Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

pioneer stereo to bmw advice

• 20-09-2005 10:45am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,134 ✭✭✭

folks

i got a pioneer DEH-P80MP headunit, how can i hook this to a 93 316i? do i need a iso harness, the bmw got a stupid blaukpunt uni installed....

ta

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,377 ✭✭✭5500

What does the wiring block look like thats connecting to the standard Hu?If it matchs up with the pioneer then its simple plug and play.

If you you can pick up an iso adapter no problems for about 20euro

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,659 ✭✭✭PowerHouseDan

Nice headunit....... I got a Sony Mp3 player, The Blaukpunt headunit is fairly hard to get out but my wires matched up connected and off it went :)
    Now i want a Mp3 player to hook up to it instead of buying a cd changer....
    folks

i got a pioneer DEH-P80MP headunit, how can i hook this to a 93 316i? do i need a iso harness, the bmw got a stupid blaukpunt uni installed....

ta

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,134 ✭✭✭x in the city

i got mine in the states, 250euro. over here its like 600....!

dan, any word on programming the blank alarm key?

text me!

e

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,659 ✭✭✭PowerHouseDan

I did text you although i was abit drunk at the time. Was talking to my uncle he said You'd be better off replacing it rather than going through Bmw to get one because that would be your only bet....And i didnt text about the comfort windows because your key dont work so it would be pointless eh? How much will ya sell your Zen for btw?

Did yougoogle it?

http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/archive/index.php/t-80489.html

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,134 ✭✭✭x in the city

hey dan

that link is useless sham, i dont have a key!
    the comfort module will work as long as i get an alarm,

as for the zen, 260 loaded with 60gig of mp3 seems a damn good deal.

• Advertisement
Advertisement