Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UNLOCKING Qs? - *Only* post in this thread.

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 902 ✭✭✭BreadBoard

paddyk wrote:
    Hi all, Have a Nokia 6103 locked to Meteor
    IMEI no. is 359747007200853.
    Can anyone help with an unlock code please?:confused:
    #pw+894 861 116 260 775+1#

• Registered Users Posts: 300 ✭✭paddyk

BreadBoard wrote:
    #pw+894 861 116 260 775+1#
    Tried this code with a vodafone sim in phone and got an incorrect code message. should I take out voda sim and try without any sim?

paddyk wrote:
    Tried this code with a vodafone sim in phone and got an incorrect code message. should I take out voda sim and try without any sim?
    Is that the only other code you've tried?, if not what others did you try?

BreadBoard wrote:
    Is that the only other code you've tried?, if not what others did you try?
    Only tried the code you posted. Havent tried anyother. Just not sure whether I should have a sim card in phone or not?

paddyk wrote:
    Only tried the code you posted. Havent tried anyother. Just not sure whether I should have a sim card in phone or not?
    It should work with a non Meteor sim. Put the Vodafone sim in it, it should display "Phone Restricted" you then press "Undo Restriction" and enter the code.

Try that first code I gave you that way. If it doesn't work you can try - #pw+907 202 227 514 213+7#

• Advertisement

BreadBoard wrote:
    It should work with a non Meteor sim. Put the Vodafone sim in it, it should display "Phone Restricted" you then press "Undo Restriction" and enter the code.

Try that first code I gave you that way. If it doesn't work you can try - #pw+907 202 227 514 213+7#

Tried the two codes, neither worked. Also made a mistake when entering a code so thats four goes I've made. I better settle on keeping meteor or phone will lock completely. Thanks for trying.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Gripper103

Tried the search function which doesn't seem to work so if this has been posted already I apolagise.
    Couple of questions,can a Sagem 401v locked to vodaphone be unlocked and can a Motorola c975 locked to o3 be unlocked,thanks in advance :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,828 ✭✭✭unklerosco

If i got my Nokia 6234(uk vodafone) flashed to a 6233 would i be able to unlock it then???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

unklerosco wrote:
    If i got my Nokia 6234(uk vodafone) flashed to a 6233 would i be able to unlock it then???
    No.

Crap nashers... Anyone know anyone in Vodafone UK??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,702 ✭✭✭bounty_hunter

unklerosco wrote:
    Crap nashers... Anyone know anyone in Vodafone UK??
    Why don't you just call them? If you don't have a Vodafone UK number yourself you can get somebody else with one to call for you and claim the phone is theirs. As long as they can validate for their number nobody is going to ask them for proof of purchase of the phone itself.

Dont know anyone with a vodafone UK number... Is vodafone NI the same??? I think a mate has a R2G sim from up north

NI is part of the UK is it not? ;) There is no Vodafone NI.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 352 ✭✭yapyap

unklerosco wrote:

stick it back on ebay where you got it
    BTW how much did you pay for it?

Think i will, will see if my mate can do it using his NI number... Just over €100, inc a 256mb card

• Closed Accounts Posts: 352 ✭✭yapyap

skearon wrote:
    This phones used a new ASIC, ASIC 11, and no current code calculator can unlock it.

There is however one way to unlock them, that is to flash them with Nokia 1600 firmware, however the radio will no longer work

After flashing with 1600 and unlocking can you flash back to unlocked 2310 with radio or will it revert to locked?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,869 ✭✭✭skearon

yapyap wrote:
    After flashing with 1600 and unlocking can you flash back to unlocked 2310 with radio or will it revert to locked?

It will be locked again

unklerosco wrote:
    Think i will, will see if my mate can do it using his NI number... Just over €100, inc a 256mb card
    Does your mate use his NI number? If not he won't be able to. You have to have spent a certain amount of credit in order to obtain an unlocking code, which he won't have done if it's just an idle number. Unless you want to pay VF UK to give you the code.

He works up there the odd time, no idea how much credit he's used tho.. sure o
    its worth a try... I wont loose anything by selling it on fleabay, was the cheapest one that sold this week..

• Registered Users Posts: 482 ✭✭Sharp

Anyone know where in dublin I could pick up a Vodafone Uk sim in Dublin?

Or is a trip to Newry manditory?

They are offering free pay as you go sims from their website but checks for a

UK postcode which it verifies so no using 00000.

And are the vodafone sims up north free?

• Advertisement

Sharp, you won't be able to get one in Dublin unless it's a second-hand one from somebody.

And no they're not free, AFAIK they're £9.99 and you get that back in free credit. Price might have changed slightly, but it'll still be in and around that amount anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,051 ✭✭✭mayhem#

I've got a SE T630 that's locked to T-mobile (Netherlands).
    Does anyone know how to unlock this?

E.

mayhem# wrote:
    I've got a SE T630 that's locked to T-mobile (Netherlands).
    Does anyone know how to unlock this?

E.
    It would have to be done by cable.

• Registered Users Posts: 482 ✭✭Sharp

Sharp, you won't be able to get one in Dublin unless it's a second-hand one from somebody.

And no they're not free, AFAIK they're £9.99 and you get that back in free credit. Price might have changed slightly, but it'll still be in and around that amount anyway.

Thanks for the info bounty hunter a trip to Newry on the cards for today

talked to VFUK tonight need you to have a sim for the unlock process and charge £20 over phone or i was told free if you email the request with all the details but still need the sim.

Thanks again.

Sharp wrote:
    Thanks for the info bounty hunter a trip to Newry on the cards for today

talked to VFUK tonight need you to have a sim for the unlock process and charge £20 over phone or i was told free if you email the request with all the details but still need the sim.

Thanks again.

Thats grand... Will use my mates sim to unlock my phone

• Closed Accounts Posts: 159 ✭✭adamcp

can anybody give me the code for a nokia 3120 locked to o2?
    IMEI: 359370009131792

Thanks

adamcp wrote:
    can anybody give me the code for a nokia 3120 locked to o2?
    IMEI: 359370009131792

Thanks
    #pw+806 561 726 437 671+1#

BreadBoard wrote:
    #pw+806 561 726 437 671+1#

cheers mate and do you know can NEC phones be unlocked by code?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,869 ✭✭✭skearon

adamcp wrote:
    cheers mate and do you know can NEC phones be unlocked by code?

What model NEC is it?

• Advertisement

skearon wrote:
    What model NEC is it?

Yeah my freind told his model last night but I can't remember it I think it's 343i or somethin, i'm nearly sure it begins with a 3 and ends with an i

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement