Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UNLOCKING Qs? - *Only* post in this thread.

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,441 ✭✭✭The_Goose

The_Goose wrote:
    I have sagem myc4-2 which is locked to O2. It cannot be unlocked by usual methods but i was wondering is it only a matter of time before a calculator is created or will it always need to be done specilized?
    Anyone

• Closed Accounts Posts: 228 ✭✭o Fiac

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭wolfman

@ The_Goose

Wont get sagem with a calculator, so I wouldnt hold my breath. All Sagems are a very tricky operation to unlock. A lot of guys unlocking phones dont even know how to do them!

ó_Fíach
    No remote unlock codes for Sony Ericssons execept from your provider if you have spent enough credit with them. Afraid you will have to have it cable unlocked

• Registered Users Posts: 796 ✭✭✭Dellas

Hi I Need Unlock Code For My Nokia 6680 Any Suggestions ?????

6680 can ONLY be unlocked by the networks

If its bill pay, ring your network and ask for the unlock code....if its pay as you go, you need to spend approx 150 Euro and THEN request it from them :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 796 ✭✭✭Dellas

wolfman wrote:
    6680 can ONLY be unlocked by the networks

If its bill pay, ring your network and ask for the unlock code....if its pay as you go, you need to spend approx 150 Euro and THEN request it from them :(

Im with 3 on billpay but I think they would charge me heaps to do it or is there a law that they cant??? I have spent over €200 with them already.

You should ring them and ask. As far as I know they have to unlock it for you once you have spent a certain amount. Dont know about 3 but the other networks have a policy in place.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,820 ✭✭✭flodis79

Nokia 3220 locked to o2 IRL, which of the 7 unlocking codes should I use? Anyone has experience?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,523 ✭✭✭ApeXaviour

I emailed o2 with my imei number and asked them to send me the unlocking code for me Sony-Ericsson T630. They sent me an 8 digit code and these instructions:

Power on the phone and enter pin code where necessary
    Press the nav key (joystick) left quickly
    The press the * (star) key twice (this is under the '7'key)
    Press the nav key (joystick) left quickly again
    'Unlock Network Lock' will appear on the screen, press the 'Yes' key and then enter the unlocking code.

You need to ensure you have your 086 sim card in the phone while entering the codes.

Okay trouble is when I press the joystick left it goes to write a new message. Tried pressing it right, down etc (it's a little sticky) but no avail. Anyone able to offer some guidance here as to how I can enter this code?

Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 1,869 ✭✭✭skearon

flodis79 wrote:
    Nokia 3220 locked to o2 IRL, which of the 7 unlocking codes should I use? Anyone has experience?

Normally the +1 or +7 code

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,958 ✭✭✭tinofapples

Has anyone had any luck at unlocking a Nokia 6610i ? I've tried www.unlockme.co.uk and 3 of the codes the provided. The 7th,1st and 5th with no joy .

Any recommendations ?

Locked to O2.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,707 ✭✭✭skywalker

Can anyone unlock a 3220 locked to o2 if I pm them the IMEI?

Thanks

skywalker wrote:
    Can anyone unlock a 3220 locked to o2 if I pm them the IMEI?

Thanks

Yes

Has anyone had any luck at unlocking a Nokia 6610i ? I've tried www.unlockme.co.uk and 3 of the codes the provided. The 7th,1st and 5th with no joy .

Any recommendations ?

Locked to O2.

You can only enter a code 5 times, after that it must be unlocked with a cable and special software

Perhaps someone already entered incorrect codes before your 3 attempts?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,958 ✭✭✭tinofapples

I'm the only owner only purchased the phone about 6 weeks ago.

I've tried 3 times and do not wish to try 2 more in case I use up all the "go's".

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

I never had any probs unlocking 6610i's whatsoever, are you sure you are putting everything in correctly?

• Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭netbeatz

Does anyone know if it is possible to code unlock a Sagem MyV55?

skearon wrote:
    You can only enter a code 5 times, after that it must be unlocked with a cable and special software

Perhaps someone already entered incorrect codes before your 3 attempts?

PM me your IMEI and see if the codes I send you are the same as what you got, if they are you will have to use a cable

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,792 ✭✭✭J.R.HARTLEY

does anyone know a where i can get the codes for a nokia 6822
    thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 ditch_digger_

HELP! I got a pink speakeasy v220 as a pressie for me girlfriend for her birthday this sat, thinking I could get it unlocked. Unfortunatley the guy I brought it to couldn't do it, can anyone help me???

• Advertisement

HELP! I got a pink speakeasy v220 as a pressie for me girlfriend for her birthday this sat, thinking I could get it unlocked. Unfortunatley the guy I brought it to couldn't do it, can anyone help me???

Can be unlocked, but needs special unlock box, if you are around South Dublin or Wicklow I can do it for you

• Registered Users Posts: 2,707 ✭✭✭skywalker

Thanks for that, skearon, code worked fine. 3220 unlocked no problem. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,531 ✭✭✭jrey1981

would one of you guys be able to send me a code to unlock any of the following?
    Nokia 1101
    Nokia 5140
    Nokia 5140i

jrey1981 wrote:
    would one of you guys be able to send me a code to unlock any of the following?
    Nokia 1101
    Nokia 5140
    Nokia 5140i

pm me your imeis and the network each phone is locked to

• Registered Users Posts: 1,584 ✭✭✭Diarmsquid

Does anyone know how I can unlock a Siemens MC60? It's locked to Meteor.
    All the sites I've tried don't have this phone. I'm wrecked my head :mad: .
    155152.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,531 ✭✭✭jrey1981

skearon wrote:
    pm me your imeis and the network each phone is locked to

Many thanks. Just wanted to find out if you could actually unlock them initially...the 1101 in particular is not in any threads on the forum I usually use to get my codes (have unlocked 3510is for relatives and my own 6100,6230 and 6230i in the past), so thought I would ask here.

I might need the 1101 code for a friend if he decides to buy one...as if he goes for the 5140/5140i he will probably keep it on O2 or Voda. Will be in touch, thanks, again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 ditch_digger_

skearon wrote:
    Can be unlocked, but needs special unlock box, if you are around South Dublin or Wicklow I can do it for you

I'm in killdare, not that far away.
    No easier way of doing it?
    Or will codes come out eventually, a guy that unlocks phones locally said that.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,820 ✭✭✭flodis79

I just got an upgrade nokia 3220 with o2 branding it seems.. I cannot alter the grps or mms settings... Any way around this other than total unbranding?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭freer

any1 no were i can get software to unlock my 6630 by cable for free? :D

• Advertisement

freer wrote:
    any1 no were i can get software to unlock my 6630 by cable for free? :D

You can't, you need unlock code from network

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement