Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UNLOCKING Qs? - *Only* post in this thread.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 898 ✭✭✭Winning Hand

Anyone have any experience unlocking a sharp V902, I want to take it to america for the summer and use my t-mobile sim (which is currently in a crappy nokia).

• Registered Users Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭jesus_thats_gre

Any chance of getting a Nokia 2650 that is locked to O2 unlocked?

IMEI is: 355377003376038

Any chance of getting a Nokia 2650 that is locked to O2 unlocked?

IMEI is: 355377003376038
    Use the last code below:

Model: Nokia (2650 )
    IMEI: 355377003376038
    Network: 27202000

#pw+336 716 550 374 107+1#
    #pw+099 763 210 664 654+2#
    #pw+149 034 163 627 127+3#
    #pw+304 976 624 166 066+4#
    #pw+854 541 172 162 134+5#
    #pw+746 460 466 301 050+6#
    #pw+250 515 473 762 702+7#

• Registered Users Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭jesus_thats_gre

cheers man!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 peterdoug

I am trying to unlock a recently bought Nokia 3100, details:

Nokia 3100
    IMEI: 356214001082038
    NETWORK: 27203 (Meteor Ireland)
    SOFTWARE: V 06.01
    18-03-05
    RH-19

Already tried
    using box serial 33820 - v2
    #pw+439507766777103+1#
    #pw+325056452362357+7# (that one twice..)

Ok, have heard that
    "box serial" 32835 might be the one?
    for example
    #pw+449457766777103+1#
    (or perhaps "code 7" should be tried first? )

another suggestion was (I think box serial box serial 32811)
    #pw+148434166645647+5#

Getting a bit close to my '5 input limit' now.....

18-03-05 is pretty recent software, perhaps hard to know codes for it?

What code would you suggest ?

Many thanks for any bright ideas :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭wolfman

Try this
    #pw+131024166645647+5#

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 peterdoug

great, thanks wolfman
    what 'box serial' would that be, do you know?

Anyone have any experience unlocking a sharp V902, I want to take it to america for the summer and use my t-mobile sim (which is currently in a crappy nokia).

Bump, anyone?

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 9,944 ✭✭✭mik_da_man

If you bought the V902 from vodafone, just ask them for the unlocking code.
    I did this with my sharp GX10 & 30 and any other fone I had and they gave me the codes no probs :D

could be worth a shot

• Registered Users Posts: 1,711 ✭✭✭Gryzor

hey lads...i'll probobly be laughed out of it for this question....trying to unlock a 6230...got the codes and all that....when i switch on the phone with no SIM, it says on the screen "Enter SIM card"...this is where i enter the code...what do i do then??? the only button that does anything is the call button, but that only brings up the message "Emergency Calls Only"..... :o

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 79 ✭✭emagdnim

I need a Sharp GX30 unlocked by the weekend, does anybody know where I can get it done, GSM solutions is closed for the rest of the week. Im flying out to the states on monday, and want to be able to put an american Sim card in the phone. Thanks for any help.

mik_da_man wrote:
    If you bought the V902 from vodafone, just ask them for the unlocking code.
    I did this with my sharp GX10 & 30 and any other fone I had and they gave me the codes no probs :D

could be worth a shot

Indeed it was, called customer service today (always have a good experience with them) and they are tracking down the unlock code to give to me before I go away. Ordered a car charger then from l8shop.net, hope it works cos the only other one i could find online was from switzerland at 50euros plus delivery :eek:

Gryzor wrote:
    hey lads...i'll probobly be laughed out of it for this question....trying to unlock a 6230...got the codes and all that....when i switch on the phone with no SIM, it says on the screen "Enter SIM card"...this is where i enter the code...what do i do then??? the only button that does anything is the call button, but that only brings up the message "Emergency Calls Only"..... :o
    Once you type in the code, the phone will automatically accept it once you press the last # key at the end and will say phone restriction off, or incorrect code etc

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 9,944 ✭✭✭mik_da_man

Indeed it was, called customer service today (always have a good experience with them) and they are tracking down the unlock code to give to me before I go away. Ordered a car charger then from l8shop.net, hope it works cos the only other one i could find online was from switzerland at 50euros plus delivery :eek:

good to hear ya got the unlocking nearly sorted!
    Voda have always been good to me when I have asked, but the unlocking code it's bloody long!! :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,580 ✭✭✭davehey79

i have a 6310 few years old was my brothers and my dads then put my sim into it and its asking for a security code problem is no-one knows what it is it aint the standard ones tried them and neither my dad or bro knows wat it is.
    is there a way bypassing this?? think it can be done through a cable?? i have infra red on my comp can it be done that way save me buying a cable and if so how?? also what programme is needed can some one post a link to it

thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 658 ✭✭✭Chunks

Hi Menka,

Is it possible to unlock the Sony Ericsson T630 without the data cable? by using infra-red or bluetooth instead??

where can i get a hold of some unlocking codes for free?

thanks

@davehey79
    You'll have to buy a data cable to do it and you need s/w also. I can do it either if you want. PM me

@Chunks
    No way to do the T630 without a data cable. And don't know anybody doing free logs either, but if you want a cable and log, give me a shout

• Registered Users Posts: 658 ✭✭✭Chunks

what kind of price am i looking at for a cable and a log?
    where are you based? im in Dublin

If its just a single log and cable, this link
    http://thefonedoc.com/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=21&products_id=29

or here you'll see other quantities
    http://thefonedoc.com/catalog/index.php?cPath=21

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,390 ✭✭✭Stench Blossoms

does anybody want to unlock a 3220 locked to vodafone for me please?

• Advertisement

PM me the details orla
    IMEI:
    Network:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34 audrey

hi wolfman,i will do it 4 u ,just send m ur emei no ,ill send u the codes,

• Registered Users Posts: 54,193 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

i hope i have this in the right thread any way just wondering does anyone know the vodafone settings for a sharp gx15

my phones is from england so i hope that doesnt matter about the settings

just before ye asked i rang up vodafone they said try it on their website but i have no password

• Registered Users Posts: 54,193 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

wolfman wrote:
    i think i got the mms going but the wap isnt going so good

when i try to connect to vodafone live it says

500:web sevice problem please contact the service provider.

i rang vodafone the person on the other side of the phone did a few stuff then told me to turn off the phone for 5 mins and turn it back on again but no luck

• Closed Accounts Posts: 958 ✭✭✭liamskater

everybody= go to www.nokiafree.org it unlocks your phone for free

i think i got the mms going but the wap isnt going so good

when i try to connect to vodafone live it says

500:web sevice problem please contact the service provider.

i rang vodafone the person on the other side of the phone did a few stuff then told me to turn off the phone for 5 mins and turn it back on again but no luck
    Are you using the live button? If so, this seems to be an issue on some Sharps if they are reset. A solution is to create a bookmark for Vodafone Live in your My Bookmarks folder and to access it through this. Seems to work fine. Don't really know what the problem is with the Live button though????

• Registered Users Posts: 482 ✭✭Sharp

Any tips on unlocking a Myv55 or where i could get it done cheap.

Thx in advance.

You won't be able to unlock a Myv55 yourself as you need special equipment to do it, and also, due to the fact that they are so complex, you won't find anybody doing them too cheap either. Its a pity. The cheapest phones are nearly always the hardest and most expensive to unlock

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 482 ✭✭Sharp

wolfman wrote:
    You won't be able to unlock a Myv55 yourself as you need special equipment to do it, and also, due to the fact that they are so complex, you won't find anybody doing them too cheap either. Its a pity. The cheapest phones are nearly always the hardest and most expensive to unlock

Thanks for the reply, like you said only found one place that said they could unlock for 25 which i thought a bit steep. The rest dont seem to be able.

Thx.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement