Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UNLOCKING Qs? - *Only* post in this thread.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 792 ✭✭✭Dman_15

is it possible to remote unlock the moto V3?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,969 ✭✭✭hardCopy

skearon wrote:
    Sounds false to me, an unlocked 6630 will certainly work with an 2.5g O2 SIM
    kmurphy wrote:
    Menu >> Tools >> Settings >> Network >> Network Mode >> GSM.

Thanks lads, thought it might be bull, just got to wait 5 working days to get the code from voda. Might aswell throw another quick question in, can the vodafone live crap be removed by a reformat of the fone or does it need a firmware update?

SORRY - Didn't spot the other thread

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Another phone to unlock please.

Sony k300I
    Locked to o2
    355797007006-1-18

thanks

kdjac

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 NikolaM

Hi all.

Can anyone send me unlock code for Siemens CL75?

• Registered Users Posts: 260 ✭✭stev2604

Can anyone get me an unlock code for a motorola v535 locked to o2?
    Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭wolfman

@Kdjac, NikolaM & stev2064
    The only place you will get codes for any of those models is from your network.
    Other than that they need to be cable unlocked

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 NikolaM

wolfman wrote:
    @Kdjac, NikolaM & stev2064
    The only place you will get codes for any of those models is from your network.
    Other than that they need to be cable unlocked

Ok.
    But can you tell me how to unlock it with cable? I asked some dealers (here in Slovenia where I live) that gave me unlock codes for other phones, they don't have for Siemens CL75 yet.

So can you tell me what software do I need to unlock this phone with cable? And where can I download (buy) this software?

Regards
    Nikola.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 305 ✭✭Shigsy

After a 3 week wait i finally got an unlock code for my Nokia 6680 off Vodafone so i could use it with my O2 sim. The problem is, the code didnt work! It just says 'code error' after i put it in so i rang Vodafone to make sure the code was right and apparently it was right. So now they are getting back to Nokia to find out why it didnt work, so im stuck with this phone for another while. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 hatter08

I have an NEC 343i on O2 Pay Monthly. I want to unlock it or sell it. Any ideas?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

Nokia 6030
    Locked to O2

• Advertisement

@hatter08
    Yes it is possible to unlock the NEC 343i

@ciaranfo
    #pw+094143315273551+7#

• Registered Users Posts: 948 ✭✭✭dcGT

Hi All,
    I need to unlock a Nokia 1101. I want to use http://unlock.nokiafree.org but I'm not sure what settings to use (GEN type etc.) Can anyone help me out? Can this handset be unlocked using this site?

Cheers,

DC.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

Thanks Wolfman. I'll be onto you later in the week to unlock my NEC 343i.

Could you tell me is it possible to get codes for the T630 locked to O2? (I can provide IMEI if it is).

@dcGT
    PM me the IMEI number and the network its locked to

@ciaranfo
    No hassle! Gimme a shout when you want it done. T630 can only be done by code from the network if you have spent enough on cedit. If not, it needs to be done by hardware

• Registered Users Posts: 4,701 ✭✭✭Bacchus

Hey there. I want to get my Nokia 6630 unlocked. It's locked to Vodafone and is a pay as you go contract. AFAIK, you can only get it unlocked through Vodafone.
    If I contact them will they give out the unlock code without question? I want to switch over to Meteor. Do I have to pay anything to get the code? How long does it take (usually) to get the code from Vodafone?

Thanks,
    Bacchus

• Registered Users Posts: 168 ✭✭Thomas

Hi I have a nokia 6230 locked to the Vodafone network. my ass of a cousin insisted he could unlock it using a DCT calculator. he inputted the wrong code a few times and now it "Cannot undo restriction" followed by "Phone restricted". is there any way around this? does it have to be cable unlocked? and where do i get this done?

thanks a mil

tom

• Registered Users Posts: 21,611 ✭✭✭✭Sam Vimes

@ bacchus: yes only vodafone can unlock a 6630. they will lie to you and do everything in their power not to give you the code but just be insistent. no matter what they say they have the code on the screen in front of them. dont tell them you're going to meteor. find a country they don't have roaming in and tell them your going there for a year

@thomas: yes it has to be unlocked by cable. ask wolfman

Hi,

Could I have the unlock code for a nokia 6230i

imei: 357066000779389

locked to vodafone ireland

thanks a mil

#pw+142834066030741+1#
    You might need to have a sim in the phone
    try it first without and if it does nothing, try it with a sim card inserted

<edit> If this is the 6230 you referred to above, the code wont work</edit>

• Registered Users Posts: 21,611 ✭✭✭✭Sam Vimes

wolfman wrote:
    #pw+142834066030741+1#

a 6230i works without a sim card in

• Advertisement

More or less, but its not so much the model, as a change Nokia made which affects firmware after a certain date.

They also reduced the number of tries from 5 to 3 before phone will hard lock :(

@wolfman:

thanks very much that worked perfectly on my 6230i.
    any advice on my 6230 that i mentioned 4/5 posts above?

tom

btw nothing happened without the sim card. i had to have it in which is the first time iv seen that.
    wolfman wrote:
    #pw+142834066030741+1#

• Closed Accounts Posts: 116 ✭✭Kabuto

anyone know how I would go about unlocking a SE s700i from vodaphone?

I've got a data cable

@ Thomas
    It will have to be unlocked using a cable/hardware solution now.

@Kabuto
    What data cable do you have? Depending on the cable you have, you can unlock it yourself.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 116 ✭✭Kabuto

I dont know any make or model or anything, but one end connects to the port in the s700i, and on the other end it has a printer port and a USB port.

Edit: I think its this one
    http://ucables.com/ref/TOTALTOOL

Afraid that cable wont support the s700i
    I can supply you with a cable and credit for online unlocking server, but if its only for one phone, the cost would be practically the same as getting somebody local to do it for you

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

I have a SE P910i here that I need unlocked, can anyone guide me to where to get this done ? :confused:
    So do I. Anybody? Is it possible to do it myself, like I did with a Nokia a while back?

adam

Same problem as above really.
    Need the correct cable to do it, but it can be done alright. Cannot do it with codes like Nokia, unless the network will give you a code if you have spent enough on top-ups

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,689 ✭✭✭✭OutlawPete

Hi, I have a Nokia 3220 that I'd like unlocked. Tried two codes but phone didn't even acknowledge that I had entered a code at all like most phones would.

Anyway, it's a Nokia 3220 on O2 Speakeasy .. IMEI # 355388006450472 .. any help much appreciated :)

• Advertisement

#pw+149204764764312+7#

Insert a sim card in the phone first and then enter the code ;)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement