Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

jsessionid & dynamic links problem?

Options
  • 20-09-2005 10:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭

I'm working on an EJB application for a site. I'm using struts. I've come across a problem with my dynamic links:

The links are created correctly but a jsessionid is appended when the page is loaded.

"...../viewq.do;jsessionid=E5823BC3931F9F8248E5578B50C6F920?qId=51"

However if I refresh the page, the jsessionid dissappears. I figure I need to use <html:rewrite> to rewrite the url to solve the jsid.

Is there any alternative to rewriting the url?

Any flag/setting in the JBoss server that I can change to accomodate jsessionid's?

Cheers,

-pb

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭pbarry

Turns out <rewrite> causes the same issues.

Any ideas how to handle this prob?

• Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭pbarry

Problem solved:

Used mod_jk2 to connect my Apache and Tomcat servers. Any :8080 request in apache now gets forwarded on to Tomcat without the need for :8080 in the url and at the same time maintains the jsessionid.

As a result, the desired .jsp could be found.

Advertisement