Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UNLOCKING Qs? - *Only* post in this thread.

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 825 ✭✭✭Columba Rad

Gil_Dub wrote: »
    Columba Rad, thanks very much for unlocking my new E71 - It was well worth the trip over to your workshop today. Gil
    You are most welcome, nice to have meet another fellow Boardsie :)

Thanks for the feedback :)

• Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭SD7792

I was with the 3 network but then yesterday i changed to o2 to avail of their unlimited texts to any network offer. i then realised my phone was not unlocked and 3's offer to do it was far too expensive.

I have a Sony Ericsson K530i and would like it to be unlocked asap for as cheap as possible and wondering what my best option is. I would not to go anywhere (i.e. do it on my laptop).

Thanks in advance for any help.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 tini_g83

Hi there,
    I was wondering if anyone could help me unlock my phone? It's an LG U400, locked to the 3 network. I would appreciate any advice. thanks.

SD7792 wrote: »
    I was with the 3 network but then yesterday i changed to o2 to avail of their unlimited texts to any network offer. i then realised my phone was not unlocked and 3's offer to do it was far too expensive.

I have a Sony Ericsson K530i and would like it to be unlocked asap for as cheap as possible and wondering what my best option is. I would not to go anywhere (i.e. do it on my laptop).

Thanks in advance for any help.

I can unlock it by cable for you for €9.99.
    tini_g83 wrote: »
    Hi there,
    I was wondering if anyone could help me unlock my phone? It's an LG U400, locked to the 3 network. I would appreciate any advice. thanks.

Turbo/Rebel/X Etc Sims are the only possible way to unlock that model.

Turbo/Rebel/X Etc Sims are the only possible way to unlock that model.[/quote]

Do you have these? I'm not sure what they are.

• Advertisement

tini_g83 wrote: »
    Do you have these? I'm not sure what they are.

Google it! ;)

thanks!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Brainwave 95

Hi there,

just wondering if anyone can unlock a nokia 2630 Vodafone IMEI 359560013553177 ?

I have already tried 2 internet "unlock" companies to no avail, one charged me 5 euros for information on how to unlock but didnt give any code, bit of a scam really, the other couldnt do it, any ideas ....

all advice greatly appreciated, its my Dads phone that I switched over to Meteor because it had cheaper calls but now he cant use it and hes not v happy

Hi there,

just wondering if anyone can unlock a nokia 2630 Vodafone IMEI 359560013553177 ?

I have already tried 2 internet "unlock" companies to no avail, one charged me 5 euros for information on how to unlock but didnt give any code, bit of a scam really, the other couldnt do it, any ideas ....

all advice greatly appreciated, its my Dads phone that I switched over to Meteor because it had cheaper calls but now he cant use it and hes not v happy
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=59125270&highlight=2630#post59125270

• Registered Users Posts: 1,404 ✭✭✭danois

any one have any idea if i could use this phone over here thanks a million i have no idea about this kind of stuff

http://www.play.com/Mobiles/Mobile/-...archtype=genre

can i buy it in the uk and get it unlocked to work over here thanks a mill

• Advertisement

danois wrote: »
    any one have any idea if i could use this phone over here thanks a million i have no idea about this kind of stuff

http://www.play.com/Mobiles/Mobile/-...archtype=genre

can i buy it in the uk and get it unlocked to work over here thanks a mill
    Your link doesn't work, what phone is it?

Your link doesn't work, what phone is it?

lol sorry told you im bad at phones did i mention im bad with technology in general its the jcb phone its on the vodafone uk network

lol sorry told you im bad at phones did i mention im bad with technology in general its the jcb phone its on the vodafone uk network
    ;)

It's called the Sonim XP1. I can't find any info on unlocking it, so it may come not locked.

;)

It's called the Sonim XP1. I can't find any info on unlocking it, so it may come not locked.

thanks for that would there be any way to find out for sure i dont want to fork out for the phone and then not be able to use it

thanks for that would there be any way to find out for sure i dont want to fork out for the phone and then not be able to use it
    Well I can't find any info of people looking to unlock them on the unlocking forums I do be on, so I'm assuming they are not locked.

Well I can't find any info of people looking to unlock them on the unlocking forums I do be on, so I'm assuming they are not locked.

OK thanks a mill

OK thanks a mill

i think it must be locked you can buy it unlocked for an extra 50 pound

I can unlock it by cable for you for €9.99.

Thanks for the quick reply. Can you contact me via private messaging about details etc. please?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 249 ✭✭TheGreatest

Nokia 6100 on vodafone.Is it possible to unlock it?

SD7792 wrote: »
    Thanks for the quick reply. Can you contact me via private messaging about details etc. please?
    One on the way.

• Advertisement

Nokia 6100 on vodafone.Is it possible to unlock it?
    Yes, you just need to post the IMEI number.

Thanks columba ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Beached as

hey,

won a nokia n78 today and want to get it unlocked from vodafone. any suggestions?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 64 ✭✭scotsmarc

Hi,

Can anyone unlock this modem for me ?

I'm in the middle of doing up a F.A.Q on mobile phone unlocking for the FAQ thread.

Could people please post up some questions here that may be asked?

TIA :)

• Registered Users Posts: 9 kathor

need to buy SE W595 floral for my girlfriend. Want to use it with Vodafone but only O2, Meteor and 3 have it. Does it matter which one I'll take (harder, easier to unlock).

I have some NAC codes left to use from vodafone - will I be able to use it to unlock it then or does it has to be same network NAC to do it?? (added this part for UNLOCK FAQ possible questions as well.)

Best regards,
    -=KaTHoR=-

kathor wrote: »
    need to buy SE W595 floral for my girlfriend. Want to use it with Vodafone but only O2, Meteor and 3 have it. Does it matter which one I'll take (harder, easier to unlock).

No, just buy from the network which is has the best offer. ;)
    kathor wrote: »
    I have some NAC codes left to use from vodafone - will I be able to use it to unlock it then or does it has to be same network NAC to do it?? (added this part for UNLOCK FAQ possible questions as well.)

Best regards,
    -=KaTHoR=-

You can only use your Vodafone NAC codes to unlock Vodafone phones, and I think you'd have to spend €120+ on the account first.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 kathor

No, just buy from the network which is has the best offer. ;)

That's what I wanted to hear :D

You can only use your Vodafone NAC codes to unlock Vodafone phones, and I think you'd have to spend €120+ on the account first.

ahh, that means I need to contact you to do it for me then.

Best regards,
    -=KaTHoR=-

• Registered Users Posts: 4,039 ✭✭✭Theresalwaysone

Can anyone help me unlock a Nokia 6300? Or point me in the right direction?

Is there any web based way to do it? I dont really want to deal with Vodafone unless its a last resort?

Thanks in Advance.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

I presume you have the phone awhile and have spent over €120 with them. Then you simply have to log in to 'My Vodafone' online and you should see your 'NAC' code which will unlock your phone.

Otherwise it will cost you to unlock it using other methods.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement