Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UNLOCKING Qs? - *Only* post in this thread.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,869 ✭✭✭skearon

Anyone able to do a cable unlock for a nokia 6610i for free (or really really cheap :p)?

Where are u located?

WDK wrote:
    Thanks man but unfortunatley it doesnt work. :(

If you have a cable for the phone, PM me your email address and I will send you software

• Registered Users Posts: 8,676 ✭✭✭Chong

What sort of cable would I actually need?

• Registered Users Posts: 616 ✭✭✭ogy

hey im based in drogheda but work in dublin, could i meet you somewhere in dublin? how much would it cost?

WDK wrote:
    What sort of cable would I actually need?

As far as I know the standard USB or serial port cable that comes with the phone

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 203 ✭✭the_jocky

is there anywhere i can get the codes for nec 343 for free lads locked to 02.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

skearon wrote:
    This works for other Z series, hopefully with work with yours:

Power on ur phone
    Enter this Code *7465625*28782# without Sim Card
    The phone Show you message of protected actived Click Ok
    Enter this Code *7465625*28638# without Sim Card also
    Now put ur Sim card and let me know :-)

Very interesting. I must try that on the one I bought for my mother a while back. Nice phone for the price, would be a nice cheap new phone if could be unlocked that easily. Any info on how easily mms settings for other networks can be input?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,943 ✭✭✭Mutant_Fruit

skearon wrote:
    Where are u located?
    i live around the rathfarnham/ballyroan area. Close enough to firhouse/terenure.

i live around the rathfarnham/ballyroan area. Close enough to firhouse/terenure.

Will be back in Dublin on Tuesday, PM me your number so that I can contact you

• Closed Accounts Posts: 142 ✭✭tie_mi_shu

Anyone able to do a cable unlock for a nokia 6610i for free (or really really cheap :p)?
    how much is cheap ? ;)

pm me

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1 acrobata

menka wrote:
    @Nava
    It is not easy unlocking a siemens C60. You must have some experience working with boards.
    You need a testpoint. That is cutting the board and that's a little bit dangerous.
    You need a cable, a microscope, and software.
    Now there is free soft for doing the job. Of course you loose warranty and as i tell it's not easy.
    I have some spanish links that can help you so if you are interested let me know to send you. I have the free soft and testpoing picture so i can send you.
    regards.
    menka

Can you send it to acrobata@gmail.com?
    Thanks in advance y un saludo de Brasil!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 mulligan252

Hello, I'm wondering could anybody help me? I am looking for the unlock code for my nokia 1101.

The IMEI number is: 357957000234989 and the phone is locked to the meteor network in Ireland.

I very much appreciate your help.

Hello, I'm wondering could anybody help me? I am looking for the unlock code for my nokia 1101.

The IMEI number is: 357957000234989 and the phone is locked to the meteor network in Ireland.

I very much appreciate your help.

#pw+749 340 564 724 655+1#
    #pw+942 302 166 024 714+2#
    #pw+014 153 534 212 566+3#
    #pw+704 240 526 213 552+4#
    #pw+942 242 062 073 550+5#
    #pw+323 996 642 130 003+6#
    #pw+486 967 407 420 277+7#

Normally +1 or +7 codes unlock for you

• Subscribers Posts: 16,582 ✭✭✭✭copacetic

anyone have any ideas on this??

any help on an unlock code for the vk530?
    brother got it for gf for christmas and vodafone
    won't unlock it unless they spend 130?

if not free, safe and reliable method? uk site offering unlock
    code by email for €20 - anyone have a reference for someone
    reliable?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 333 ✭✭Funxy

Im thinking of purchasing the motorola v3x on the 3g network but i need to know if its possible for it to be unlocked after i purchase it? Does anyone have any stores that would do it etc, i dont mind a fee as long as i know 100% it can be unlocked once bought, thanks!

daveym wrote:
    anyone have any ideas on this??

any help on an unlock code for the vk530?
    brother got it for gf for christmas and vodafone
    won't unlock it unless they spend 130?

if not free, safe and reliable method? uk site offering unlock
    code by email for €20 - anyone have a reference for someone
    reliable?

Should be able to unlock it for you by end of this week as am waiting on some equipment to arrive via post

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 theblaahead

I just unlocked nokia 6101i for free with nokia unlock calculator downloaded for free. not sure of forum rules and too lazy to read em so if you wanna know how just reply. (Didn't know whether im allowed say) Phone was only bought today and was restricted to 02

• Registered Users Posts: 1,854 ✭✭✭Beekay

How do you unlock a Motorola E770V?

Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 142 ✭✭tie_mi_shu

I just unlocked nokia 6101i for free with nokia unlock calculator downloaded for free. not sure of forum rules and too lazy to read em so if you wanna know how just reply. (Didn't know whether im allowed say) Phone was only bought today and was restricted to 02
    6101i ??? there's so such phone.. if you mean the 6101 or 6610i i can do them myself.. thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,441 ✭✭✭The_Goose

Hey lads is there any chance a way of unlocking a SE k300i instead of using a cable has been discovered?

• Advertisement

The_Goose wrote:
    Hey lads is there any chance a way of unlocking a SE k300i instead of using a cable has been discovered?

Yes, you network can provide a code, if not has to be cable :-)

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 6,520 Mod ✭✭✭✭sharkman

Anyone know about ublocking a Nokia 8800 ???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭wolfman

Tut Tut!!! I'm shocked!

sharkman wrote:
    Anyone know about ublocking a Nokia 8800 ???

If you mean unlocking yes, just need IMEI and network it is locked to

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 2,968 Mod ✭✭✭✭LoGiE

Is it possible to get a motorola V550 unlocked? It is set to vodafone UK at the moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 921 ✭✭✭Shaque attack

hey, i've a 6230 i need to unlock, i tried 4 different codes from one of the nokia unlock calculators but none of them worked. any suggestions?

LoGiE wrote:
    Is it possible to get a motorola V550 unlocked? It is set to vodafone UK at the moment.

Yes, but you need a special unlocking clip, if you are in Dublin or Wicklow can do it for you

hey, i've a 6230 i need to unlock, i tried 4 different codes from one of the nokia unlock calculators but none of them worked. any suggestions?

You've probably used up all your chances which means it can now only be unlocked via cable. What is your imei and network it is locked to so see if my codes are different from yours

• Registered Users Posts: 921 ✭✭✭Shaque attack

imei 356629005326588 and its locked to o2. i thought you get 5 chances to try a code before a cable is needed?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

Hi can you give me the code to unlcok this phone please

IMEI: 356238002120786
    Locked to the O2 network

Thanks

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement