Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UNLOCKING Qs? - *Only* post in this thread.

Options

Comments

jones wrote:
    Indeed it is but i couldnt find anything on the Seimens MC60 so just wondered was it unlockable!!!! or maybe i just need to do some more searching :rolleyes:

if you've spent more than €100 in credit on this phone, and/or have finished 1 year of your contract you can just ring your provider and they will give you the number to enter. i unlocked mine last week.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,192 ✭✭✭HungryJoey

wolfman wrote:
    Can't be done free
    Where would i get it done by avoiding vodafone and the cheapest and if i pay to get it done, roughly , how much ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭darkmaster2

Can anyone unlock a Moto V550 for me? :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭wolfman

Try Freedom Mobiles in North Main Street Shopping Center if you are based in Cork. Look for Tony
    :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭darkmaster2

Ah right,

Will do !

• Advertisement

No problem
    ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 920 ✭✭✭Macker

PM's not going through Ramdom Task

Macker

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

Im tryna get a Sony Ericsson T630 unlocked and heard that someone here on Boards might know how I could for free?

Don't really wanna pay €20 which is the cheapest I can find here in Blanch.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,659 ✭✭✭PowerHouseDan

If your on o2 its easy enough to get if you have been with them awhile.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

The girl I know who owns it only got it as an upgrade at Christmas.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭lomb

got a new nokia 3200 on 02 prepay here, have downloaded the nokia free unlocking software from download.com
    whats the deal with asic2, 3, 7, which one is this phone? also then theres v2, griffin, etc in another box, and another box beside it, will i leave it to defaults?

02 is the network and its a new rh-30 on the back if that helps. thanks

If its a 3200 its asic2 and v2on bottom. If its a 3220, its asic2 and asic6 on bottom. Hope that works for you

You only get 5 tries, so if it doesnt work after 1 or 2, dont keep trying. Post back here anyway and let us know

was a 3200
    worked first try using code 7 (the last one) using ASIC2 , V2, and 33820 default in the box code.
    thanks wolfman for the advice, was aware of it b4 tho thats why i posted :D thanks anyway :)
    great phone for minus 1 euro including free courier delivery

Good stuff
    ;)

You'll have to pay for it so
    The T630 can not be unlocked with a free unlocker

• Closed Accounts Posts: 369 ✭✭littlejay

i got the cable for this fone

is there free software for dummies?
    to unlock this fone?
    special-dummies.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,151 ✭✭✭samo

Can anyone advise on unlocking a SEV800 - having checked via google, it seems as though you need a cable for it. (which I dont have!!) This if for my nephew who just got this phone so if anyone can advise where it can be done or how!

Dublin city centre/Southside as well!!

littlejay wrote:
    i got the cable for this fone
    is there free software for dummies?
    to unlock this fone?

Unlocking a C65 is possible with software, but its not too easy to get and also, you need to know what you're doing. Soemens and Sagems are the hardest phones on the market to unlock.

samo wrote:
    Can anyone advise on unlocking a SEV800 - having checked via google, it seems as though you need a cable for it. (which I dont have!!) This if for my nephew who just got this phone so if anyone can advise where it can be done or how!

Dublin city centre/Southside as well!!
    I can help you out. PM me for details.

question: does unlocking a handset violate the warranty provided and null it?
    does diy reflashing a phone null the warranty?

• Advertisement

generally speaking it can do
    depends on the contract really

• Registered Users Posts: 2,151 ✭✭✭samo

wolfman wrote:
    I can help you out. PM me for details.

thanks....have sent a PM!

and replied
    ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,637 ✭✭✭south

I’m after trying to unblock a nokia 6610i with the codes #pw+809221233714422+5# and #pw+037933061511633+7# that I got from http://www.nokiafx.net but I’m after trying 3 times and am after having no luck ….anyone know why?

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭obried26

Hi, I need to know how to unlock an LG 7100 on the Orange UK network. I've searched around the net but can't seem to find anything? Any help would be appreciated, thanks!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 mervync

can i get the code for nokia 3120 on vodaphone spain
    menka wrote:
    There are some threads explaining how to unlock DCT4 phones and New samsung phones. Just look for the threads in the board.
    I can offer you unlocking codes for:
    -Nokia DCT3 phones: 2100, 5110, 3210, 3310,3330,3410,5210,8210,8850,6210,6110 ...
    -Maxon, Vitel, Panasonic GD 50/55, AEG, Siemens St55.
    For FREE of course. Just send me a PM with IMEI number ( type *#06# )and operator your phone is locked to and i 'll send he unlock codes.
    I 'll try to answer everyday.
    Regards from spain.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,413 ✭✭✭✭Trojan

I called o2.ie today re: unlocking my (insurance replacement) T630i. I originally upgraded ~12 months ago. They said it'd take 4 business days to get code from SE as they had not got it on file. I've to call back Tues and they'll give me the code. So no cable necessary for official T630 unlock.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 111 ✭✭Debbio69

if your worried about someone scamming for imei numbers try

www.nokiafree.org

it will give loads of codes, doesnt work every single time tho

south wrote:
    I’m after trying to unblock a nokia 6610i with the codes #pw+809221233714422+5# and #pw+037933061511633+7# that I got from http://www.nokiafx.net but I’m after trying 3 times and am after having no luck ….anyone know why?

Hard to know without the model of the phone, the IMEI number and the network, but don't post it on the forum. Send me a PM and I can check for you

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,630 ✭✭✭Oracle

I'd like to unlock my Sagem phone. I'd also prefer if the Vodafone themed software was removed. Whats the best way to achieve this?

Thanks

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement