Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UNLOCKING Qs? - *Only* post in this thread.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭masterK

Is there any way to unlock a Panasonic x60 without the need for data cables and connection to a PC?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 paul_the_red

Is there any way to unlock a Panasonic x60 without the need for data cables and connection to a PC?

i'd say the best oerson to ask is Patrick Murphy at www.****.net

• Registered Users Posts: 1,115 ✭✭✭chrismon

are these hard to unlock? iv unlocked a lot of phones with codes but couldnt find any for this?
    any one help?
    cheers
    chris

• Registered Users Posts: 2,800 ✭✭✭robo

Is it easy to get a code for a Motorolla V220 on O2? Can it be done done without data cables?
    Any help appreciated please :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,869 ✭✭✭skearon

robo wrote:
    Is it easy to get a code for a Motorolla V220 on O2? Can it be done done without data cables?
    Any help appreciated please :)

Only takes a minute or two but needs a special unlocking clip, if you are Dublin or Wicklow can do it for you

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,600 ✭✭✭Cutie18Ireland

anyone able to unlock a motorola v980??????? pm me

• Registered Users Posts: 2,800 ✭✭✭robo

skearon wrote:
    Only takes a minute or two but needs a special unlocking clip, if you are Dublin or Wicklow can do it for you

I am in Dublin but it is my mum's phone & she is in Kildare. Where can I get a special unlocking clip? So Motorolla's aren't as easy to do like Nokia's?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,277 ✭✭✭Smithers

Just wondering if there was a java app similar to the code generator used for unlcking dct3 and 4 nokia phones?

something to have installed on ur phone to bring whereever ect

• Registered Users Posts: 1,045 ✭✭✭Fusion251

Hey,

I was thinking of gettina Sharp GX25, I'm with meteor so I'd like to unlock it as Vodafone are the only ones who sell it, anyone know if this can be done easily?

Cheers,
    Fusion

Fusion251 wrote:
    Hey,

I was thinking of gettina Sharp GX25, I'm with meteor so I'd like to unlock it as Vodafone are the only ones who sell it, anyone know if this can be done easily?

Cheers,
    Fusion

Yes can be done with cable and software

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,103 ✭✭✭Revalco

What cable do i need for a Sharp GX10i??

And where can i buy it??

Cheers,
    Revalco

• Registered Users Posts: 54,194 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

lads how can a sony ericssson k750i be unlocked

• Registered Users Posts: 866 ✭✭✭thund3rbird_

search yielded no results so apologies if this has been asked..

Can both of these phones be unlocked by code or does a data cable have to be used?
    I hope the code will do as I don't have the cables for either :(

one is locked to voda (c55), the other was used on O2 & gives the following error:
    Phone Disabled! PHONECODE
    (this might be just a security code???)

any help appreciated

• Registered Users Posts: 1,584 ✭✭✭Diarmsquid

muffen wrote:
    This one is great. (After you change the language from Swedish)
    Thank you muffin :)

• Registered Users Posts: 219 ✭✭f1refox

Can the Sony Ericsson Z600 be unlocked. Locked to Vodafone.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 104 ✭✭cock_adodel_do

f1refox wrote:
    Can the Sony Ericsson Z600 be unlocked. Locked to Vodafone.

It sure can. Try **** in Tallaght.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭Slippin Jimmy

Anyone know were I can get unlocking codes for a motorola phone. Can I use a calculator for this.

Anyone know were I can get unlocking codes for a motorola phone. Can I use a calculator for this.

You need a special hardware unlock clip to unlock it

What model is it?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭Slippin Jimmy

It is a motorola v535

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 samintie

hi everyboday having a little problem!
    i thought it seemed like a good idea to get a bill pay phone so i switched from vodafone to o2, not so much of a good idea! my first bill was 450!! ( :eek: ) and my last one was 350, which i waited a few weeks to pay then they cut me off one morning cos i ahdnt paid. i rang them and convinced me to put me back on promising i'd pay them both that bill and my next one at the end of this month. and i went onto the website on monday it said my current bill was at eur 85 which was amazingly low, so i was delighted. i found it hard to believe though so i went back on and it said there had been another bill in between for 350 euro!! (so now i owe 700) but i never got it, but i know they're not goin to believe me cos it sounds too suspicious that i wouldnt get it.

anyway this morning they cut me off and im trying to find a way to unblock it ive seached everywhere i got some codes off freeyourmobile.com but they didnt work and i dotn wanna keep putting codes in in case i break it. i want to just stick my old vodafone pay as u go in, bill phones r shltty.
    does anyone know wat i could do in this sit or is it harder cos o2 themselves blocked me?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

Unlock the phone then put your Voda sim card in. Should work...
    Also, you really should pay those bills!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,299 ✭✭✭Sandals

Firstly is it legal?

secondly where can I unlock a siemes phone for free

• Registered Users Posts: 19 Munster_Fan

Hi there,
    Anyone know of an online unlocking service for a Motorola RAZR v3 (currently tied to Vodafone, want to use it on O2).
    Thanks.

• I'm moving to Spain in 2 weeks and need to unlock my phone to put a Spanish SIM in. I've gone into the O2 shop twice and asked them to unlock it, they've promised to ring/email me with a code and they haven't done it. I've emailed them and they didn't answer. I'm getting really fed up and annoyed. Is there any other way to unlock my phone? BTW I'm in the North now and those dodgy phone repair shops say they can't unlock my phone here cos it was bought in the South. What can I do?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

Trying to unlock my Nokia 1101 ... www.nokiafree.org doesn't seem to support it ? Any ideas ? (free)

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭Bruce Fan

To unlock ANY phone just ask anyone you know with a bill phone to ring up customer support and ask for the unlock code.
    All you need is the IMEI code (just press *#06# on your phone).
    I needed to unlock my Nokia 6630 so I asked my girlfriend to ring up for me.
    All she said on the phone was that she had a new phone that she wanted to use with her Irish sim when she went on holidays, but the phone was blocked.
    The guy on the other end said he just put a request in for the unlock code and it would be sent via text to her in 5 working days.

Of course if you don't know anyone with a bill phone, well then your fooked. grin.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

I don't know anyone on Meteor contract ...

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭Bruce Fan

I don't think they actually have to be with Meteor, they can be with whom ever.
    I was listening to the phone call when my girlfriend rang up to get my unlock code.
    The customer support guy didn't asked what network the phone was on.
    The only thing he asked was what type of phone is it and what the IMEI code.
    If the unlock code is not in their system (as was the case with mine) he has to send a request off to Nokia for the code.

So if you know anyone with a bill phone, on any network, ask them to try it for you.
    It worked for me & you've nothing to lose if it doesn't work for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,103 ✭✭✭Revalco

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,051 ✭✭✭mayhem#

Any tips on how to unlock the following two phones:

- SE T630
    - T-Mobile SDA

E.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement