Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UNLOCKING Qs? - *Only* post in this thread.

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

V550?

Quick google suggest cable dude only, is that correct?

kdjac

• Registered Users Posts: 2,127 ✭✭✭STaN

I've entered the wrong code a number of times on a nokia 6230. Do i have to bring it to a shop to get unlocked?

I've tried loads of codes but none work.

Wheres the cheapest place to get it done?

Hi,

Can anyone unlock a Siemens S35 for me or do I need a data cable etc? Cheers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 449 ✭✭tallaghtdave

can anyone do an xda2 for me please reasonable cost.
    or il trade a load of divx cds i have no use for

• Registered Users Posts: 1,869 ✭✭✭skearon

can anyone do an xda2 for me please reasonable cost.
    or il trade a load of divx cds i have no use for

You can do itself yourself for free :-)

See http://wiki.xda-developers.com/index.php?pagename=xda2unlock

If it works, I wouldn't say no to some of the CDs :-)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,611 ✭✭✭✭Sam Vimes

STaN wrote:
    I've entered the wrong code a number of times on a nokia 6230. Do i have to bring it to a shop to get unlocked?

I've tried loads of codes but none work.

Wheres the cheapest place to get it done?

it has to be done by cable but a few people around here have them. read back through this thread to find them

Hi,

Can anyone unlock a Siemens S35 for me or do I need a data cable etc? Cheers

needs a cable. read back through the thread to see if anyone has the cable. if not it'll have to be a shop

• Registered Users Posts: 773 ✭✭✭#Smokey#

Hey I can unlock most nokia and will do so for those who are trying to sell a phone as it improves the value.Post here and i will PM you with the code u need to unlock

Example Request:
    Hi could you unlock my Nokia ?(Insert Model Number Here)

IMEI: (Insert IMEI Here)
    Network Locked To: (Insert Network Here)
    Country Locked To: (If bought outside Ireland)

Thanks,

To get IMEI press *#06# into phone.

This is totally free service but you could always pm me if you want to donate a bit of spare change

ill summarise centimental's post: www.trycktill.com ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,004 ✭✭✭mad m

Having weird trouble with a mates 6230.Its locked to 02 and when I come to the end of keying in the #pw code nothing happens,I could keep hitting key pad on phone.No code error comes up,no restriction undone....Anyone know why?

Would it be that he probably attempted to unlock himself and failed...

Imei:356239000208805 locked to 02,nokia 6230

• Advertisement

if you're doing it with the sim out, put it in and try from the standard screen or vice versa. one of the ways will work

• Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭neuya

Anybody would know how to unlock a Moto SLVR, locked to 087 network ?
    Cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,004 ✭✭✭mad m

if you're doing it with the sim out, put it in and try from the standard screen or vice versa. one of the ways will work

Worked a treat commander,cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,387 ✭✭✭glynf

Hi,

In UK for a few Days, limited internet access so no time to search this thread thoroughly-so sorry if it's been asked.

Can get a nokia 6280 locked to English 3 network for v. reasonable money, is it possible to get this unlocked in Dublin?

Many thanks

G.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 262 ✭✭roger 2006 yeah

glynf wrote:
    Hi,

In UK for a few Days, limited internet access so no time to search this thread thoroughly-so sorry if it's been asked.

Can get a nokia 6280 locked to English 3 network for v. reasonable money, is it possible to get this unlocked in Dublin?

Many thanks

G.
    can't be done dude. you can only get the unlock code from the network operator after you spend €120+ on the acc... you have to wait 12 months with 3 DO NOT BUY IT !!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭wolfman

6280 cannot be unlocked. Only way is to buy the code from the network

wolfman wrote:
    6280 cannot be unlocked. Only way is to buy the code from the network
    :p

• Registered Users Posts: 3,387 ✭✭✭glynf

Thanksfor the heads up lads, like they say, if it's too good to be true...:(

Might try and see if the seller can get it unlocked, sweet phone for <€250, pity to let it slide.

G.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

looking for code
    nokia 6021
    thanks
    on vodafone
    tried
    #pw+946242575414640+7# and no joy

i bought a good nokia unlocker on eBay, has the 6021 in it a few more of the new phones.

here you go Lenny - #pw+888 131 700 622 545+1# - i bet it works ;)

• Advertisement

you bought one? there are several sites that do it for free, e.g. www.trycktill.com and www.nokiafree.org

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

i bought a good nokia unlocker on eBay, has the 6021 in it a few more of the new phones.

here you go Lenny - #pw+888 131 700 622 545+1# - i bet it works ;)
    Nope it didn't work tried about 5 so far and none have worked.. don't really wana try anymore at this stage..

Lenny wrote:
    Nope it didn't work tried about 5 so far and none have worked.. don't really wana try anymore at this stage..
    if you've tried 5 there's not much point trying any more. you've hard locked it. time to get an unlocking cable

• Registered Users Posts: 390 ✭✭kwalsh000

Havnt read all the pages but just about hte v600. We had 3 v600's on o2 and switched over to vodafone, but the new sims wud not work with them, so all that we had to do was simply to ring up o2 give d details and then they emailed the unlocking numbers..as simple as that, no need to flash the phone or do anything with firmware.

Lenny if you need it cable unloked give me a shout i got some cables of m8 yesterday that can hard unlock it. same to you kwalsh000 can do the v models too.

Am unlocking this for a mate, never had this problem before.. where you lockaed roger? was thinkin of buying a cable to do it but don't wana be waiting..

Lenny wrote:
    Am unlocking this for a mate, never had this problem before.. where you lockaed roger? was thinkin of buying a cable to do it but don't wana be waiting..
    Lenny I'm in Tallaght too, i can met you at the square today if your stuck? i have the 3220 cable which works on the 6021..

just send me a pm

• Closed Accounts Posts: 507 ✭✭✭satworld

anyone know if a sagem my-v65 or a SE t610 could be unlocked?thanks

i'm not sure i can do the sagem but i can have a go, i can do the SE.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 507 ✭✭✭satworld

i'm not sure i can do the sagem but i can have a go, i can do the SE.

what do you need?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement