Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UNLOCKING Qs? - *Only* post in this thread.

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 214 ✭✭rancheros

I have a nokia 3120 which is restricted, the restriction code to unblock it was was entered wrong 5 times,
    I read on the net that it can only be unblocked now by hooking it to a computer with a cable,

Does any one know if this is the ordinary cable to hook it to the computer or a special one, and if so what the procedure is

Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 936 ✭✭✭N90user

N90user wrote:
    Can you unlock a MyC3 by code?

?

• Registered Users Posts: 21,611 ✭✭✭✭Sam Vimes

rancheros wrote:
    I have a nokia 3120 which is restricted, the restriction code to unblock it was was entered wrong 5 times,
    I read on the net that it can only be unblocked now by hooking it to a computer with a cable,

Does any one know if this is the ordinary cable to hook it to the computer or a special one, and if so what the procedure is

Thanks

its a special cable. i think wolfman hasd the equipment. the telephone centre on dawson street has it too but they charge 25 euro for unlocking

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,469 ✭✭✭weeder

i need a myx2 unlocked imei or datacable but ive been told the only way to do it is by soldering is this true??? ive found something it takes phones logs and you enter the logs in a calculator and it gives unlock codes there locked to orange UK so i dont think i can get an imei unlock and i cant find a caculator for imei but i got one for logger to use

• Registered Users Posts: 1,285 ✭✭✭eoinf

can a shrp gx15 be unlocked

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

We should make some kinda sticky or something saying which phones can be remotely unlocked, which ones need cables etc, and which ones can only be done with help from network. Stop people asking all the time.

Pythia wrote:
    We should make some kinda sticky or something saying which phones can be remotely unlocked, which ones need cables etc, and which ones can only be done with help from network. Stop people asking all the time.
    there's a heck of a lot of phones out there but i suppose there could be a list of the most common ones

• Closed Accounts Posts: 233 ✭✭marky4

i went to get a sony ericcson v800 unlocked, and debranded, so i asked how much and he was charging 50 euro, so i went to another place and got charged 60 so i went ahead with the 50 euro,
    but i thnk this is a complete ripp off,
    i think it should only be 20

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 markmcie

Did a quick search for D500 but not finding any useful info. Apologies if already asked.

I have a Samsaung D500 at home locked to 'Orange' in the UK. Can anyone suggest how to unlock it. Do I need to get a data cable or can I input codes ?

Help Help :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 936 ✭✭✭N90user

How do I get the imei of a Sagem MyC3?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,647 ✭✭✭rogue-entity

While unlocking my mothers 3120, I tried the normal "V2 Codes" and the first code. It did not work, so I did a quick search and found that the 3120 needs a different Box Serial in order to generate the codes.

If you are using CyberGSM, below the code window, there are options. The drop down menu defaults to "V2 Codes (33820)". Tick the box below that labled "Box Serial" and enter 338235 into the box provided. It is basicly the same Serial for "V2 Codes" only the last two digits are changed from 20 to 35. Then make sure you set the ASIC to 2 and generate the codes like normal.

Failing that the Nokia Service Center may unlock your phone, even after you put in the wrong code more then 5 times but they will charge you for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 786 ✭✭✭center15

Could some provide me with the unlocking code for a V3 locked to meteor?
    IMEI:35769302045236
    thanks

center15 wrote:
    Could some provide me with the unlocking code for a V3 locked to meteor?
    IMEI:35769302045236
    thanks

i'm fairly sure the v3 has to be unlocked by a cable and there's no free way to do it iirc

• Registered Users Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭Slippin Jimmy

You know the way that you have to have a "cable" to unlock certain phones. If I was to get one, I don't suppose it would be any use to anyone here. You know what I mean, they send me the details and I send the thing back. No good is it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 128 ✭✭irishboy21

You know the way that you have to have a "cable" to unlock certain phones. If I was to get one, I don't suppose it would be any use to anyone here. You know what I mean, they send me the details and I send the thing back. No good is it?
    Interesting, what phone did you want to unlock?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,459 ✭✭✭T-b0n3

Is it possilbe to unlock at nokia 7260, locked to o2?
    Cheecked here but no luck

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,869 ✭✭✭skearon

T-b0n3 wrote:
    Is it possilbe to unlock at nokia 7260, locked to o2?
    Cheecked here but no luck

Thanks

What is the IMEI of the phone, if an incorrect code has been entered too many times you can now unlock only via special hardware

The phones IMEI is 356218004771794 and I havent entered in any codes yet.

Thanks

T-b0n3 wrote:
    The phones IMEI is 356218004771794 and I havent entered in any codes yet.

Thanks

#pw+158 944 572 556 434+1#
    or
    #pw+915 842 333 265 336+7#

Thanks a million, will let you know if they work, havent got the fone on me at the moe, my friends.

Cheers

• Advertisement

Worked perfect, thanks again.

Adam

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭*Tripper*

Hey, could someone do me a favour and unlock this for me

Nokia 6630
    IMEI- 355677/00/988837/7
    Locked to vodafone

Cheers

*Tripper* wrote:

Nokia 6630
    IMEI- 355677/00/988837/7
    Locked to vodafone

Cheers

our survey says: ehh ehh!

can only be done by vodafone mate

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

Tripper wrote:

Nokia 6630
    IMEI- 355677/00/988837/7
    Locked to vodafone

Cheers

34_2.JPG

ciaranfo wrote:
    34_2.JPG

*cough*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

Anyone safely able to unlock a Motorola v975 and remove the 3 branding?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 171 ✭✭sexy darren

looking to unlock a slvr l7

• Closed Accounts Posts: 421 ✭✭drrnwbb

just an aside to the whole asking to unlock thing.

ive a locked nokia 3510i, with an o2 simcard in it. worknig fine. but im not in ireland at the moment - i tried to unlock the phone with some programmes i downloaded from the internet - i tried to unlock it 3 times and i stopped then as i think ive only 5 chances.

so, i am wondering - can a phone be unlocked if it is not on its home network at the time of trying to unlock?

dw

• Registered Users Posts: 2,707 ✭✭✭skywalker

Anyone here able to unlock motorola razr v3's please?
    Thanks

• Advertisement

drrnwbb wrote:
    just an aside to the whole asking to unlock thing.

ive a locked nokia 3510i, with an o2 simcard in it. worknig fine. but im not in ireland at the moment - i tried to unlock the phone with some programmes i downloaded from the internet - i tried to unlock it 3 times and i stopped then as i think ive only 5 chances.

so, i am wondering - can a phone be unlocked if it is not on its home network at the time of trying to unlock?

dw

you can unlock without sim present, so yes

what is imei and network it is locked to?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement