Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UNLOCKING Qs? - *Only* post in this thread.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 887 ✭✭✭wheresthebeef

a week ago i went to vodafone.ie and went to the Care Centre, sent an email from there just requesting it. i didnt bring up the issue of "do you want my money". put my IMEI in the email, just in case. was nice as pie.
    Got an email saying the message had been passed to relevant department about three days later.
    And today i get a text telling me "To obtain your NAC and procedure for unlocking your handset please call us at 1850208787"

Don't know why. Try it.

yes Its ready to go. 1907 is cust care for pay monthly, 1850 number is for RTG.

• Registered Users Posts: 221 ✭✭paul moore

Hi,
    Can anyone unlock the Samsung Z140?????

Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭shanethemofo

need to unlock a vodafone motorola v550...... can u guys help me?

• Site Banned Posts: 5,904 ✭✭✭parsi

Cheers wolfman - I knew you told me that before but I forgot it. Damn motoys are a right pain!

There's a guy out on Tramore Road as well - a small unit at the back of the old Adidas Factory - in case that's any more convenient for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,600 ✭✭✭Cutie18Ireland

does anyone know of any places in dublin that unlock phones while u wait?? either with a website or one that definetly unlocks sharp gx25 im in the louth are btw

• Advertisement

ok let me rephrase that.... how can i unlock a motorola v550 for free? :D

lol... is der no way of gettin a code for free?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 Savant™

ask the network which it's locked too... :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Ravians

is there a way that we can unlock a locked nec e606? it detects any network when inserted a sim but menu doesnt work and asks for a 4 digit lock code. can anyone help? i am literally tired of searching at google and forums :mad:
    regards ... Riz

• Registered Users Posts: 1,869 ✭✭✭skearon

Ravians wrote:
    is there a way that we can unlock a locked nec e606? it detects any network when inserted a sim but menu doesnt work and asks for a 4 digit lock code. can anyone help? i am literally tired of searching at google and forums :mad:
    regards ... Riz

You need a special cable and software, plus you have to disassemble the phone and solder a couple of wires to test points, all in all, a right pain to unlock.

Best option would be to try and get a code from the network, which I presume is 3 in the UK ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,869 ✭✭✭skearon

need to unlock a vodafone motorola v550...... can u guys help me?

The only people who can give you the code is Vodafone, otherwise you need a special unlocking clip

• Registered Users Posts: 3,965 ✭✭✭mp3guy

Hey, i'm wondering come someone fill me in and unlocking a Nokia 1101? Its meteor atm... thanks.

sure just pm me the imei number *#06#

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

Sony E T630
    NEC 343i

Need codes for these ...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

I got a code for my K750i from O2 before ... by manual you mean my T630 needs a cable ?

well you can ask your network to unlock both for you by code, but you'd have ta spend over €100 the acc of each phone.

• Site Banned Posts: 5,904 ✭✭✭parsi

the se needs manual unlock and you can get a code for the nec @ http://****.net/forumdisplay.php?f=64

You seem to be a trader so why not just get a banner ad or something and support Boards while you're at it ?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

It's Patrick Murphy again. Pimping his site. Oh dear...

• Registered Users Posts: 887 ✭✭✭wheresthebeef

i was just about to recommend ww.****.net myself.
    i was thinking about getting patrick to unlock my v1050 until vodafone gave me the code.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 stedan2

Hi Menka or anyone else

Could you please help me find unlock codes 4 my Samsung SGH X460. I have heard they are similar to the X100 but have tried these & they don't seem to work????

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2 stedan2

Can anyone help me find unlock codes for my phone. i have heard they are similar to the X100 but these don't seem to work.:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 199 ✭✭Beta2

Hi

Just bought my sister a vodafone vk530 for christmas.

She's with meteor, so i'd like to unlock it.

can anyone help me please

Regards

B2

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 saed_Swedan

Hi,

i entered my pin 2 code incorrectly twice, and i only have one last attempt.

i was wondering if entering the code correctly the third time will reset the attempt counter or not?

if i enter the PUK code, will it consider it a correct pin 2 code?

Thanx in advance.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭wolfman

Just enter it incorrectly a 3rd time and then enter the PUK code

wolfman wrote:
    Just enter it incorrectly a 3rd time and then enter the PUK code

Won't it work if I entered the PUK code on the 3rd attempt?

Well it probably will also, but if not, just do it on 4th attempt :D:D:D

wolfman wrote:
    Well it probably will also, but if not, just do it on 4th attempt :D:D:D

it didn't work, it now says "PIN2 Locked" and asks me for the "PUK2" code, and i think it's not the same as the "PUK" code, where can i find the "PUK2" Code

• Registered Users Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

it didn't work, it now says "PIN2 Locked" and asks me for the "PUK2" code, and i think it's not the same as the "PUK" code, where can i find the "PUK2" Code

Why do you need the PIN 2?
    Just ring your network operator. They'll help you out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 242 ✭✭niall mc

does anyone know if the nokia 6101 can be unlocked yet?

searched this whole threa but found nothing about it.
    thanks in advance

• Advertisement

I presumed it was your PUK2 code you had???
    Like Pythia said, the network will give this to you. It will also be included with your original sim card documents

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement