Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UNLOCKING Qs? - *Only* post in this thread.

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭starwidow

yeah looking for an unlocking code or unlocking software for the samsung b2700 can't get anything on the internet that u don't need to pay for

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

need to get a sony ericson k800i unlocked from o2 cable seems to be the way to go for it , any pointers?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 waveney44-014

Dose any one know of any site out there that generate unlocking codes for phones on the 3 network ? Ive had alook on a few sites but they only do O2, vodafone and meteor.

Cheers,
    Rob

• Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭diarmuidh

yeah I´m sure it goes to those people in the call centre in Bangalore

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 pauladublin

hi, does anyone heard about the MFI multiloader tool?
    apparently it unlocks bb 8xxx and 9xxx.
    does it work?any comments about it?
    thanks

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,956 ✭✭✭CHD

I have a Sony Ericsson and whenever i put the pin in another request for a Phone Unlock Code comes up, i didn't put this on and can't guess it, anyone any ideas.

Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Rokketz

Menka,will you be able to help me to unlock my Samsung F200?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

calex71 wrote: »
    need to get a sony ericson k800i unlocked from o2 cable seems to be the way to go for it , any pointers?

First thng to do is ring them up and see if they'll unlock it for you. If you're on billpay they should give you code or if you've topped up over 130EUR credit.
    Dose any one know of any site out there that generate unlocking codes for phones on the 3 network ? Ive had alook on a few sites but they only do O2, vodafone and meteor.

Cheers,
    Rob

It depends more on the phone as much as the network. What phone do you have?
    CHD wrote: »
    I have a Sony Ericsson and whenever i put the pin in another request for a Phone Unlock Code comes up, i didn't put this on and can't guess it, anyone any ideas.

Thanks.

The default phone lock codes (the security code for the phone, not the network unlocking code) is usually 0000, 00000 or 12345.

• Registered Users Posts: 372 ✭✭Ado86

Hey,

Are these websites where you enter your phone details, IMEI number and give them payment details a scam ? Have people had problems doing this ?

A

• Closed Accounts Posts: 825 ✭✭✭Columba Rad

Ado86 wrote: »
    Hey,

Are these websites where you enter your phone details, IMEI number and give them payment details a scam ? Have people had problems doing this ?

A
    What phone do you need unlocked?

Edit;

If it's the Nokia 5800 you PM'd me about yesterday, you won't find any sites providing codes for it...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

Is there anyone doing unlocking in the midlands at all? Portlaoise/Kilkenny/North Tipp area?

Going to Dublin is a bit of a trek. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Kat B

Hi All,

Can anyone help with the above?
    Have never unlocked a phone before.
    This one is locked to Meteor.

Thanks in advance,

Kat.:)

Bond-007 wrote: »
    Is there anyone doing unlocking in the midlands at all? Portlaoise/Kilkenny/North Tipp area?

Going to Dublin is a bit of a trek. :(
    Why don't you post it to me? I'll return it to you for free.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 Drn55

I'm trying to unlock a Sagem SG346i. Any help would be appreciated.

O2 were about as useful as tits on a fish. Called them up and they refused to help because I hadn't topped up my phone with enough hard cash. Tried explaining that I only wanted it unlocked so that I could use a UK O2 SIM card on the phone alongside my Irish O2 SIM card. Did that make a difference? Like hell - different networks, and all that. Makes me wonder why one doesn't sue the other for trademark infringement - surely they're either the same company or not? 0/10 for customer service.

Anyway, if anyone knows how I can unlock the phone without reference to the idiots at O2, I'd be eternally in your debt (or at least, for a day or so.).

Why don't you post it to me? I'll return it to you for free.
    I did better than that. I was in with you earlier with my E51. Top class job, I am very pleased. Thanks very much.

Bond-007 wrote: »
    I did better than that. I was in with you earlier with my E51. Top class job, I am very pleased. Thanks very much.
    Oh :D... No problem. Nice to have meet you :).

• Registered Users Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭RVN10

Hi was just wondering can anyone help, i sent my phone to be repaired with phone menders and they relocked it , yet i bought it unlocked from t-mobile in the uk its a sony ericsson c905 imei is 357602028473215 anybody who can help would be legendary every lock is off except extended?

That is very low. Who relocked it? They would have no business doing that.
    I would be complaining to them and making them unlock it.

Fone menders are a repair company and they sent the phone to copmpany in dublin called sigma , it took them three weeks to fix my phone and now they want it back for another three weeks so thats a load bull i just want an unlock code to use my phone ? Anyone could help be brill , and i seriously fu*ked them out of it and they will do nothing except take it back

Chubb76 wrote: »
    Fone menders are a repair company and they sent the phone to copmpany in dublin called sigma , it took them three weeks to fix my phone and now they want it back for another three weeks so thats a load bull i just want an unlock code to use my phone ? Anyone could help be brill , and i seriously fu*ked them out of it and they will do nothing except take it back
    I'll do it for you tommorow if you bring it to me in Tallaght, I'd need to do it by cable. Takes all of 45 seconds...

• Advertisement

Awh man there no way i can get to tallaght mate i live in limerick , is there anyone you know who could get me one ?

Awh man there no way i can get to tallaght mate i live in limerick , is there anyone you know who could get me one ?
    Ok, I've asked around. I can get you the code by Monday/Tuesday for €35, it's the cheapest I can get :s

• Registered Users Posts: 24 nidhona3

Hi!
    I saw your post about unlocking phones and I was wondering if you could help me unlock my phones! =0
    I've searched the internet for a resolution to this problem.

Are you able to unlock either
    sony ericsson w200 i, on meteor ireland, imei= 35379602 126299 9 18
    or
    Nokia 2670, on meteor ireland, imei=
    35981 701 5036308

I think you are my last chance to unblock these so i'd be very grateful if you could help me!

Kind Regards,
    nidhona3

nidhona3 wrote: »
    Hi!
    I saw your post about unlocking phones and I was wondering if you could help me unlock my phones! =0
    I've searched the internet for a resolution to this problem.

Are you able to unlock either
    sony ericsson w200 i, on meteor ireland, imei= 35379602 126299 9 18
    or
    Nokia 2670, on meteor ireland, imei=
    35981 701 5036308

I think you are my last chance to unblock these so i'd be very grateful if you could help me!

Kind Regards,
    nidhona3
    Yes, I need the phones to unlock them, there are very few phones I can't unlock. PM me for info.

30 euro seems a bit steep but everybody looking for that anyway you could do a guy a favour who has spent nearly 400euro on this phone already columba red let me know drop me a pm please

30 euro seems a bit steep but everybody looking for that anyway you could do a guy a favour who has spent nearly 400euro on this phone already columba red let me know drop me a pm please
    Do you a favor? It's not like I get the codes for free !!! It's costing me €35. I'm trying to help you out here, I don't have too but I am.

Sorry didn't realise it was costing you mate .

• Registered Users Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭Joseph

Looking to get the HTC Touch HD unlocked to all networks. Going to be buying it from expansys

• Closed Accounts Posts: 423 ✭✭je55ie

Hi

Can anyone help me unlock my Sony Ericsson T303 ?

Thanks

Jessie

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,946 ✭✭✭BeardyGit

Columba Rad, thanks very much for unlocking my new E71 - It was well worth the trip over to your workshop today. Gil

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement