Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UNLOCKING Qs? - *Only* post in this thread.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,611 ✭✭✭✭Sam Vimes

i'm looking to get a sony ericsson t610 unlocked. is there any free method?

thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,869 ✭✭✭skearon

i'm looking to get a sony ericsson t610 unlocked. is there any free method?

thanks

No free method, you need cable and special hardware/software or an online account to unlock them.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,723 ✭✭✭oleras

hi can someone unlock the following for me please ?

motorola v3
    02 network

thanks in advance,

oleras

• Registered Users Posts: 224 ✭✭clubcrown

Hi,

anyone know how to unlock a SonyEricsson K750i, from O2 ?:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 460 ✭✭dcarroll

I've a Nokia 6610i
    Locked to Movistar Telefonica Spain
    imei: 355667000829827
    I've already tried #pw+736310265405712+7# and #pw+784860211250562+1# but they wont work, I think you only get 3 tries so I need this one to work!
    Any help?
    Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 352 ✭✭yapyap

dcarroll wrote:
    I've a Nokia 6610i
    Locked to Movistar Telefonica Spain
    imei: 355667000829827
    I've already tried #pw+736310265405712+7# and #pw+784860211250562+1# but they wont work, I think you only get 3 tries so I need this one to work!
    Any help?
    Thanks

#pw+747 820 265 405 712+7#

• Registered Users Posts: 15,944 ✭✭✭✭Villain

Nokia 6111 can they be unlocked using a code or do they have to be cable unlocked, the site I usually use to genereate unlocking codes doesn't have it listed?

Thanks

irish1 wrote:
    Nokia 6111 can they be unlocked using a code or do they have to be cable unlocked, the site I usually use to genereate unlocking codes doesn't have it listed?

Thanks

yes

clubcrown wrote:
    Hi,

anyone know how to unlock a SonyEricsson K750i, from O2 ?:confused:

No free method for any Sony Ericssons, you need cable and special hardware/software or an online account to unlock them.

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭Piusno1

Can anyone help me, I had a samsung ZV10 that the vodafone live button gave up on me. so i claimed on the phone insurance and got a replacement no problem. I gave the old phone to my daughter but vodafone has blocked it. can it be unblocked she has an 087 sim.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

Piusno1 wrote:
    Can anyone help me, I had a samsung ZV10 that the vodafone live button gave up on me. so i claimed on the phone insurance and got a replacement no problem. I gave the old phone to my daughter but vodafone has blocked it. can it be unblocked she has an 087 sim.
    That would be insurance fraud wouldn't it?

Would you think so ? Have I to get a new one for her. I am a bill pay customer they get plenty of money off me every month

Piusno1 wrote:
    Would you think so ? Have I to get a new one for her. I am a bill pay customer they get plenty of money off me every month
    Yeah, but surely you reported it lost or stolen to get a new phone without giving in the old one ...

That's frowned upon here at boards.

Anyhows, there's no way to get it unblocked except:
    - calling Vodafone and explaining you "found" it and hoping they forget the insurance claim
    - changing the IMEI (illegal as far as I know)

ciaranfo

Thanks for the info, I'll just get her a new phone. Actually i only reported it that the screen was cracked and the Live button was not working.

Thanks anyway

Piusno1 wrote:
    ciaranfo

Thanks for the info, I'll just get her a new phone. Actually i only reported it that the screen was cracked and the Live button was not working.

Thanks anyway
    I guess this their solution to repairing it - and rather than getting the old one off you they just made it unusable.

tell us how it works

What yapyap ?

the java unlocking program on your website
    is it working?

Oh, yeah.. sorry.

Yeah, it works - you'll need to research the verious settings and what not yourself though - I'm not an expert at them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭ublinina2

anybody know where i can get an unlock code for a sharp 550 SH on the internet?

• Advertisement

ublinina2 wrote:
    anybody know where i can get an unlock code for a sharp 550 SH on the internet?
    From your network only.

can this be done or do i have to go to 02 and get them to do it ?

oleras wrote:
    hi can someone unlock the following for me please ?

motorola v3
    02 network

thanks in advance,

oleras

oleras wrote:
    can this be done or do i have to go to 02 and get them to do it ?

easiest is to go to O2

Alternatively if tou have a data cable for your phone, there are sites that will unlock some phones depending on SW version and bootloader for about $25 or get yourself a set of tools, some free software and unlock using testpoint or go to your local unlock shop and pay them €35-€40. ...... your choice:D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,459 ✭✭✭T-b0n3

Thanks for that code.... Worked perfect...

Cheers Adam

yapyap wrote:
    easiest is to go to O2

Alternatively if tou have a data cable for your phone, there are sites that will unlock some phones depending on SW version and bootloader for about $25 or get yourself a set of tools, some free software and unlock using testpoint or go to your local unlock shop and pay them €35-€40. ...... your choice:D

thanks for the reply yapyap, are 02 obliged to unlock it once a certain amount of credit has been used on the phone ?

oleras wrote:
    thanks for the reply yapyap, are 02 obliged to unlock it once a certain amount of credit has been used on the phone ?

Because O2 have subsidised the cost of a speak easy handset, it is operational only on the O2 network and other networks with which O2 have a roaming agreement. Should you wish to use this handset on an alternative GSM network within the Republic of Ireland, you must have toppedup your account to the value of EUR100 (including the Free Credit provided in your speak easy pack). O2 have certain qualifying criteria which have to be met in order to supply you with an unlocking code for the handset.

......... I take it you've decided to emigrate:D

yapyap wrote:
    Because O2 have subsidised the cost of a speak easy handset, it is operational only on the O2 network and other networks with which O2 have a roaming agreement. Should you wish to use this handset on an alternative GSM network within the Republic of Ireland, you must have toppedup your account to the value of EUR100 (including the Free Credit provided in your speak easy pack). O2 have certain qualifying criteria which have to be met in order to supply you with an unlocking code for the handset.

......... I take it you've decided to emigrate:D

lol....no, im a voda customer,i gave my brother a w900i (too many gadgets for me) and he gave me his v3 plus a few euro of course....:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,469 ✭✭✭weeder

nokia 1101 2 trys used said code error

IMEI 355698006577920
    locked to meteor ireland

weeder wrote:
    nokia 1101 2 trys used said code error

IMEI 355698006577920
    locked to meteor ireland

#pw+339 266 057 723 676+1#
    or
    #pw+289 205 606 723 511+7#