Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UNLOCKING Qs? - *Only* post in this thread.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,099 ✭✭✭whitelightrider

yes, need imei

Sorry Commander, meant to post it earlier. IMEI is 359357007740070

• Registered Users Posts: 1,869 ✭✭✭skearon

Sorry Commander, meant to post it earlier. IMEI is 359357007740070

#pw+136 704 556 437 024+1#
    or
    #pw+129 504 545 765 525+7#

• Registered Users Posts: 1,191 ✭✭✭The_Hustler

I read this on cellphone hacks and I haven't seen it anywhere else so I thought I'd share it with you. (propz to Fone_Man)

Fone_Man wrote:
    Hi,

I was speaking with a Sony Ericsson development tech today and he's given me some great codes!!

Write down your IMEI number. You can get this with the following:

*#06#

Then, you need to get into the Personalize menu with the following keypress:

< ** <

(Left, Star,Star, Left)

You then will need to select the Network at the top ( This will be locked )

It will ask for the code (the one that everyone asks for) and you need to enter in the following:

7993XXXX (where XXXX is the FIRST FOUR digits of your IMEI Number)

It will report an error and reduce your lock count by 1. Don't worry about this.

Repeat the process and enter the following:

6309XXXX ( where XXXX is the SECOND FOUR digits of your IMEI Number)

Again, it will reduce by one. Repeat again with the next two numbers:

093167XX ( where XX is the 9th and 10th digits of your IMEI Number)
    323343XX ( where XX is the 11th and 12th digits of your IMEI Number)

And finally, you will need to repeat the process just one more time. This is very important, you will need to enter the following code:

XXXXYYYY - Where XXXX is the SECOND FOUR digits of your IMEI and YYYY is the FIRST FOUR digits of your IMEI.

You have to be careful, there are a few steps to follow, but these are the codes that the technicians use to unlock and test the phones that they have in for R & D.

I was very excited when I got these and it worked perfectly. I have unlocked two phones now, both K608i - One that was with Optus (Australia) and the other with Three (Australia) without any problems!!

Good luck everyone - this really is the holy grail of phones Smile

A few people said it worked for them.
    NB However, one person says he f*cked his phone up, and many others said it didn't work for them.

Has anyone heard of this or ever tried it? I'm getting a k608i and since it worked for him I hope it works for me!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,499 ✭✭✭blobert

Hello,

I'm trying to unlock a Nokia 3220 for a friend but have so far failed in my attempts.

The IMEI is: 357063005678468

It is currently locked to: Meteor (Ireland)

I tried the Nokia Free Calculator but had no joy, I'd imagine I've just chosen the wrong option.

Any help would be much appreciated (by my nice Polish workmate).

Thanks,
    Robert

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,824 ✭✭✭RoyalMarine

there is. she's lying

after an argument i asked for her supervisor...
    she took more details nd then told me they would e-mail me the code within 24 hours...
    its now been 2 days... :P
    how typical..
    so im gonna leave it till tomorrow, if no e-mail, then im calling them back..

oh nd yeah i was the original person to buy the phone.
    it was also on vodafone 500 bill pay. i paid LOADS a month...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,611 ✭✭✭✭Sam Vimes

after an argument i asked for her supervisor...
    she took more details nd then told me they would e-mail me the code within 24 hours...
    its now been 2 days... :P
    how typical..
    so im gonna leave it till tomorrow, if no e-mail, then im calling them back..

oh nd yeah i was the original person to buy the phone.
    it was also on vodafone 500 bill pay. i paid LOADS a month...
    all they have to do is type your imei into a computer and your code pops up. there's absolutely no need to email it to you. quite often people are told it can only be posted through snail mail and they can't just read it out :D

blobert wrote:
    Hello,

I'm trying to unlock a Nokia 3220 for a friend but have so far failed in my attempts.

The IMEI is: 357063005678468

It is currently locked to: Meteor (Ireland)

I tried the Nokia Free Calculator but had no joy, I'd imagine I've just chosen the wrong option.

Any help would be much appreciated (by my nice Polish workmate).

Thanks,
    Robert

Sorry to repeat myself on this but I was really hoping to get some help today (the girl in question is going back home to Poland tmw and so needs to be able to use her SIM/Phone there). Thanks Again.

blobert wrote:
    Sorry to repeat myself on this but I was really hoping to get some help today (the girl in question is going back home to Poland tmw and so needs to be able to use her SIM/Phone there). Thanks Again.
    #pw+156154673413067+7#

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭markeymark

I have bought a Siemens SF65 (IMEI 353891008044369) from the UK - it is an O2 phone and works fine with an O2 UK simcard. However, when I put my Irish O2 sim in it asks for an 'NCK Code' after I enter my pin. Can I obtain this code? Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

markeymark wrote:
    I have bought a Siemens SF65 (IMEI 353891008044369) from the UK - it is an O2 phone and works fine with an O2 UK simcard. However, when I put my Irish O2 sim in it asks for an 'NCK Code' after I enter my pin. Can I obtain this code? Thanks!

o2 UK and o2 Ireland are different companies, hence have different locks.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,469 ✭✭✭weeder

just got an ngage from someone
    thought i could unlock it bet i turns out the code was entered more than 5 tims so i need a cable to do it where can i get this cable/software and how much or what can i use

• Registered Users Posts: 6,659 ✭✭✭PowerHouseDan

Can someone give me the unlock code for a 3220 Vodafone imei 357962005132253

#pw+958 092 472 612 002+1#
    or
    #pw+949 862 067 700 070+7#

• Registered Users Posts: 6,659 ✭✭✭PowerHouseDan

Tried didnt work

#pw+949862067700070+7#

• Closed Accounts Posts: 360 ✭✭dave101

is this new sharp on vodafone unlockable yet lads?
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=51571001#post51571001

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Erpatr3

I'd like the subsidy code for motorola e770v Vodafone Ireland please
    IMEI: 358012003091116

I'd be thankful

• Registered Users Posts: 6,220 ✭✭✭20 Times 20 Times

I have a k750i locked to o2 ireland , do you think that it will need to be unlocked for a oZ simcard to work in it ?

Hello,

Quick question: Can Nokia N70's be unlocked easily or do they require a cable/trip to a Nokia shop?

I have seen a few UK ones for sale on eBay but want to check if it will be possible to unlock them before buying.

Thanks in advance,
    Robert

• Registered Users Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

blobert wrote:
    Hello,

Quick question: Can Nokia N70's be unlocked easily or do they require a cable/trip to a Nokia shop?

I have seen a few UK ones for sale on eBay but want to check if it will be possible to unlock them before buying.

Thanks in advance,
    Robert

They are not able to be unlocked, unless you get the code from the network who sold it.
    So don't buy one unless it's unlocked.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 37 conor563

Hi,
    I have placed a bid on an Samsung Z500v phone on ebay whic is Uk vodafone blocked. I was wondering would this accept my Irish vodafone sim card and if not would it be hard to get unlocked.

Thank You,
    Conor

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Erpatr3

Irish Vodafone is strange - last year I had their Nokia with blockade, and it worked at my polish Plus card(they use polish Plus network abroad). But this year I have Moto e770v, and it splitted my Plus card... I need to go to service, cuz' I don't have smart-clip, and it's blocked by firmware already or something :[ (while I was reading at faq that it can become blocked if U tried sybsidy code 5 times - it blocked)

conor563 wrote:
    Hi,
    I have placed a bid on an Samsung Z500v phone on ebay whic is Uk vodafone blocked. I was wondering would this accept my Irish vodafone sim card and if not would it be hard to get unlocked.

Thank You,
    Conor
    it wouldn't accept a voda irl sim but getting it unlocked shouldn't be a problem. it'll probably cost you to do it though

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 11,371 Mod ✭✭✭✭lordgoat

Hey anyone able to help me unlock a Sony Ercisson T630 o2 pay as you go phone-
    IMEI Number is 35429000775168-7-30

thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 25 september18

menka wrote:
    There are some threads explaining how to unlock DCT4 phones and New samsung phones. Just look for the threads in the board.
    I can offer you unlocking codes for:
    -Nokia DCT3 phones: 2100, 5110, 3210, 3310,3330,3410,5210,8210,8850,6210,6110 ...
    -Maxon, Vitel, Panasonic GD 50/55, AEG, Siemens St55.
    For FREE of course. Just send me a PM with IMEI number ( type *#06# )and operator your phone is locked to and i 'll send he unlock codes.
    I 'll try to answer everyday.
    Regards from spain.
    Hi Menka,
    What about the motorola v300. Can you provide anunlocking code for this phone?:o

lordgoat wrote:
    Hey anyone able to help me unlock a Sony Ercisson T630 o2 pay as you go phone-
    IMEI Number is 35429000775168-7-30

thanks!

Needs to be unlocked via cable, if you are around Wicklow can do it for you

Hi Menka,
    What about the motorola v300. Can you provide anunlocking code for this phone?:o

Needs to be unlocked via special hardware, if you are around Wicklow can do it for you

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 11,371 Mod ✭✭✭✭lordgoat

skearon wrote:
    Needs to be unlocked via cable, if you are around Wicklow can do it for you

cheers in dub/kildare, no dooubt i'll find someone round here! thanks for the ofer though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 Porter_Hound

Hey, is there anyone who can help me unlock a Nokia 6230 IMEI 355040002075338.
    I'm used 3 out of my fives goes on wrong codes!
    Any help much appricated.
    Nigel

• Advertisement

Hey, is there anyone who can help me unlock a Nokia 6230 IMEI 355040002075338.
    I'm used 3 out of my fives goes on wrong codes!
    Any help much appricated.
    Nigel
    need the network its locked to. and make sure those details are right since you've used the wrong code a few times. press *#06# on the phone to get the imei for sure

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement