Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UNLOCKING Qs? - *Only* post in this thread.

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

Cheers, I'll give it a go!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

Good man, worked :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 921 ✭✭✭Shaque attack

phone unlocked thanks a million bo bo

• Registered Users Posts: 1,285 ✭✭✭eoinf

maybe its been asked before but i couldnt find it. can someone please tell me how to unlock a nokia 3120 which is locked to meteor.

Thanks

Eoin

• Registered Users Posts: 1,869 ✭✭✭skearon

eoinf wrote:
    maybe its been asked before but i couldnt find it. can someone please tell me how to unlock a nokia 3120 which is locked to meteor.

Thanks

Eoin

Via code, just need IMEI

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,499 ✭✭✭blobert

Hi there,

I'm trying to unlock a:

Sharp 902SH

Currently tied to Vodaphone IRL

IMEI:

Have managed to unlock Nokias with codes found on Internet before but haven't been able to find anything for this one.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks

blobert wrote:
    Hi there,

I'm trying to unlock a:

Sharp 902SH

Currently tied to Vodaphone IRL

IMEI:

Have managed to unlock Nokias with codes found on Internet before but haven't been able to find anything for this one.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Only Vodafone will be able to give you code, otherwise you need hardware/software combo to unlock it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

Any thoughts on a network locked Nokia 6630 ... are they as difficult as the 6680 to unlock? Or will I be able to get a code / cable unlock ?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

They are as difficult.

So it can't be done except by the network ? Would a Nokia service center sort me out ?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1 jbutler

The_Goose wrote:
    Anyone able to do it here?
    Hello,

I am in the US and purchased the Siemens CL75 phone on ebay from a seller who GUARANTEED it was unlocked.

Unfortunately, it is not unlocked and I cannot find anyone who can unlock it.

Any advice on how I can unlock this phone or who can unlock it will be most appreciated!

Thank you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭wolfman

@jbutler
    Send me a PM please

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 tig_the_pirate

Anyone be able to help unlocking samsung zv10? vodafone 3g?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 247 ✭✭tripper

Can anyone unlock my phone please

IMEI: 353362/00/799027/5
    Locked to O2
    Thanks alot

Post the model of the phone too tripper.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 958 ✭✭✭liamskater

Motorola E770v these cant be unlocked yet you have to spend 127euro credit am i right???

Oh yea thanks

Nokia 7200
    Locked to O2
    Thanks alot

tripper wrote:
    Oh yea thanks

Nokia 7200
    Locked to O2
    Thanks alot

#pw+948 942 377 671 340+1#
    #pw+715 410 140 356 017+2#
    #pw+176 474 400 436 377+3#
    #pw+342 036 676 072 235+4#
    #pw+019 543 340 737 043+5#
    #pw+918 802 045 630 506+6#
    #pw+742 930 773 021 432+7#

Normally +7 or +1 code unlocks

Anyone be able to help unlocking samsung zv10? vodafone 3g?

Yes, if you have USB cable, pm me your email address and I will send you software

Thanks alot it worked

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 958 ✭✭✭liamskater

liamskater wrote:
    Motorola E770v these cant be unlocked yet you have to spend 127euro credit am i right???

hello??

hello

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 EliCash

Skearon, I think I have the tools to unlock the Samsung ZV10 - qualcomm unlocker, multiloader etc. Is it one of those you used? Just wondering does anyone know - other than to free the phone from Vodafone - is there any advantage to unlocking it? Can it be flashed with an alternative OS? I read you can use z140 flash files. Is this true? Are there any applications that can be installed on it? And how does it function if you put say a Meteor SIM in it? What happens to the menu, Vodafone Live etc? Is there a way to revert it back to the Vodafonized OS if there are problems? So many questions!! Thanks!

EliCash wrote:
    Skearon, I think I have the tools to unlock the Samsung ZV10 - qualcomm unlocker, multiloader etc. Is it one of those you used? Just wondering does anyone know - other than to free the phone from Vodafone - is there any advantage to unlocking it? Can it be flashed with an alternative OS? I read you can use z140 flash files. Is this true? Are there any applications that can be installed on it? And how does it function if you put say a Meteor SIM in it? What happens to the menu, Vodafone Live etc? Is there a way to revert it back to the Vodafonized OS if there are problems? So many questions!! Thanks!

Software i have is Multiunlocker 2.1.1 beta, is supposed to work with ZV10, however not tried it myself, nor do I do much work with Samsungs. However in general operator specific firmware is restrictive when compared to generic firmware.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 EliCash

Ok cheers!! I have that one. Got everything I could find! I understand that operator specific firmware tends to be more restrictive yeah. Apparently there is no original/generic ZV10 firmware because it's exclusive to Vodafone. I'd like to try the Z140 files on it but I'm just wondering what state it would leave the phone in? I presume re-flashing it would leave it untied to any operator? Would there be any problem with my SIM do you think? Also what would happen if I unlock it and just leave my Vodafone SIM in there though? Would everything work as normal? Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭rebellad

Hey folks, anyone know about unlocking a Motorla V535 locked to 02??

rebellad wrote:
    Hey folks, anyone know about unlocking a Motorla V535 locked to 02??

Needs hardware unlocking clip - where are u located?

• Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭rebellad

Cork - am looking to sell it so am seeing can it be unlocked first

call in to freedom mobiles in north main street shopping centre
    look for tony
    he'll sort ur 535 for u

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,613 ✭✭✭Big Nelly

Need to get a Motorola v3i unlocked. Can anyone help?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement