Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UNLOCKING Qs? - *Only* post in this thread.

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 tikbalang

anyone can help me unlock my SE P900 phone from 1 provider?

thanx.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭wolfman

You cannot use codes to unlock P900 unless they are generated by special software using a cable to read your phone. But there is no free method for P900

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 tikbalang

wolfman: may i ask what's this special software is? can i use IR/Bluetooth instead of cable?

does this mean that i have to bring my phone to shops here that do that kind of stuff?

thanx.

It's software that only professional unlockers will have
    You have to bring it to a shop, or you can use a cable and an online server to do it yourself.
    And unfortunately the P900 cannot be unlocked via IR or Bluetooth

• Registered Users Posts: 764 ✭✭✭6ix

I know the 6230i is out now sim free but....

If i wait and get it cheaper under my mum's vodafone account (when vodafone release it next month or whenever), will i be able to unlock it (seeing as its a new phone and all)? if so, how? also, will it be available to vodafone pre-pay people?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 49 dondonjordan

I have two phones that need unlocking.
    One is a nokia n-gage that vodafone f****d me over as they will not consider motherboard warping under their warranty.
    Fortunately I went to the Nokia service centre in Cork and they sorted me out with a new mother board and trew in a new cover too. Basically a new phone.

The other is a Sagem SG341i that I bought here in Holland while I'm living here but want to bring back with me.This is locked under the Hi! network here.

If someone could tell me either where to find the codes or can generate them for me (free if possible)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,161 ✭✭✭cubix

Is the Ericsson T630 still only unlockable by cable?

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 573 ✭✭✭MacGyver

cubix wrote:
    Is the Ericsson T630 still only unlockable by cable?

Thanks

Yup still only cable i have a cable that will work if your in the waterford area i can do it for free.

@6ix
    The 6230i can be unlocked alright using professional unlocking equipment. I dont know if any of the calculators actually support it yet

@dondonjordan
    PM the imei and the network the Ngage is locked to (presume its Vodafone here) and I can sort out the unlock for you. The Sagem can only be unlocked by using hardware and they are very complicated to do, but give me a shout when you get back and I'll help you out

• Registered Users Posts: 2,161 ✭✭✭cubix

Thanks MacGyver might take you up on that :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 369 ✭✭littlejay

im in tallaght area
    i bought a terminator dongle off a guy. no names given..
    but he stiffed me its broken.
    im in the tallaght area.
    need it tomorrow..
    would get me out of a big jam.
    please..
    thankx

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 Deevious

Just a note of thanks to Wolfman. He has just sent me the unlocking code for my phone and saved me $250.00 Canadian.

Big up to da Wolfman ;):D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

Looking to unlock a k500i if anyone can recommend anything cheap in the Galway area or if possible a remote unlock?

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭lomb

Deevious wrote:
    He has just sent me the unlocking code for my phone and saved me $250.00 Canadian.

:D

thats crazy money. u could buy a brand new ericsson t630 in ireland for 100 euro with 110 call credit, a 200 euro holiday voucher, 100 free texts and a years warranty. and unlock it for 15-20 euro. what more do u want, blutooth, tiny and high res screen. and all on prepay with no contract and no expiry on the credit or required top ups.

the irish networks are DESPERATE to sign up customers because the irish talk so much crap they are one of the highest spend per user of anyone in europe so they want to give u a free phone worth 200 euros for nothing to anyone and u can get as many as u like.....

Deevious wrote:
    Just a note of thanks to Wolfman. He has just sent me the unlocking code for my phone and saved me $250.00 Canadian.

Big up to da Wolfman ;):D

Glad to be able to help out :)

Looking to unlock a k500i if anyone can recommend anything cheap in the Galway area or if possible a remote unlock?

I'm not sure who's in Galway, but I have seen a few guys mention somebody here on Boards before?

Other than that, you can buy a cable and an unlocking/debranding credit and do it using a remote server yourself, or I can sort you out, but I'm not in Galway.

As for remote codes, you cant get codes for Sony Ericssons, except from the network and they want you to spend 120 or 130 euro on credit first :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

Ive actually spent a couple of k on credit since I joined meteor so they better give me the codes....

I emailed them earlier, will see what they say :eek:

Ah then they should give you them
    Well....you are entitled to them if you have!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 398 ✭✭wanwarlock

hi all,

this is a very good uk site/forum to unlock ur mobiles, but mostly nokia tho'. they gave me some codes i less than 30 mins and it unlocked my nokia 7600 bought from cpw uk.

unlockme.co.uk

go to the forums and register, post ur req and wait for the code.

Sure thats what we've been doing here for ages!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14 maynoothman

Hi,
    Do you know of any way to unlock a Siemens C65 without cables?

menka wrote:
    There are some threads explaining how to unlock DCT4 phones and New samsung phones. Just look for the threads in the board.
    I can offer you unlocking codes for:
    -Nokia DCT3 phones: 2100, 5110, 3210, 3310,3330,3410,5210,8210,8850,6210,6110 ...
    -Maxon, Vitel, Panasonic GD 50/55, AEG, Siemens St55.
    For FREE of course. Just send me a PM with IMEI number ( type *#06# )and operator your phone is locked to and i 'll send he unlock codes.
    I 'll try to answer everyday.
    Regards from spain.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 maynoothman

menka wrote:
    There are some threads explaining how to unlock DCT4 phones and New samsung phones. Just look for the threads in the board.
    I can offer you unlocking codes for:
    -Nokia DCT3 phones: 2100, 5110, 3210, 3310,3330,3410,5210,8210,8850,6210,6110 ...
    -Maxon, Vitel, Panasonic GD 50/55, AEG, Siemens St55.
    For FREE of course. Just send me a PM with IMEI number ( type *#06# )and operator your phone is locked to and i 'll send he unlock codes.
    I 'll try to answer everyday.
    Regards from spain.
    Anybody got any advice on unlocking a Siemens C65 without using cables?

Not a hope
    And most of them cant even be done WITH cables!!!!
    The only way you would get it without cables is if you have spent more than 120-130 euro with your provider on topup credit

• Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭spuddy01

Hey there I just got a usb cable & software from ebay for this fone (all sagem calculator) when i use the calculate button it shows up my IMEI no which is different to the 1 i get when i *#06# & it also gives an unlock code all this would be great if i knew what to do with them :confused: So any help would be appreciated :D:D

Looks like you've been had?
    Thats why the Sagem unlocking gear costs almost 500 euro!
    If the IMEI numbers don't match, I'd be very wary of trying the codes in the phone, but if you want to try it anyway, put in a sim card that the phone doesnt work with and you will be asked to enter a code. You could try each one there, but if its wrong, the phone temporarily locks down and counts down until you can try another one

• Registered Users Posts: 54,187 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

hey wolfman where you based maybe you can unlock my gx15 for me

There is a guy in Nenagh with a shop who does mobile repairs and unlocking.
    Its called Morethanmobile
    92A Silver Street
    He'll sort you out. Ask for Jamie. Tell him I sent you

wolfman wrote:
    There is a guy in Nenagh with a shop who does mobile repairs and unlocking.
    Its called Morethanmobile
    92A Silver Street
    He'll sort you out. Ask for Jamie. Tell him I sent you

cheers mate its probly a bit far from where i live but its better than nothing

i hoping a fella to unlock my gx15 in clonmel but if he cant ill go to Nenagh

• Registered Users Posts: 28 reidyj

That would be me! ur welcome to post it up if you want bud!!

Cheers
    James

• Advertisement

reidyj wrote:
    That would be me! ur welcome to post it up if you want bud!!

Cheers
    James
    o right ill see about that

ill try clonmel first

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement