Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UNLOCKING Qs? - *Only* post in this thread.

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 902 ✭✭✭BreadBoard

RonanC wrote:
    What are the chances of unlocking a Motorola L7 locked to Vodafone?
    IMEI: 7258002216854

Thanks
    You could get the code from the network or go to an unlock shop. The L7 has to be unlocked by test point if not by code.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 muckalee

muckalee wrote:
    has anyone any ideas how to un lock samsung E370 its just the security code &its set on message folder phone works ok but cant get into essage folder.Dont want to get it flashed apart from it costing €25 i dont want to loose every thing thats on phone!any info would be appriated.

I,ve been in touch with ******** & they told me they can sort out my phone just send phone & €10.I was just wondering if anyone has had any dealings with them if theyre reputable!appriciate any info thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,683 ✭✭✭Carpenter

It,s on vodafone the imei is 352293015858355 help please help i need to get it unlocked

• Registered Users Posts: 21,611 ✭✭✭✭Sam Vimes

muckalee wrote:
    I,ve been in touch with ******** & they told me they can sort out my phone just send phone & €10.I was just wondering if anyone has had any dealings with them if theyre reputable!appriciate any info thanks.
    the fact that they're name is blocked shows they're not really :D

a guy from them spammed these boards for quite some time before getting banned

i assume the ******** is phone expo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 213 ✭✭wavin

anyone able to do a sagem myV-55?

imei 3534150056835-1

thanks

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

Can anyone help unlock a nokia 6103 imei 352730013084187 meteor!

Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 muckalee

the fact that they're name is blocked shows they're not really :D

a guy from them spammed these boards for quite some time before getting banned

i assume the ******** is phone expo

yeah your spot on!has anyone done busness with them before?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,869 ✭✭✭skearon

Carpenter wrote:
    It,s on vodafone the imei is 352293015858355 help please help i need to get it unlocked

#pw+844 671 260 153 567+1#
    or
    #pw+914 972 436 136 661+7#

Mr Moon wrote:
    Can anyone help unlock a nokia 6103 imei 352730013084187 meteor!

Thanks

#pw+798 040 114 517 131+1#
    or
    #pw+847 921 161 476 011+7#

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,763 Mod ✭✭✭✭ToxicPaddy

Have an issue here.

Nokia 6230i, locked to Vodafone and trying to unlock it for a mate.

Have the codes etc, but when all is entered, I cant actually get the phone to accept them, as in its all there on screen and then nothing

Anyone help me here? Have read all the instructions from the various sites, so what am I doing wrong. :confused:

Tox

• Advertisement

ToxicPaddy wrote:
    Have an issue here.

Nokia 6230i, locked to Vodafone and trying to unlock it for a mate.

Have the codes etc, but when all is entered, I cant actually get the phone to accept them, as in its all there on screen and then nothing

Anyone help me here? Have read all the instructions from the various sites, so what am I doing wrong. :confused:

Tox

You must be entering them incorrectly as the phone will either say Restriction Removed or Unable to remove restriction.

Are you sure you are entering the "#" character at the start and end, and have no spaces between the numbers?

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,763 Mod ✭✭✭✭ToxicPaddy

yup, all is perfect.. have the # at the end and its all correct, no spaces and nothing on the phone.

Does it pick it up automatically or do I have to hold down a particular key?

ToxicPaddy wrote:
    yup, all is perfect.. have the # at the end and its all correct, no spaces and nothing on the phone.

Does it pick it up automatically or do I have to hold down a particular key?
    Put a foreign sim card in the phone, when it asks to undo restriction press ok then enter the code.

skearon wrote:
    #pw+798 040 114 517 131+1#
    or
    #pw+847 921 161 476 011+7#

Thank you for trying but it did not work what can i do now:(

Carpenter wrote:
    Try;

#pw+805 251 127 354 462+1#

BreadBoard wrote:
    Put a foreign sim card in the phone, when it asks to undo restriction press ok then enter the code.

Sorted, Owe ya a pint man. :D

Cheers

Tox

• Closed Accounts Posts: 674 ✭✭✭what_car

Carpenter wrote:

i have the same issue with a vodafone 6230i fone, voda gave me the unlock code but when i try it it says cannot undo restriction.

any ideas why this is?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 352 ✭✭yapyap

what_car wrote:
    i have the same issue with a vodafone 6230i fone, voda gave me the unlock code but when i try it it says cannot undo restriction.

any ideas why this is?

you only have five attempts to unlock by code successfully. Any further attempt prompts your message so you need to have it unlocked by a professional like skearon

• Registered Users Posts: 552 ✭✭✭RonanC

BreadBoard wrote:
    You could get the code from the network or go to an unlock shop. The L7 has to be unlocked by test point if not by code.

Grand, thanks BreadBoard.

what_car wrote:

any ideas why this is?

As already stated it sound like your 5 attempts are up, so now needs special hardware to unlock. Where abouts are you located?

• Advertisement

BreadBoard wrote:
    Try;

#pw+805 251 127 354 462+1#

This is a big silly phone that number did not work i am going to smash it thank you anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 5,273 ✭✭✭racso1975

Is It Possible To Unlock A Blackberry Phone?

racso1975 wrote:
    Is It Possible To Unlock A Blackberry Phone?
    Yep - https://www.e-junkie.com/ecom/gb.php?ii=5593&c=single&aff=1771&ev=9d47b67352

The 8700 Blackberry is NOT supported by the software

You will INSTANTLY receive an email with all details included
    24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,944 ✭✭✭✭Villain

Can I get an unlock code for a Nokia 6101 IMEI:358389000359302 locked to Vodafone.

Cheers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 857 ✭✭✭whisht

irish1 wrote:
    Can I get an unlock code for a Nokia 6101 IMEI:358389000359302 locked to Vodafone.

Cheers
    #pw+134564250277372+1#

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

Remind me again, can the k610i be unlocked? Or is it network only like the k800i ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 857 ✭✭✭whisht

network only
    its db2020 like k800
    sony ericssons answer to nokias bb5

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,841 ✭✭✭shltter

cerebis wrote:
    hi anyone know any shops in the city centre that unlock motorola V3x phones ?

ps how much does it cost ?

Thanks!

Hi I just unlocked my V3x from this guy http://cgi.ebay.ie/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=019&item=290043121858&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1

He sends you a link to a download for software and instructions on doing it very straght forward

Make sure you back up your current settings so you can go back if needed

shltter wrote:
    Hi I just unlocked my V3x from this guy http://cgi.ebay.ie/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=019&item=290043121858&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1

He sends you a link to a download for software and instructions on doing it very straght forward

Make sure you back up your current settings so you can go back if needed
    Seems dodgy to me. If you bought one from him, you didn't leave him feedback and he hasn't sold any of these. He hasn't received feedback from a buyer since the 2nd Oct, and none of the 3 feedbacks I can see is for this V3x unlocking software.

http://feedback.ebay.ie/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedbackFromBuyers&userid=1wonderswhy&items=-1&item=290043121858&de=off

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,841 ✭✭✭shltter

BreadBoard wrote:
    Seems dodgy to me. If you bought one from him, you didn't leave him feedback and he hasn't sold any of these. He hasn't received feedback from a buyer since the 2nd Oct, and none of the 3 feedbacks I can see is for this V3x unlocking software.

http://feedback.ebay.ie/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedbackFromBuyers&userid=1wonderswhy&items=-1&item=290043121858&de=off

No I did not leave feedback

It looks to me like like he has sold 3 on that sale click purchases so if it is dodgy I guess he will have negative feedback fairly soon so wait and see.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement