Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UNLOCKING Qs? - *Only* post in this thread.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,523 ✭✭✭ApeXaviour

I emailed o2 with my imei number and asked them to send me the unlocking code for me Sony-Ericsson T630. They sent me an 8 digit code and these instructions:

Power on the phone and enter pin code where necessary
    Press the nav key (joystick) left quickly
    The press the * (star) key twice (this is under the '7'key)
    Press the nav key (joystick) left quickly again
    'Unlock Network Lock' will appear on the screen, press the 'Yes' key and then enter the unlocking code.

You need to ensure you have your 086 sim card in the phone while entering the codes.

Okay trouble is when I press the joystick left it goes to write a new message. Tried pressing it right, down etc (it's a little sticky) but no avail. Anyone able to offer some guidance here as to how I can enter this code?

Cheers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭wolfman

Doesnt matter that it looks like its going to do a message, just continuee with the keypresses

Its left * * left

• Registered Users Posts: 15,172 ✭✭✭✭kmart6

If anybody here can unlock a Sagem myv-56 locked to Vodafone,could they please let me know!!!

Thanks,
    Killian

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,656 ✭✭✭norrie rugger

can anyone unlock a sharp gx25
    it has prob been on this thread before but its 46 pages long and the site will not let me enable a search

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,441 ✭✭✭The_Goose

can anyone unlock a sharp gx25
    it has prob been on this thread before but its 46 pages long and the site will not let me enable a search

Think you need a cable for that but not sure.
    Yeah i cant seem to find the search link either??

Anyway can the Nokia 5140 and 5140i be unlocked? :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,869 ✭✭✭skearon

The_Goose wrote:
    Anyway can the Nokia 5140 and 5140i be unlocked? :confused:

Yes, pm me the imei and the network they are locked to

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,441 ✭✭✭The_Goose

skearon wrote:
    Yes, pm me the imei and the network they are locked to
    Thanks will do as soon as i get it.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,797 ✭✭✭✭hatrickpatrick

I got this stupid guide for the nokia 3310, which said that typing
    #pw1234567890+1#
    would unlock my phone.
    I kept doing that, but it kept saying "locked" without changing it. After I'd tried a few times, I got "code error" and my phone rebooted. This now happens every time I try to use that code.

Is there any way to enter the right code now? Any unlock code I use gives me "code error"...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 teeman

it is 087 at the mo.

going changing to meteor so need to get it unlocked.
    cheeeeeeeeeeeeers

• Registered Users Posts: 21,611 ✭✭✭✭Sam Vimes

http://nokiafree.org

i unlocked my friends 3510i there last week. try the last code, then the 1st, then the 5th then if none of them work give up and ask vodafone. if you've spent more than €127 (i think) in credit they're supposed to give you the unlock code.
    they'll lie to you saying stuff from it'll take a week to get the code to that part of the system is down. rest assured the code is on the screen right in front of them but they're told to mess you around. maybe you'll be lucky and get one of the good ones

• Advertisement

ApeXaviour wrote:
    I emailed o2 with my imei number and asked them to send me the unlocking code for me Sony-Ericsson T630. They sent me an 8 digit code and these instructions:

Power on the phone and enter pin code where necessary
    Press the nav key (joystick) left quickly
    The press the * (star) key twice (this is under the '7'key)
    Press the nav key (joystick) left quickly again
    'Unlock Network Lock' will appear on the screen, press the 'Yes' key and then enter the unlocking code.

You need to ensure you have your 086 sim card in the phone while entering the codes.

Okay trouble is when I press the joystick left it goes to write a new message. Tried pressing it right, down etc (it's a little sticky) but no avail. Anyone able to offer some guidance here as to how I can enter this code?

Cheers

try turning it on with no sim card in and just typing the code when it says insert sim

• Registered Users Posts: 6,762 ✭✭✭WizZard

Can anyone unlock a Motorola V220?
    Ideally with a remote code?

Cheers.

[strike]How come places like GSM Solutions in town offer remote unlocking for them? I would rather give a few quid to a boardsie tbh... but if it's 'impossible' then I'll just go with them.[/strike]

After talking with another guy with GSM Solutions they do not offer remote unlock! :mad:

So, who can do it that's near enough to Dublin 4?

Cheers ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭jjohnson1984

Need to unlock a Sony Ericsson K300i, locked to Orange UK, know it can only be done with a cable but don't have my own machine or way to get access to one where I am allowed to do it myself. Am in Dublin 7, prepared to travel and pay a decent sum to get it done, anyone help?

Just to say that Patrick called out to me and unlocked the V220 on the spot last night. Sound bloke.
    Cheers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,245 ✭✭✭drdre

hi guys just got a 6310i for my dad from ebay. the phone is locked to orange. how can i unlock it for him for free. could you please give me a poper website name as i donot want to put in the codes wrong.:D

thanks in advance

• Registered Users Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

Did you not see the sticky at the top of the forum?

i did try access it but errors came up,can you recommend a site and can a 6310i be unlocked by codes.
    thanks

thanks i will check that out later on.
    thanks again and hope it works:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20 michael_collins

this has got nothin to do with anything but does anyone out there no how to take off the cover of a nokia 6020? it is drivin me up the wall!:mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭wolfman

dont have one here, but these are an xpress on cover, so they are designed to be interchangeable?
    normally the back always locks the front in place, so pop the back off first and then try the front. genearlly, slide your nail underneath it at the joint and it will pop open

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 michael_collins

thanks wolf dude, but i tried that. yeah they definitely are interchangable covers, cause i just bought a new one from pissant vodafone shop. i can get the back off easy, but the front is impossible, i nearly broke it trying to get it off, anyone out there have nokia 6020? little help?:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

SonyE K750i -> How easy are these to unlock? Can you do it with the supplied cable?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 228 ✭✭o Fiac

This post has been deleted.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

Hi, am trying to unlock a 6230 thats locked to vodafone... seem to be having problems.. are these unlockable via unlocking codes?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

http://unlock.nokiafree.org/ should do the job.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

I was trying that site, tried the 1st and 7th one.. didn't work
    someone said to me that the 6230's are a bit different to unlocks?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,301 ✭✭✭airetam_storm

ó F&#237 wrote: »
    This post has been deleted.

I need a Sony Ericsson K700i (meteor) unlocked.

Any recomendations on who to talk to?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 39 R Palmer

Hi everyone,

I need some info on how to unlock a Vodafone Motorola V500 billpay.

Thanks,

RP.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement