Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UNLOCKING Qs? - *Only* post in this thread.

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,322 ✭✭✭Package

i tried the unloocking code for my 6230i twice without the sim card in and once with it in,,, code error all times,,,,, what am i doing wrong??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭wolfman

what firmware version have you? press *#0000# on your phone
    Also, what did you use to calculate the codes

• Registered Users Posts: 1,869 ✭✭✭skearon

Package wrote:
    i tried the unloocking code for my 6230i twice without the sim card in and once with it in,,, code error all times,,,,, what am i doing wrong??

Post your IMEI and the network it is locked to so we can see if we get the same codes?

If the code has been entered incorrectly two many times it can only be unlocked not via hardware

• Registered Users Posts: 30 pabloisme

To whoever is reading this, I need urgent help. My Dad bought my Mam the Nokia 6101 for xmas. We have since realised that it was bought as Vodafone. My Mam's network is Meteor and she wanted to keep him number. I really need to get this sortd by xmas mornin and I'm beggin u PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!! The IMEI number is 357961005034865. Ur help will be much appritiated!!
    Many Thanks,
    Paul Kelly.
    :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

Looking to unlock:
    NEC 343i
    locked to O2

Thanks!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 17,689 ✭✭✭✭OutlawPete

wolfman wrote:
    #pw+149204764764312+7#

Thanks Wolfman but it just gives me the "cannot undo restriction" Maybe I messed it up trying a few codes last week. Anyway, i found out yesterday that if you spend a certain amount of Credit O2 will get the code from Nokia. Well i've sent over 400 Euros on Gprs since i got my new phone but they don't know this credit wasn't used in 3220 so maybe it will work :)

Nico22 -> O2 won't get you the code unless the phone is registered on your account.

• Registered Users Posts: 221 ✭✭Elfman

Can ne1 get me an unlocking cide for a nokia 6021 ,
    imei number :355687002973985

It's locked to Meteor i'd love to have it done by xmas if ne1 cud help that'd be super cheers guys

-Elfman

@pabloisme
    #pw+907162726553071+1#

@ciaranfo
    No free unlocks for the 343i yet I'm afraid

@Nico22
    "cannot undo restriction" means you have entered too many wrong codes. All you can do is try O2 now or pay to have it unlocked using hardware solution

@Elfman
    Try #pw+817441335556552+1#
    Just once. If it doesnt work, dont keep trying codes. Let me know what happens

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

pabloisme wrote:
    My Dad bought my Mam the Nokia 6101 for xmas. We have since realised that it was bought as Vodafone. My Mam's network is Meteor and she wanted to keep him number.:confused:

Will the shop not take it back?

Actually a good point! The Meteor one is a good bit cheaper than the Vodafone one... about €40 I think

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,689 ✭✭✭✭OutlawPete

Hi, oh the 3220 is registered to me but I never used any of the credit on that phone - Used it all with my new 3230 which I bought eBay sim free. They have no way of knowing this though. Doubt they care as any mug who spends 375 Euros on GPRS can get as many phones unlocked as they like :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 549 ✭✭✭Irishstabber

Can anyone unlock my nokia 3220 meteor phone if i send them the imei in PM?

@wolfman - I've seen websites offering it for 10 euro... surely they use a generator program ?

• Registered Users Posts: 30 pabloisme

Wolfman, thanks a million!!!!!!! The code worked perfectly. I know taking it back would have been easier but unfortunately i would not have had a chance to!!!!
    Thanks again!!!!
    Paul!!!!:D

@irishstabber
    send me the details

@ciaranfo
    its currently an online server which you have to buy credits for, so no free solution.

@pabloisme
    no problem. delighted it worked ok for you

I don't get it wolfman ... who's online server ? NECs ?

No! Not NEC's ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,869 ✭✭✭skearon

Can anyone unlock my nokia 3220 meteor phone if i send them the imei in PM?

Yes, just PM me IMEI

• Advertisement

@wolfman
    How much does this cost then?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 42 rhcp78

Hi, could someone please help me unlock my Motorola V535?

Also, I can unlock DCT3 and some DCT4 Nokia mobiles....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,613 ✭✭✭Big Nelly

Need an unlock code for a 6230i phone locked to meteor.

Anyone have any idea's? do you need the IEMI code because have 2 I have to unlock. Also where do you enter the code?

Thanks

@rhcp78
    The v535 needs to be cable/hardware unlocked. The only way you will get codes for it is if you have spent enough money with your network.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 elainec

Hi Guys,

Does anyone know how to unblock the Samsung V500Z? Its presently blocked to the Vodafone Network but I want to use the phone with O2. I had a quick look on google and this thread but can't find anything. Please help.

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 221 ✭✭Elfman

Do i need a metoer sim in it when i do it ? i tried it without sim and noting happened

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 elainec

If anyones interested I've found the below codes and was able to unblock my Samsung.

1- Enter code *7465625*28782# without a sim in the phone
    2- Phone will display "Auto Subset Lock: Activated!"
    3- Enter code *7465625*28638# without a sim again
    3- Phone will display "Auto Network Lock: Activated!"
    4- Now insert the sim and enjoy! Phone is Unlocked!

It works!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,078 ✭✭✭tabatha

does anyone know an unlocking code for the new motorola v3 razor pink....its with the o2 network......thanks:)

Elfman wrote:
    Do i need a metoer sim in it when i do it ? i tried it without sim and noting happened

Yes. Insert a sim card and enter the code.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 69 ✭✭2142

I bought a phone off ebay. When I tried to unlock it it said that the phone was restricted. Is there any way of unlocking it now. I heard you can do it via a cable of some sort

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement