
    Your options are;
    1. You can get the unlock code for free when you've spent €130ish on your account since you got the phone. You should ring your network first and talk to them about unlocking your phone, as they may unlock it for free.
    2. Cable unlocking in a mobile phone unlocking shop, (Google search in Ireland).
    3. Me, I do most (not all) phone unlocking for €9.99, PM me for details.

• Registered Users Posts: 37 m!!!

Does anyone know if there are any phone unlocking shops in sligo town or close by??

• Registered Users Posts: 1,222 ✭✭✭Irishmaster

Hi all, my uncle recently bought me one of these from the uk as a gift. It seems that this phone is locked to a specific network for the uk. As im with o2 ireland, is there a way i can get this to work over here or is the phone locked for good??? Ive heard of the unlocking methods online but i cant even get into the menus of the iphone! Thanks for any help!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,770 ✭✭✭Ah-Watch

Hi all, my uncle recently bought me one of these from the uk as a gift. It seems that this phone is locked to a specific network for the uk. As im with o2 ireland, is there a way i can get this to work over here or is the phone locked for good??? Ive heard of the unlocking methods online but i cant even get into the menus of the iphone! Thanks for any help!

Go read the iphone 3G unlocking thread, you'll need an o2 uk sim to download the required applications as the phone is locked to 02 uk. Thanks for posting in the dedicated unlocking forum though, not many bother doing it anymore for an iphone and go and create so many different threads for the same thing.

http://www.iclarified.com/entry/index.php?enid=2538

you need to download cydia first though.

good luck;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,222 ✭✭✭Irishmaster

Ah-Watch wrote: »
    Go read the iphone 3G unlocking thread, you'll need an o2 uk sim to download the required applications as the phone is locked to 02 uk. Thanks for posting in the dedicated unlocking forum though, not many bother doing it anymore for an iphone and go and create so many different threads for the same thing.

http://www.iclarified.com/entry/index.php?enid=2538

you need to download cydia first though.

good luck;)

Cheers! Ill try that! I take it that o2 are also the only ones doing iphones in the uk also. Didnt know that! Ill try find a uk o2 sim somehow! Hope that works or its alot of money wasted! Yeah noticed a ton of other threads of the same thing so decided to post to the one your suppose to!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement